Hello fellow buyers, sellers and traders! These are the rules of this forum set in place to keep it tidy and to help you run your shops as smoothly as possible. Please be fully aware of these rules BEFORE you open a shop in this forum.
- You are only allowed to have ONE trade topic open at a time. If you wish to start a new topic, simply report your old topic to be closed. Additionally, you may post a link in your old topic that leads to your new topic.
- Do NOT post unless you are going to take part in a trade or sale. Only post if you have an offer to make or have a question about a particular item. Otherwise, any post is most likely spam.
- You will NOT try to take peoples possible trades away from them. If they offer an item to somebody then you will NOT try to get that item from the seller. (The only exception to this rule is for items that may be up for auction.)
- If it is not your topic you will not offer things to people other than the topic starter. If you want to make a deal with someone else, open up your own trade topic.
- Do NOT open a trade topic unless you have something BIONICLE or LEGO related to trade, sell or buy. However, you may list other items (video games, books, other toys, etc.) not LEGO or BIONICLE related as long as you have at least some LEGO items to offer. Any topic that does not feature any LEGO items will be closed.
- Topic revival in B/S/T is 60 days. If your old topic has died, feel free to create a new one. Also, there is no need to report your topic for closure if it has exceeded the 60 day limit.
- You may NOT double post in your topic, under any circumstances! Doing so may result in your topic getting closed.
- All PayPal transactions must be done through Goods & Services, not Friends & Family. Goods & Services has the mechanisms for your money to be returned to you in the event the seller does not live up to their end of the transaction, unlike Friends & Family. Also, using Friends & Family for purchases is technically against PayPal TOS, and fighting a PayPal suspension is what's commonly known as "an utter nightmare". While Goods & Services requires a small fee (exact percentages depend on the locations of both parties), you're free to negotiate between yourselves whether the buyer will simply pay the fee or the seller will subtract it from their invoice.
This next section are only suggestions. We staffers do not like to hear of poor or unsatisfying trades, so these guidelines are here to help you get the best experience out of this forum. The staff have no way of enforcing these guidelines, but we highly suggest you follow these for your own good.
- DO NOT send items in a plain envelope! These envelopes do not offer any protection to the items inside and may very easily tear depending on the parts inside. SEND YOUR ITEMS IN A PADDED ENVELOPE OR BOX! This process provides the best protection to masks, sets and anything else - it will also help protect your reputation here in the B/S/T forum.
- Get some sort of PROOF that you have sent YOUR part of the trade! This can be a receipt from the post office or some sort of delivery confirmation. ANYTHING that proves you sent YOUR part of the deal FROM the post office will greatly help. There have been many people that claim they never got their part of the trade, and unless you can prove you sent it then you will be out of luck.
Before you participate in a trade, check out the Sales & Trading Records Topic for a list of good and bad traders. After you have completed a trade, make one post with your experiences and be sure to update it frequently. If you are a first timer to this forum, be sure to read this handy Guide to Trading at BZP.
For your convenience, we have a new list of Active Trusted Traders.
Thank you for visiting the B/S/T forum. Now get to trading!
Edited by Tufi Piyufi, Dec 10 2017 - 01:00 AM.