Favorite Ninjago Episode?

fishers64

I don't remember them all but Tick Tock was good and those two most recent ones (the 2014 ones) were entertaining.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

"Tick Tock" is definitely one of my favorites. It was a very powerful episode that resolved one of the theme's prevailing mysteries and also started to pave the way for the next stage of the story, since it featured the first instance of one of the Ninja unlocking their true potential.

Others I really like include "King of Shadows", "Home", "Never Trust a Snake", "Day of the Great Devourer", and "The Stone Army". The two new episodes that aired this past week are also quite good, though I'll probably want to see them again before I can really make a statement on how they compare to other episodes. The first time watching an episode, I generally try to enjoy the episode as a part of the overarching story, so it's hard for me to judge them as individual stories after just one viewing. Picking favorites has never really been my strong suit anyhow.

• 2 weeks later...

Do the first two episodes count? If so, I really liked those. I also liked Tick Tock. But I even liked the first episode of the Rebooted season all because of the battle in the streets. I mean, things were exploding left and right. It was so exciting and it gave me chills.

mindeth the cobwebs