BIONICLE Mafia: Karda Nui Nightwatch

Art Vandelay

Thank you for keeping me on the list, I had forgotten.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Interesting.. the post i had posted is gone yet i am still on the list.. interesting indeed.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Night One: At Death’s Door

As evening fell, a trio of Matoran hurriedly walked through the streets of the village.

Each had been out on the town completing various errands. It had grown quite dark, however, and the Matoran knew they should probably go somewhere safe. Ever generous, Pulsating Explosive decided to lead the other two to his home, where they could stay overnight.

As they approached the door, Pulse paused. “Did you hear that?”

“No,” answered one of his companions. “Hear what?”

“Eh… probably nothing.” Pulse shrugged and turned towards the door to unlock it, fumbling briefly with his key ring.

After a moment he looked back. “Okay guys, I’m having some trouble with the…” One of the other Matoran was gone. “Where’d he go!?”

“I don’t know. He just disappeared.” The guest on Pulse’s doorstep appeared remarkably unconcerned by the disappearance of his friend. “Doesn’t matter. It just makes this easier for me.”

Pulse’s eyes widened. “Er, what do you mean?”

The Matoran, appearing sinister in the darkness, stepped forward as he slowly drew a gun from his belt.

Pulse stepped back, flattening himself against the door, and dropped his keys. “Before I die, I’d like to know who’s responsible.”

The attacker laughed. “Even if you knew me… you wouldn’t really care.” He fired once, and Pulsating Explosive dropped dead.

Pulsating Explosive, Matoran, killed by Vican.

The Kra-Matoran glanced around. Nobody else was nearby. He quickly kicked in Pulse’s door and dragged the corpse inside.

In a nearby alleyway, the two guards – codenamed Muaka and Kane-Ra – stood silently. Muaka held a knife, which was pressed up against the throat of Pulse’s missing companion. Kane-Ra held the captive’s ID card.

As he glanced over the card, the sounds of Pulse’s last moments and a silenced gunshot echoed around the corner.

“Let’s wrap this up, please, Kane-Ra,” said the guard who held the knife. His partner nodded, then dropped the ID card to the ground. The captive swallowed nervously.

Suddenly, a Matoran clad in a sickly shade of green stepped in front of the alleyway’s entrance. He said nothing, raising his gun towards Kane-Ra, who froze.

“Muaka,” the guard muttered. “Call the Toa, if you don’t mind.”

Muaka nodded, and hit a button on his wrist. Vican, still holding his gun towards Kane-Ra, panicked a bit. He could kill the guards and their captive. But he wouldn’t have time to escape before the arrival of Tanma, and then he’d have no chance of making it out alive. So instead he elected to turn and run across the street, slipping into the shadows once more.

Just in time, too- a flash of light flared down the street, heralding Tanma’s arrival, as Vican absconded.

Muaka punched the guards’ captive in the face to knock him out, then dashed out of the alleyway in pursuit of the fleeing Kra-Matoran, but he was already long gone.

Muaka wiped sweat from his forehead. “That was… very close. Good thinking.”

Looking down the street towards Tanma, Kane-Ra sighed, as he saw a spatter of blood on Pulse’s front steps, which led up to an empty doorway. “Yeah, glad I’m alright… but it’s too bad we didn’t call Tanma earlier… or else we might’ve been able to save that poor fellow.”

The guards turned to look at Tanma, but he was already gone, too.

“I swear, nobody likes us! Always disappearing whenever we encounter them at odd hours of the night.” He disappointedly kicked the side of the unconscious Matoran.

“Riiight.”

Night One Summary

Tonight, the Guards investigated a Matoran, Tanma protected someone, and Pulse was killed by the Brotherhood.

Suspects brought to trial for Pulse’s murder:

-Blade-

JiMing (Zero: Maverick Hunter)

MaliceGhost

XONAR

Taka Nuvia

Voting ends at 4:00 PM EST on February 4th.

Just a reminder: after you’ve initially voted, you are allowed to change your vote one time during this period, but you must let me know who you are changing from.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

The Matoran, appearing sinister in the darkness, stepped forward as he slowly drew a gun from his belt.

The attacker laughed. “Even if you knew me… you wouldn’t really care.” He fired once, and Pulsating Explosive dropped dead.

So instead he elected to turn and run across the street, slipping into the shadows once more.

I'm voting MaliceGhost based off the wordplay in this scene and because it's the first round and we have no better options.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Actually that makes more sense. Switching from Blade to Malice.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Since I'm a dead matoran do the Guards and Toa of Light want to PM me?

I feel like it was Blade, but I'm not sure who I think did it. I did tell him in a rather questionable way that I was 'honest 100% villager'. Who would believe it when it's worded like that?

Yay for being dead. Can I enact revenge on the brotherhood some day?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

"The Matoran, appearing sinister" = synonym for malicious

"So instead he elected to turn and run across the street, slipping into the shadows once more." = like a ghost would

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

As of reading over this topic, 99% sure that Guurahk and Malice are in the wrong here, becauseboth times they have absolutely no reasoning for voting me and going against the bandwagon?

/EDIT: Fail, I thought I put that I vote Malice. I vote Malice.

Edited by Null.