Bioncle set pricings?

BrandonEisel

Hi,

I am new to this website and i am wondering if someone could give me some prices as i am interested in selling because all they do is sit in my cupboard. As a kid I loved Bionicles and would have done anything to get a new set. I would be sad to see them go but as i sad before they just sit in my cupboard and collect dust. I would be happier to see them in the hands of someone who appreciates them more that i do at this time. I have the following sets and incomplete sets:

Inika Complete set

Antroz and Radiak

Brutaka

Toa Vakama from Metru Nui set

Toa Lewa and Tanma from Phantoka

Toa Kopaka from Phantoka

Tahu Nuva

Onua Nuva

Vorox

Pridak

Carapar

Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Kurahk

Rahkshi Turahk

Kirop

Toa Iruini

Vezok

Raidak

Hewkii from Toa Mahri

Toa Ignika with the hoverboard

And several others (Bohrok, Vahki) which look to be the same era as Toa Vakama and the Toa Nuva which i am unable to remember the names of. Brutaka and Tahu Nuva were my favourite by far :) I dont know why though. Im sure i have more sitting in my cupboard somewhere and i will update as i find more

Any help/hypothetical prices would be appreciated as i may be interested in selling.

Edited by BrandonEisel

Take a look around this forum and eBay - this should give you an overview.

Generally, prices (unless for a particularly rare or sought after set, such as Brutaka) tend to be around retail - sometimes more, sometimes less. Buyers sometimes get a discount for buying in bulk.

Canister sets are generally $8-ish.

Titans are usually $20-ish.

Small sets are usually $4-5-ish.

Good luck.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?