• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Man of Plastic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,511 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 03:20 PM

Man of Plastic
It's less than a week left for The LEGO Movie in many places including the US (though still over two months for some) and Warner Bros has uploaded what is presumably the last trailer for the movie, an ironic but still epic take on the Man of Steel trailer. If you still aren't totally excited for the movie after this, you might want to consider that you may actually be an alien. Read on to check it out!

View the full article

#2 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 04-September 09
  • 418 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 06:22 PM

I like the new The Lego Movie trailer. It looks awesome! It did a good job being based on the Man Of Steel. Superman is in there, too. Things get more epic, so I am definitely going to see The Lego Movie!:)

Hmm... Anyway, I think the trailer could explain where did Emmet find the magical red brick. In the cave that he fell in, perhaps. Hmm...

Edited by Lenny7092, Feb 01 2014 - 06:22 PM.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

#3 Online xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 17-January 03
  • 6,540 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 07:23 PM

If this is the last trailer, I like how it includes the clips of him saying "tell it to me again, I wasn't listening" which appeared in the first trailer and really hasn't been used since...

Um... I mean, it was fun to watch!

:music:

b-bolin-03.jpg

#4 Online farmstink buttlass

farmstink buttlass
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 01-August 08
  • 5,043 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 09:10 PM

Great trailer, but dear god please let this be the last one. It seems that every time we get something new about the movie it ends up with some relevant spoiler or other. The group shot in this one is just....it's problematic. Fun trailer though, and I still can't wait for the Movie to come out.

#5 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 11-January 07
  • 594 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2014 - 10:09 PM

I'm just avoiding the trailers. I don't want to be spoiled on anything until the I go see the Lego Movie.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

I'm looking for an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. Pm if you have one I can borrow to breed and pass the move down so I can have an Inkay with the move for myself.

Friend Code- 0216-0827-9119

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users