Mantis

turtleman

Mantis is my attempt at a wierd MOC with buggy looks. There are photos on my Flickr stream http://www.flickr.com/photos/116244005@N04/12279409256/in/photostream

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Hmm.. i have to say you definitly caught the buggy look. However my only real comment is the blades you used look a bit small compared to the rest of the body. But besides that it is great.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm.. i have to say you definitly caught the buggy look. However my only real comment is the blades you used look a bit small compared to the rest of the body. But besides that it is great.

I was considering using the the swordlike vahki staves, but these small ones look good irl.

I must say that I like the use of the axles instead of designated arm pieces! Good job!

Thank you. A lot of MOCs seem to be using similar techniques with axles for limbs.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey