bonesiii

Poll for GAC#20: YouTube Banner!

See list of entries in post below.  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted for the first one, I liked the calming blue background and that it featured a series of Bionicle images by year.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

I really want to vote Entry #6; it best represents the three themes that BZPower is currently focused on the "most" (Hero Factory, Ninjago and Bionicle) in a very simple fashion - however, the rest of the logo is so unforgivingly blurry; I don't really understand why it is that way, since it'd be a really easy fix.

The blurriness feels unprofessional and turns me off - as such, I voted for Entry #2 instead.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

I voted for entry 4. I really like the simplicity of it. Entries 6 and 7 were also good, but I just like entry 4 a little more.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I voted for Entry #1.

All the entries here have solid concepts, but Entry #1 has the best execution, and it looks the most profesional. Entry #5 would be my second choice.

Good luck to all the participants!

I voted for myself :) Entry #2.

Of course I would like my entry to win. Having a YouTube channel of my own, what I tried to do is really focus the content of BIONICLE on the center of the image since thats what the viewers will see the most. Having a YouTube channel of my own, I also didnt put much on the top and bottom of the image mainly because I know it would eventually get cut off on the website and mobile versions of YouTube. Also I didnt include a picture of Hapori Tohu because the main profile picture on the BZPower Youtube Channel was already that and I believe that we dont really need two of the same pictures, since it would look pretty ridiculous in my opinion. I also made sure the proportions of the image are correct to be visible on the Website, TV, and mobile versions of YouTube.

However good luck to all the entries!

Edited by AdaptingChaos

I voted 2. Some are simple and some tell others that BZP isn't 100% Bionicle based. I have to say though 2 looks the nicest

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!