Image Chunks

Fantasia

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rules

-You may guess multiple times per round, but only once per post. After making a guess, you must wait for me to reply before posting another guess.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

• 1 month later...

Thanks for keeping this topic alive, guys. It's great that there are still people who want to play.

Unfortunately, I just lost the motivation to keep this game running. At the time I started this topic, I felt excited and eager to participate in the BZP community again. I had been inactive here for a long while, but I always found myself checking back to see how everyone was doing--BZPower was the first forum I ever joined, after all!

I thought running a forum game would be a good way to stay active here. Sadly, I eventually reached a point where updating this topic felt more like a chore than something fun that I wanted to do. This was due to the same reason I was inactive on the forum for so long. After the end of BIONICLE, it was increasingly difficult to find ways for me to enjoy BZPower, and I discovered new interests. I still loved this community, but without BIONICLE I just couldn't remain active. I know I'm not the only member to feel like this, since many members have left BZP permanently since BIONICLE's discontinuation.

I may be rambling on way too much here, but I wanted to let you guys know what the situation was. I'm sorry for abandoning this game without warning; that was inconsiderate of me.

I am going to report this topic to be closed, because I can no longer justify trying to keep this game running. HOWEVER, if someone would like to take over for me as host, and keep this classic BZP game alive, you are more than welcome to start a new topic. That would be wonderful.

Sorry for the long post, but I felt the need to get these feelings off my chest. I will probably never be active on BZP again, and that really hurts. But I will also never be able to forget this wonderful community, and I know I will still be checking in from time to time to relive those incredible nostalgic feelings of when I was 14 years old and BZPower was the coolest thing ever.

Thanks for playing, guys.

(By the way, the last image was Vakama Hordika.)

Edited by Fantasia
  • Upvote 1