BIONICLE Mafia: Karda Nui Nightwatch

Art Vandelay

Day Three: Sacrifice

The next day, everyone was feeling ashamed of themselves for the party that had led to ShadowVezon’s death. Almost everyone. Ehks just wanted someone to die. He babbled something about a sacrifice to Tanma. Unfortunately, the Toa was unavailable for the entire day, so he couldn’t correct this notion. As afternoon approached, everyone hopped on the bandwagon for a sacrifice, and Rahkshi Guurahk was chosen. He was roughly pulled up onto the platform in the town square.

Ehks cleared his throat. “Today we sacrifice the killed of ShadowVezon: Rahkshi Guurahk.”

Someone shouted from the crowd. “What do you mean, sacrifice?”

“If we kill someone, Hapori Du- uh, Tanma might be more likely to help us more quickly whenever we need him.”

“But… but he acted fastest when nobody was killed.”

Ehks smiled and proclaimed “exactly!” and received a pat on the back from Xaeraz.

The speaker from the crowd paused for a moment. “I have no idea what you mean.”

“I’m confusing myself, actually, and it’s working very well!” Ehks then went about his business of attaching Rahkshi Guurahk to the gallows. This bewildering exchange had somewhat dampened anyone’s perception of Ehks’ sanity.

Other people cried out from around the square. “Hey! Equal opportunities for murder suspects! I say we kill them all!”

“Onarax,” said Zakaro.

“Norik!” shouted Unit.

“Canis,” said Canis.

“Null,” cried Zero and Baltarc.

“Guurahk!” yelled about eight other people.

“You have it all wrong! It was Burnmad,” Guurahk said, as he began to shake.

Burnmad began to argue that he was fairly certain of his own innocence. But by this time, the point was moot: they were decided. RG must die. Of course, everyone then stood about babbling for approximately five minutes, until RG himself yelled, “for the love of all that is Tuma, can we please just get this over with? I’d better have a great death if it takes this long to happen!” Sadly for him, no great death occurred. Xaeraz had swiftly hanged him before he could even blink.

Rahkshi Guurahk, Matoran, lynched.

Ehks picked up RG’s ID card, which had fallen to the ground after his death. “Drat!” said Ehks. “Got the wrong guy.”

A sad silence fell over the town square.

Lloyd stepped forward. “I have prepared a collective eulogy for the fallen Matoran.” “Hmm,” Ehks said. “Of our village?”

“Of any village, ever. That’s why this thing is so massively heavy.” He gradually started to unroll the paper, and peered down at it.

Before Lloyd could actually begin to read it, though, Pupwa barged into the town square.

“You guys! You guys! I know-“

*whump*

Pupwa abruptly keeled over backwards as Lloyd’s eulogy bounced off his forehead.

Day Three Summary

Rahkshi Guurahk was killed. He wasn’t guilty. Darn.

Night roles have until 7:00 AM EST on February 14th to send in PMs.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wait, I was dead? I honestly didn't realize, I've been too bogged down with numerous things, big projects, these games, and lots of other stuff.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Good job guys. :P

And now I get a inch of snow which somehow means no school this week. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

close, yes.

2 hours south of atlanta.

Oh. That was a good guess. (Based entirely on Atlanta's newsworthy overreactions to weather.)

Tanma and the Brotherhood still need to decide on their actions for the night.

but their spirits

close, yes.

2 hours south of atlanta.

Oh. That was a good guess. (Based entirely on Atlanta's newsworthy overreactions to weather.)

Tanma and the Brotherhood still need to decide on their actions for the night.

I live about 1.5 hours west of it in Alabama.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Night Four: Whatever V Stands For

The hero of the village – Toa Tanma – crept over the rooftops, searching for his prey. Each night the guards stalked through the streets below, proving a constant danger to the operations of the Brotherhood, but Tanma decided that the guards alone were not enough to complete this task.

He crouched on a ledge, perched overlooking the town square. As the Toa watched, the guards walked up to a door, knocking sharply.

“Guards here,” said Muaka. “Open up.” There was no reply.

“Nobody home?” Still nothing.
Kane-Ra shrugged and kicked the door down.

To his surprise, immediately inside lay the unconscious body of a Matoran. The guard knelt down and removed the Matoran’s ID card. As he began to read, his eyes widened.

Sleeper Agent Vultraz has been investigated by the guards and activated by the Brotherhood.

