BIONICLE Mafia: Karda Nui Nightwatch

Art Vandelay

I imagine Tanma and the Guards have already identified someone who belongs to the Brotherhood. Also, we should also lynch RG just because he's a Rahkshi. Rahkshi are associated with the Brotherhood.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I am telling the truth in saying I have never been a brotherhood role :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

So that means no one ever suspects me when there are hunters or cult. :P
(even if my first role ever was cultist)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Waiiiiiit I had a thought. Any one of us may be the other sleeper agent.

I DECLARE EVERYONE BUT TANMA AND THE GUARDS SUSPECTS EVEN IF THAT INCLUDES ME :P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

All that waiting... and hoping not to die again. D:

YEAH!

I do wonder...does the mafia know who their sleeper agents are? Other than the activated one, of course.

But...do they know? Do the sleeper agents even know their role?

I doubt the sleeper agents know who they are - that would kind of be against the whole concept IMO.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I will laugh if the brotherhood kills their sleeper agent :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Well, I would imagine they would know, as otherwise it'd be hard for them to activate the Sleeper. Unless every night they went around trying to activate random people, which admittedly WOULD be hilarious.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

That's not how it works, though...

If the Brotherhood decides to activate a Sleeper Agent, I just activate them and then tell the Brotherhood the identity of their new agent

It's not like "okay let's activate Xaeraz uh oh he wasn't a sleeper oh well"

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I knew that it wasn't "let's pick a random person and hope he's a sleeper", but I thought the Brotherhood would know who the sleeper agents were.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Night Three: The Party Pooper Murder

Most nights, the Matoran were safely hunkered down in their homes, more or less entirely hidden away from any threat to their livelihood. The town was normally silent and quiet in the dark, with only the guards prowling the rooftops for criminals.

Tonight was different. Someone had the bright idea to go out and start a party in the town square. The stalactite village was filled with dance music and bright lights. Basically the center of the town had become an obnoxiously loud and obvious beacon, easily pointing out where all the people were, partying the night away and remaining entirely unconcerned with the possibility of danger.

The guards, of course, knew that this couldn’t possibly end well. They moved through the crowd, swiftly and silently slipping between the boisterous partiers, on watch for the Brotherhood. An attack was inevitable, and they wanted to be prepared to stop it.

Unfortunately, the guards weren’t as prepared as they thought. All at once, the loud dance music was drowned out by screams. The crowd turned and began struggling to leave the town square. Muaka and Kane-Ra ran against the tide, towards the epicenter of the pandemonium.

An opening in the crowd appeared, and the guards found a corpse lying on the ground. There was a smoking hole in his forehead.

“Drat.” Kane-Ra winced and bent down to check the dead Matoran’s ID card, noticing a note lying alongside it.

Regenerated ShadowVezon, Matoran, killed by Kirop.

By this time most of the partiers were gone. Someone had shut off the music on the way out. Muaka looked around, noticing a few stragglers.

One of them looked particularly suspicious: a silver Matoran, crouching halfway in the shadows.

“Freeze!” Muaka shouted, charging at the Matoran and tackling him. The suspicious Matoran squirmed, wriggling out of the guard’s grasp, then leapt to his feet and stumbled a bit before sprinting away. Swiftly, Kane-Ra drew his knife and threw it towards the fleeing suspect. It bounced off of his Kanohi, knocking it off.

The guard walked forward, collecting the mask off the ground. The shape was unfamiliar; there were runes carved into the edge. Aside from that, Muaka couldn’t discern anything of importance from its appearance.

He casually tossed the mask aside. It clattered on the ground, coming to a rest on ShadowVezon’s corpse.

Night Three Summary

ShadowVezon was killed by the Brotherhood. And as with every night so far, Tanma protected someone and the guards investigated a player.

Suspects in ShadowVezon’s murder:

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Commander Viral

Rahkshi Guurahk

Norik of Gielinor

Canis Lycaon

You have until 5:00 PM EST on February 10th to vote.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

There was a smoking hole in his forehead.

“Drat.” Kane-Ra winced and bent down to check the dead Matoran’s ID card, noticing a note lying alongside it.

For this I vote Burn.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

He was Burnt, that's why there was smoke.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

If so then he would announce they activated, like last time

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

What I thought occurred was obviously very different from what happened last time. I thought the Guards investigated a Sleeper Agent, thus activating it. As stated in the rules, this happens even if the Brotherhood killed that night, and I thought that Chro may also not have explicitly stated it.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Actually these lynch bandwagons may help kill the last Sleeper agent. I still don't see how me responding quick is suspicious, I was on the topic when he posted it.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png