PBZP V: The Shadow of Reality

This PBZP was requested by Voxumo (Vox in a Box) a while ago. I completed the MOC on the night he requested it. But for some reason, everytime I tried to take photos of it, something would go wrong. And I mean Every.Single.Time!! One time I took over 40 pics, all of which were useless due to repulsive lighting and no adequate backdrop to take photos against. The other time, I had just started Christmas Holidays and was about to head for London when I decided to take photos. Of course, those were rushed, and unusable yet again. This time, however, I would not let the circumstances get in the way. So I bought enough lights, made a reasonable lightbox and took the photos. They're not super-wow but...enough blabbering, I'll take you straight to the MOC!

12259440095_2453faaf51.jpg

< Back Shot (cool pose as well :P) >

< Action Pose! Ready to take you down! >

< Close-up Shot >

< Hand >

< Legs >

The photoset

Voxumo asked for a white and black Vortixx-type character, with accents of gold and some dark grey. He also asked for armblades and an axe-like weapon.

I really like this MOC. The original version was finished up quite quickly, but had a weak waist construction so I had to revise that part. This, however, involved rebuilding the whole torso, because the way the waist was built had a ball joint that wasn't secured in place, and thus required an axle with an end-stop to seal it in place. This idea only came to me after a couple months of keeping the MOC with a flimsy upper body. Anywho. Apologies for Voxumo, who had to wait ages and ages for me to upload this creation. I hope you like it!

Let me know what you think. C&C is always welcome!

:tohu:

Edited by Mohamed Marei

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

I have to admit this is pretty amazing. I mean it is far better than i had imagined it would be in my mind. I love the use of the gold blades as arm blades and the 'Battle Axe' is rather impressive in of itself.

At first glance the legs seem a bit wide apart but upon closer inspection they actually look far better. I am also surprised by the sturdiness of the waist as shown in the pictures. Quite great.

Also that is rather funny in a way that something went wrong every time you tried to take pictures... That seems to happen alot when i am indirectly involved. But none the less the wait was well worth it and i thank you again. Now to find a place for this in the BZPRPG, Since that was my original plan for it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I have to admit this is pretty amazing. I mean it is far better than i had imagined it would be in my mind. I love the use of the gold blades as arm blades and the 'Battle Axe' is rather impressive in of itself.

At first glance the legs seem a bit wide apart but upon closer inspection they actually look far better. I am also surprised by the sturdiness of the waist as shown in the pictures. Quite great.

Also that is rather funny in a way that something went wrong every time you tried to take pictures... That seems to happen alot when i am indirectly involved. But none the less the wait was well worth it and i thank you again. Now to find a place for this in the BZPRPG, Since that was my original plan for it.

Quite ironic. I am so relieved that you like it. Thank you, and sorry again for not posting it sooner.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

This is a pretty nice MOC. It carries the same proportion problem as Sevla (legs too long for the torso) but to a lesser extent, so it really doesn't look too bad here at all. :) Good work on the color scheme too.

Voxumo, will this eventually be your Bionifight avatar? :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

This is a pretty nice MOC. It carries the same proportion problem as Sevla (legs too long for the torso) but to a lesser extent, so it really doesn't look too bad here at all. :) Good work on the color scheme too.

Voxumo, will this eventually be your Bionifight avatar? :P

Hmmm.. i never thought of that actually but maybe.. I know it will definitely be a BZPRPG character of mine. Thing is i am a bit partial to my current avatar given this one's lack of tail.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.