Waiting For Hope...

Lemony Lepid

Question: Is he holding dolls?

OoOooOh.... That's why I named my folder "Dolls", I thought it was just my exdee pack. :P

*ahem* yes, indeed I am.

That chestpiece is kalarezka's. Refer back to my old comics to find out more history about him! :D

You know what, I'll bring it here.

Kalarezka quadrilogy

1, 2, 3, 4

Edited by Loganto The Bo-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

I'm working on the sword sprite now. I really needed to do that anyway. Expect results sometime soon.

Edit: The sword is done.JmDRmKO.png

The top is its real color, you do not need to worry about that. The bottom is what it looks like. It is constantly concealed in a veil of shadow so thick that no light ever actually reaches the blade. You can optionally edit out the red gradient between the blades, because it only looks like that when Luroka is actively channeling his power through it (in which case, it would be best to use a different effect anyway).

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

I'm working on the sword sprite now. I really needed to do that anyway. Expect results sometime soon.

Edit: The sword is done.JmDRmKO.png

The top is its real color, you do not need to worry about that. The bottom is what it looks like. It is constantly concealed in a veil of shadow so thick that no light ever actually reaches the blade. You can optionally edit out the red gradient between the blades, because it only looks like that when Luroka is actively channeling his power through it (in which case, it would be best to use a different effect anyway).

Any chance I could make it... Bigger? o3o

It's kinda small.

Interesting experiment, though one I hope doesn't only use sprites as its vehicle of storytelling.

What do you mean? It is a sprite comic series.

i agree i mean what other forms of storytelling can be used? outside of photo and 3D Blender comics although different forms of comics for 1 topic seems a good idea if not that a 3D Blender movie if someone is good enough would be a good form for wider popularity

:voyanui:

Interesting experiment, though one I hope doesn't only use sprites as its vehicle of storytelling.

i agree i mean what other forms of storytelling can be used? outside of photo and 3D Blender comics although different forms of comics for 1 topic seems a good idea if not that a 3D Blender movie if someone is good enough would be a good form for wider popularity

I'm going to stick with sprites... It's what I'm good at.

True. after looking i think he may be refering to your hand drawn concept he might have been asking as to if you planed to make more hand drawn comics

:voyanui:

True. after looking i think he may be referring to your hand drawn concept he might have been asking as to if you planed to make more hand drawn comics

Nope, That's all just concept art, just for tonage setting, trying to get the feel for the series.

Hey, Loganto, I don't think you can double post like that here.

Anyway, I wish you luck on your next comic.

Hmm... *shrugs* it is just a progress report. I'm sure wind will merge them if it isn't correct.

And Thanks! First I need to finish the Turaga chimoru sprite. I need it for both the very beginning and the end. And then, after the series is over, I can start a new comic series, either about my past or a new charicter.

Edited by Turaga Loga

• 4 weeks later...