Ahaha. Respawns. Is the noobicorn at least an elite? :D

Mata Nui, I wish I could make just one page in a day. Instead I get my attention so easily swayed. XD

And as a side note, sometimes I have a bit of a problem following the dialogue. It's as if thing were happening a bit too fast? Nontheless it's a nice comic. =)

Yeah the Noobicorns a god i... *looks around warily*Couldn't kill it for reasons i can't say

Yeah, that would be cool! I'm a fan of yours.

also if you're refering to the Gen -1 those we're done at a rapid rate a long time ago but if your taking about the Gen1 ones i have no excuse for that.

Thanks for the feedback!

Edit: Page 2!!!

TheYearsLaterEdit: So. Many. Spelling. Errors.

Edited by Tahukan

:voyanui:

i have realized that since Kayn has left GS there have been very few comics i assume that this is how most comics start out regardless

New comic

Haha, the extremely handsome Toa that was Kayn had your comic bleeding with awesomeness.

Now that Kayn is gone and there is the 5 other guests arrived, it is bleeding with EVEN MORE awesomeness!

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

i have realized that since Kayn has left GS there have been very few comics i assume that this is how most comics start out regardless

New comic

Haha, the extremely handsome Toa that was Kayn had your comic bleeding with awesomeness.

Now that Kayn is gone and there is the 5 other guests arrived, it is bleeding with EVEN MORE awesomeness!

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback! so far if I get a comic done a day that should be close to 300 comics by the end of the year!

Edit: I was so naive.

Edited by Tahukan

Where's the fun in that?!

Tahukan had enough death!

The 1St Shadow Goodbye..

I guess shadow can speak the language of the dragons?

aww no couseling of the waffel lord all well maby next time but it looks like jugding my your sig that the 2 god thingys and villians?

No, I posed them wrong they're all just running but he may be mad at them at some point..

Edited by Tahukan

Hm. So I guess my ability to teleport in and out of comics has to become a thing now, since I did that with both mine and Sybre's.
So, I gather that I'm in league with the bad guys? Or the mysterious mask-maker people?

On a side note, it's ironic that you should use lightning-like effects for the teleportation scenes, because in another story of mine (outside of BZP), a character based off of me teleports via lightning.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Hm. So I guess my ability to teleport in and out of comics has to become a thing now, since I did that with both mine and Sybre's.

So, I gather that I'm in league with the bad guys? Or the mysterious mask-maker people?

On a side note, it's ironic that you should use lightning-like effects for the teleportation scenes, because in another story of mine (outside of BZP), a character based off of me teleports via lightning.

I actually forgot you teleported XD and yeah your in league with the mysterious mask-maker people and you may or may not return same goes for all my GS, I chose lightning out of my love for it so mysterious and deadly like fire! new comics is almost done as well

Murder is what I said

The BZ Guard are on to Katoris as we write

Edited by Tahukan
  • Upvote 1

Haha, poor Kongu! I'd hate to be a speed bump in that particular situation. (I like the little reference to Katoris' comics, too =P)

Yes I had to incorporate death and a katana..and eh Kongu had it comin anyway

Thanks I didn't know about it though caus I didn't want it to seem like a copy so I came up

With a Payloader

These looks great Tahukan, glad I clicked your Banner XD

I'm enjoying the comics so far, and where there going... Where? I don't know, that's the good part ^^

I would like to GS, yet looking at the CRKit looks like I'll need to work on a Vahki >.<

I'm enjoying the comics so far, and where there going... Where? I don't know, that's the good part ^^

I would like to GS, yet looking at the CRKit looks like I'll need to work on a Vahki >.<

Thanks man! That's the first banner I've made that looks professional and for your Vahki you could take a chimoru six shades vahki head and then make a CR sprite and Instead of using a mask use the Vahki head and it should look fine due to it all having six shades and there's not that many ways to make Vahki Chimoru heads Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

Thanks man! That's the first banner I've made that looks professional and for your Vahki you could take a chimoru six shades vahki head and then make a CR sprite and Instead of using a mask use the Vahki head and it should look fine due to it all having six shades and there's not that many ways to make Vahki Chimoru heads

It looks good ^^

Would you believe it, I was just looking for that XD

I might play around with it though, don't like the small eyes... That was always one of two things that bugged me with the Vahki heads in Kits.

Aww no counseling of the Waffle Lord all well maybe next time

NEXT TIME WFFLE LRDS

Finally, Loganto had appeared :P

Nice chapter.

And que me steping in just all casual with an armata of waffles wiht acid surup guns... So we have the Tea king and teh waffle lord cool self proclaimed rulers of inanimet objects that are edible

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this