U stay away form teh waffle lord he'll doestroy all pancake.... im getting off topic....

Anyway Tahukan i think you are getting comics out super fast rate and i suggest that u could go at a slower rate so you dont run out of ideas and you have more time todo other stuff like experiment or that minecraft server........(ignore all crossed out stuff it is merely there form comical relief in this post)

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

U stay away form teh waffle lord he'll doestroy all pancake.... im getting off topic....

Anyway Tahukan i think you are getting comics out super fast rate and i suggest that u could go at a slower rate so you dont run out of ideas and you have more time todo other stuff like experiment or that minecraft server........(ignore all crossed out stuff it is merely there form comical relief in this post)

Yeah good idea I think next Monday for the next one...maybe i'm addicted to making comics

And yeah I would but my wifi is messed up another reason why I'm making a lot and hmm do they need more jokes?

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

:voyanui:

T.V wasting your time and causing you motion sickness since forever

:lol: While that is true Tecnokua the reality is Avmatoran is afraid of exsplosions which i realize i probably should have said that some way :( on a side note did anybody read what was on the T.V? On a side note This is a real short comment for a side note! i am doing a spring contest which will start in...SPRING so comic production will have a slow down as i prepare backgrounds and a character sheet which will include: Me, Kongu-Kal, Hahli-Nuva and the PGS that wish to be on it. EDIT: Dates are not yet specificly decided

On Later News i am Tahukan signing off

Peace

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

T.V wasting your time and causing you motion sickness since forever

:lol: While that is true Tecnokua the reality is Avmatoran is afraid of exsplosions which i realize i probably should have said that some way :( on a side note did anybody read what was on the T.V? On a side note This is a real short comment for a side note! i am doing a spring contest which will start in...SPRING so comic production will have a slow down as i prepare backgrounds and a character sheet which will include: Me, Kongu-Kal, Hahli-Nuva and the PGS that wish to be on it. EDIT: Dates are not yet specificly decided

On Later News i am Tahukan signing off

Peace

I saw what was on the back of the T.V., Vataki would be proud. I'm looking forward to seeing what you will do for this contest.

bBhcfWO.png

Why thank you my friend

-Comic

Cheap Insurance

Oh and what do you guys think of the new background if it's good well i'll use it for this or next season

I think it's pretty good but the normal one is better in my opinion.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

BUM BUM..DUNN DUNN..DUH DUH..BU DU BU DU..DA DA..DA DA...DA DAA!

Presenting The Spring TCM2 Comic Contest!!!

The Contest is open to all

Including PGS/GS

There Will Be 3 Winning Spots

Object Of The Contest:

Create A Comic

The 1St Place Winners Comic WIll Become A Cannon

Comic For TCM2 and will be added to the main page under Comics Mark II

Contest Begins Starting Now

All Entries Must Be Posted

In TCM2 By April 10Th

1St Place PGS Spot If Already A PGS then you get to Co-Author 3 Comics

2Nd Place GS Spot For Minimum 9 Comics If Already a GS Then you get to Co-Author 2 Comics

3Rd Place GS Spot For Standard time If Already a GS Then You get to Co-Author 1 Comic

The Stuff:

Sprite Sheet 1

Sprite Sheet 2 Updated!

Contest Template

Expression

Sprites are in two sheets

Due to massive file size

Downloads:

Paint.Net (Recommended)

Paint.Net Megalo Modification (For Effects)

Note: I Do Not Own Or Have any part

in the making or Paint.net

Credits:

Soran And All the Other Contributors to

the Chimoru R Kit. My PGS

And Hapori Tohu

-Tahukan

Edited by Tahukan

Whoop, another contest! April 10th... I have NO excuse to miss this one. =P

And Jacob, the How to Make Comic Topic has some fantastic tutorials using a couple of comic-making programs. They mostly involve GIMP, but that program becomes absolutely invaluable once one learns to use it. If you have any questions or see anything that needs more explanation, just let me know!

sig8.png

Whoop, another contest! April 10th... I have NO excuse to miss this one. =P

And Jacob, the How to Make Comic Topic has some fantastic tutorials using a couple of comic-making programs. They mostly involve GIMP, but that program becomes absolutely invaluable once one learns to use it. If you have any questions or see anything that needs more explanation, just let me know!

Thanks man, I will!

20795.jpg

Why Katoris That was beautiful the sword shining and spinning! Just amazing, I'm also starting to get the feeling that you do not like me much at all outside of a target XD. Great Job Overall! I Enjoyed Reading It

Current Rankings:

1St: Katoris

2Nd: ?????

3Rd: ?????

Edited by Tahukan
  • Upvote 1

lol the bath is too funny.

btw i know i'm not a PG yet but can I put myself in my comic?

GS Not PGS that's if you win and yes that's perfectly fine as it's the fan comic contest I see no reason as to why not!

@Katoris: And yes I find it seemingly funny despite my pain

Working on the next comic as I type sorry for the delay I've reached a speedbump which I have now driven over!

Edited by Tahukan