Image Chunks

Fantasia

Introduction

Image Chunks was a game originally started by Toa Spirit in January 2010. It was one of my favorite games to play on the old forums.

How to Play

I will post a chunk of an image of a BIONICLE character, and you have to guess who it is. If you guess correctly, you get a point and a new round will begin. Every player's points will be recorded on the scoreboard.

Rules

-You may guess multiple times per round, but only once per post. After making a guess, you must wait for me to reply before posting another guess.

-You must name which incarnation of the character it is. Many BIONICLE characters have had multiple incarnations. If you do not specify which incarnation (e.g., Matoro Ignika, Matoro Mahri, etc.), you will not get a point even if you guess the right character.

-Typos still count as correct answers. Some names are tricky to spell, so minor misspellings are acceptable.

-As always, follow the BZPower Rules and Guidelines.

ROUND 1:

ic1.png

SCOREBOARD:

Click - 4

-Toa Lhikevikk- - 2

Geardirector - 1

Shadowhawk - 1

Voltex 2 - 1

A Vox in a Box - 1

Let's get started! Which character is in this image chunk?

Edited by Fantasia
  • Upvote 2

It was Lehvak-Kal. I will give the point to Voxumo, even though he said Lehrak and not Lehvak. From this image:

Comic_Bohrok-Kal_Awakening.jpg

You guys are good at this! I'll try to make it more difficult.

ROUND 4:

ic4.png

SCOREBOARD:

Click - 1

Toa Lhikevikk - 1

Voxumo - 1

Edited by Fantasia

Bordakh?

Edited with the correct spelling

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Bordakh

Vox I swear you need an icepick between the eyes

Two points for you I guess

I am not necessarily correct given that there are plenty of sets that used that specific part.. And hey an icepick is not a bad thing.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I will admit upon closer inspection of that image i have found several... Oddities to it that may hint at it not even being Bordakh.. But we won't know until Fantasia comments..Just felt i would say that.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu