Man of Plastic

Man of Plastic

It's less than a week left for The LEGO Movie in many places including the US (though still over two months for some) and Warner Bros has uploaded what is presumably the last trailer for the movie, an ironic but still epic take on the Man of Steel trailer. If you still aren't totally excited for the movie after this, you might want to consider that you may actually be an alien. Read on to check it out!

View the full article

I like the new The Lego Movie trailer. It looks awesome! It did a good job being based on the Man Of Steel. Superman is in there, too. Things get more epic, so I am definitely going to see The Lego Movie!:)

Hmm... Anyway, I think the trailer could explain where did Emmet find the magical red brick. In the cave that he fell in, perhaps. Hmm...

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

If this is the last trailer, I like how it includes the clips of him saying "tell it to me again, I wasn't listening" which appeared in the first trailer and really hasn't been used since...

Um... I mean, it was fun to watch!

:music:

Great trailer, but dear god please let this be the last one. It seems that every time we get something new about the movie it ends up with some relevant spoiler or other. The group shot in this one is just....it's problematic. Fun trailer though, and I still can't wait for the Movie to come out.

AXKP5KC.png