• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

External Blog Signature Link/Reference to BZP

external blog siglink question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,945 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 04 2014 - 02:08 AM

If I happened to own an external blog and the contents of the blog and entries thereof were rule-abiding, would I be allowed to link to such a blog from my signature? Even if it had a commenting system? (Which I regulated myself?)

If I did not own a BZP blog at the time, would this be considered a discourtesy to BZPower's blogging system and the blog staff? (This is the more important question BTW. I would like to avoid disturbing the peace.)

Also, related: The front page mentions that BZPower is a trademark of the owners of this site. If I were to mention or refer to it on my own website, how could I do so in a way that avoids legal problems? Do I need to ask for permission?

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#2 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,938 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Feb 04 2014 - 09:53 AM

Linking to that blog should be totally fine by the new Advertising Policy.

Mentioning BZPower should always be totally fine.

-Gata signoff.png

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#3 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,084 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Feb 04 2014 - 12:16 PM

Gatanui is correct!

Closerizing...