PIRAKA COMICS

Nathan Evo

• 2 months later...

Please make more comics! They are great!

Okay so I wasn't going to say this because I like using the element of surprise to my advantage but I have been working on a new comic for a while and I'm about... I want to say 2/3 of the way done

I know I work slowly but just stick with me here. PIRAKA COMICS isn't dead just yet

• 2 weeks later...

Please make more comics! They are great!

Okay so I wasn't going to say this because I like using the element of surprise to my advantage but I have been working on a new comic for a while and I'm about... I want to say 2/3 of the way done

I know I work slowly but just stick with me here. PIRAKA COMICS isn't dead just yet

Really enjoy these comics, they are absolutely hilarious, especially Vezok's smile at the end of Irnakk and the entire Ignika comic... Looking forward to the next one!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for being patient (or at least, trying to be patient). Being pestered for new updates is one of my biggest pet peeves.

There's a couple reasons why this comic took so long. First off, I wasn't really liking how it was turning out. Not really sure why- the comic just didn't settle well with me. I did send the comic to a few friends of mine when it was about halfway done, and they didn't really complain about it, so I guess it was fine.

More importantly, I haven't been able to write new comics because I've been too busy offline. I know this might seem shocking to some of you, but believe it or not, my life does not revolve around BZP or writing comics. For me, writing comics is a hobby, not a job. I don't have to write these on a regular basis, and when it stops being fun, there's no reason why I shouldn't need to stop and take a break for a while.

Regardless, even though PIRAKA COMICS ended up requiring a bit more work than I thought it would, I don't consider it dead by any means- much like BAC, actually. The only thing is, here, there actually is going to be a point where I will end it (which is when I run out of Piraka Rap lines to put at the end or something). But don't worry- there's still a ways to go until then, and there's a lot of action/chaos/insanity or whatever in store for the Piraka on Voya Nui or wherever the heck this is supposed to take place.

Anyway, with that said, I give you:

YO YO PROMOTION

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey, everyone. I've got some bad news.

As I'm sure you're all aware, last week LEGO announced it would once again be ending the Bionicle line. Obviously I was upset as anyone else, but honestly, I think this has been a real wake-up call to me. I can't keep doing Bionicle comics forever. I just haven't been able to keep up with writing comics since the last time I posted one almost a year ago. Since then, I've landed a job that cuts out just about all my time for writing. I guess that, after nearly ten years of writing in the Comics forum, it's finally time for me to move on.

Thus, it is with a heavy heart that I say I will be ending PIRAKA COMICS.

I know this is disappointing news for everyone, and I'm sorry for that. But I'm very thankful for all the support I've gotten- and all the friends I've made- over the years. I wouldn't trade that for anything.

Thank you, once again, for your support.

Yeah, I'm lyin'.

YO YO HITMAN

• Upvote 5

I love this. Not even mad you took almost a year.

I actually tried to keep track of all the orders Brutaka was taking until I realized the entire point was that everyone would hire him at once and it'd all go boom.

The Reidak/Hakann thing was particularly hilarious because I actually do lift, and judging by the plate sizes in proportion to his body, Reidak putting that much overhead is legitimately amazing. The ending really got me cause of that too, cause I know just how much that'd hurt!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Can't believe this comic is as old as it is. New comic reminded me how much I loved it too.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

• 2 weeks later...