“Muaka, we messed up… we need to – UNGH!”

Taking a blow to the chest, the guard went flying back through the remains of the door, skidding on the cobblestones of the town square. From within came a dark hand, which casually turned the doorknob as if the rest of the door was right where it was supposed to be. In classic crazy fashion, Mutran walked outside, coming jauntily down the front doorstep. Vican followed, dragging the unconscious sleeper agent Vultraz as he did so.

Tanma sighed. Things were about to get ugly if he didn’t intervene. He took a few steps back, then made a running leap off the roof, landing between the guards and the Brotherhood agents.

Kane-Ra looked over. “Toa Tanma! I assure you we’ve got this all under control!”

Tanma surveyed the scene. Another ruined door, another sleeper agent activated, and none other than Makuta Mutran standing before him. “Yeah… sure looks like it.”

Mutran decided not to waste time with words. He sneered, taking a swift spear jab at Tanma, who agilely evaded it. The Toa swung down, cutting the spear in two. Kane-Ra pulled out a gun and fired on Mutran, who dodged and responded by punching Tanma in the face, sending him reeling backwards into Kane-Ra.

“Vican!” Mutran called. “Leave.” The Kra-Matoran nodded and moved to comply, pulling the sleeping Vultraz away.

Kane-Ra stood up and tried to clear his head. They probably couldn’t kill Mutran, but they could probably stop Vican from getting the sleeper agent back to the Brotherhood’s lair. The guard aimed his gun towards Vican. He pulled the trigger… but the pistol was shot out of his hand by a plasma bolt from Mutran, and the bullet ricocheted around wildly. Its momentum continued until the bullet embedded itself in Mutran’s wing. He screeched and charged at the guards. Just before he reached them, however, he was tripped by Tanma and slammed to the ground.

“Guards, hold him,” Tanma said, “I’m stopping Vican.”

The Toa left in much the same method as he had arrived, leaping high with his Miru onto the rooftops in pursuit of the absconding Kra-Matoran.

The town square was suddenly quiet. Much too quiet, as the saying goes. This unnerved Muaka, who decided to break the silence.

“Well!” Muaka said. “That was quite a – oh, hey, wait, where’d Mutran go?“

“Apparently some time in the last fifteen seconds or so he teleported away.” Kane-Ra yawned. “We can’t catch a Makuta. What else is new?”

Tanma raced over the rooftops once more. The guards probably weren’t capable of keeping Mutran down for long, but hopefully it’d be long enough for Tanma to take care of the two Kra-Matoran.

Spying Vican in the shadows below, Tanma fired a beam of light. It struck the Matoran, creating a loud sizzle where it struck, and knocking Vican to the ground.

Tanma leapt down and walked over to him. “You’re done for, you petty Kra. Any last words?”

Vican coughed and smiled. “I have… nothing to say.”

"Okay."

"I guess you could say zero."

"... alright."

"Get it? Because, like, it's..."

Tanma fired a powerful laser downwards, through the mask of the Matoran, and JiMing was no more.

Zero: Maverick Hunter (JiMing), Kra-Matoran Vican, killed by Tanma.

“And now to dispose of you,” Tanma said, turning towards the unconscious sleeper agent on the ground. “I almost feel bad for you, you know.”

As the Toa of Light readied a blast of power, he was distracted by a tap on his shoulder. Spinning around, he found himself face to face with Mutran again.

“Oh, not again…” Against his best wishes, however, Tanma was once more punched out, point blank.

“How sad,” Mutran commented, kicking the corpse of JiMing onto Tanma’s limp form. He then absconded, Vultraz in tow, as dawn appeared over the horizon.

Night Four Summary

The guards investigated a sleeper agent – but the Brotherhood also decided to activate the sleeper on the same night. Unfortunately, this resulted in one less murder than there could’ve been. Fortunately for the type two players, Tanma was here to help with the bloodshed, and successfully eliminated JiMing, one of the Kra-Matoran.

As there were no Brotherhood murders, and Tanma gets no suspect list, there will be no day scene, and we’ll skip immediately to night. Night roles have until 11:59 PM EST on February 16th to PM me.

but their spirits

Good job Tanma!

and

...wow. that's kinda hilarious. the brotherhood activated a sleeper agent the same night they were investigated.

hah. Oh well, that means more likely than not there's going to be one less Mafian running around. Hooray!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian