Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

Kumu Islets:The Kumu Islets are a small islands just south of Kanae Bay in Mata Nui. Many of the surviving Rahi of Metru Nui that were mutated by the Visorak migrated to the Islets, rendering them an extremely dangerous location.Though there were efforts at colonization by Matoran, they were ultimately abandoned due to the dangerous mutant creatures living there... with the exception one of one.Xa-Koro:Xa-Koro is a small but dense village that resides over a delta in the southern islands of Mata Nui. It is renowned across the island as a hub for unusual dealings – dealings that most “proper” matoran regard with as much spite as unease. The village is a badly stirred melting pot of different cultures and Koros, a veritable “Island of Misfit Toys”; anyone who belongs nowhere else belongs in Xa-Koro.The terrain around the village is in perpetual states of varying dampness. Ranging from wide rivers to stagnant swamps, the village sits upon many different kinds of land. Many of the structures of Xa-Koro are built to stand upon makeshift wooden stilts, to avoid high tides or mud, while others only a hundred feet away may have foundations in the earth. The diversity of inhabitants explains Xa-Koro’s appearance; it is a fusion of countless architectural styles, from stone buildings to leaf-built huts, each citizen building what he or she knows.The heart of the city is on dry land in the middle of an islet. The main square of Xa-Koro is a bustling bazaar, rife with traders and goods. An explorer in the bazaar can expect to happen upon persons and objects of intrigue, oddity, secrecy, and even downright darkness. The Xa-Koronian market is the premier in Mata Nui for the trade of foreign technology – when it’s at its least scarce.Rumor has it that below the village is an unexplored ruin, built in an earlier time, which has since sunken into the mud… The fools who try to verify these rumors rarely return as they were.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

• 2 months later...

IC - Lasc - Landing: The boat drifted slowly towards the land. It was a grizzly sight. Ragged sails, frays ropes, even worse, corpses, and empty foodstores. Lasc slowly honed his blade. It was shining like pure light from the care he was giving it. Next to him lay ten of his throwing knives, all cared for. This was the only thing he could do. He looked up once, and surprisingly did not start screeching for joy. Instead he smiled at the land as one would greet an old friend. His dreamy ice blue eyes gazed at the land in front of him. Then he started honing a throwing knife. It was no use hoping, no use even moving. He had to save what little energy he had left. Finally he was done, and sheathed his thirteen blades, and returned to his position of reclining against the mast. It was then that he was jolted by the ship running aground. It was fairly low bottomed, so he knew that land was very close. He got to his feet, and slung his weapons onto him. His head spun, and he felt weak. He shrugged again, and leaped over the side of the boat, landing in foot deep water. He staggered towards land, until he was on dry land. His eyes roved about, and settled on a nearby tree. He walked over to it, and placed his hands on it. The leaves turned brown, the tree withered, until it died. The change in him was massive. His hunger was gone, and he felt fairly bursting with energy - as he was indeed.

Edited by The Assassin Archer

IC: Knife and Edge peered out from the darkness of the swamp. They had been on their way to Xa-Koro when they happened to catch a glimpse of a ship so wrecked it looked like it could be blown over with a gust listing hard towards the coast. Now they watched a matoran hop out of it and recharge himself. What to do? OOC: Not having them do anything right now, mainly because I'm still pondering if they would reveal themselves willingly unless ready to fight. -The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: As Enara walked towards her boat, which she had left on the beach near Xa-Koro, she saw a matora hop off a boat and recharge himself. She noticed that he was carrying a multitude of blades. Some kind of traveling warrior? If I know the matoran on this island, he'll probably try to kill a Vortixx if he sees one. She immediately took cover behind a nearby tree. OOC: What exactly is Lasc's alignment?

Edited by NeoThunder

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: Alignment? forgot to put it down, but I'd say 'Good'. Also, what Lasc did is how Matoran normally eat; they suck energy out of stuff. What would be shocking would have been if he had eaten something. ;) Also, I'm going to be gone until late Sunday/Monday. IC - Lasc - Confronting Enara: Lasc glanced Around, his eyes settling on a nearby tree. A moment before he had seen something moving. In a second his sword was in his hand. "What hail you?" he snapped.

Edited by The Assassin Archer

IC: Whiarn was meditating when he heard a ship landing. What's disturbing me this time?! He thought as he walked over to where he heard the sound. Peering from the bush, he saw a Le-Matoran. This guy's gonna' wish he had never come here once I'm through with him! Whiarn was about to attack the Matoran when he noticed some movement in the swamp opposite him and then the Matoran unsheathing his rapier. I'll wait until hes weakened, and then attack. Thought Whiarn, watching from his hiding place and waiting to attack...

I have no signature. Boo-Hoo.

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

Yayz! I'm an old, defenseless leader guy!

IC: Just as Whiarn began to watch and wait, a sound like a stifled giggle came from his mouth. I didn't make that...What? Meanwhile, Knife grinned in the darkness. Time to test out the capabilities of this one matoran-probably skilled with that pointy thing of his-against two foes in a fight. And sonic powers were very good at getting people to start fights. Staying still, she and her sister waited to see what would happen next

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: I didn't know that. Anyway, I edited my post. IC:Refraining from walking out from behind the tree, Enara said:"At the moment, I come in peace."

My BZPRPG Characters

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Pirok (Matoran) Pirok stood back, watching the scene unfolding before him. He thought it seemed quite interesting, but thought it best not to interfere. He walked out from the cover of the trees, hoping to get a better look.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(Pourge): A day's walk. A whole day. He managed to put together a boat made entirely out of reeds and such items, but it fell apart.Time to reconstruct his life.He took out a makeshift Hatchet, made of a stone tied to a stick. He began to cut wood off the trees.Soon...I will enact vengeance..And you will all be sorry. OOC: Pourge open for interaction.

IC - Lasc - Confronting: Lasc retreated, his sword still held in readiness, his right hand gliding towards his nearest knife. "It seems that I have walked into a den of vipers. Tell me, how more of you plan to ambush me?" he asked. OOC: Its the Daedra syndrome all over! XD

IC: Pirok (Matoran)"No ambush-ing here." he said. He walked out, with a small device in his right hand and a lead in his left. The lead was attached to an Ussal Crab, mainly black, but with grey legs/claws. "I'm just a trader. I'm not really into the whole ambush thing, I'd suggest you go find a Skakdi if you're in the mood for being ambushed, though. But I'm assuming you're not in the mood for being ambushed so..."OOC: In case any of you were wondering, Pirok is open for interaction.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Can I still use Xa-Xuta in the new forums? If not, I'll edit stuff.EDIT: There I've edited. IC: Whiarn was officially bored. Nobody was going to attack, so he would. Whiarn jumped from his hiding place and fired a beam of Darkness at the pair, purposefully missing. He felt the following weakening feeling but mostly shrugged it off. "My name is Whiarn of Xa-Koro! What brings you here?"

Edited by Shmid

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

OOC: As far as I know, you can't. Also, what's Whiarn's race? Where's Pourge in relation to everyone? IC: What?! Darkness powers? That's unusal... thought Enara as she unsheathed both her swords and charged at the Toa (OOC: I assume(?)). Better kill him while he's distracted, before he kills me!

My BZPRPG Characters

IC - Lasc - Confronting: At the second the blast finally hit home, Lasc acted. a throwing knife flashed through the air, aiming straight at Whiarn's chest. At the same time, Lasc leaped forwards, while his foe was distracted by the other newcomer. "My ship brings me here, if you cared to know," he snapped.

IC: Pirok (Matoran)"Oh great. Now there's killing. And next someone's going to try and kill me, as usual. Why are people always trying to kill me? Everywhere I go, someone is trying to kill me..." Pirok, deciding the best option would be to walk down and end the confrontation before he had to dump any bodies. Again."Hello, fighting people. I'm Pirok. If anyone asks about me, especially if they're a blue Skakdi, then I'm dead. And, did you know, people who get involved in fights have a much shorter life-span than those who avoid them. So, if you stop fighting, you're likely to live longer! And if you do stop fighting, please don't try to kill me. It's really annoying when that happens..."OOC: Be warned! If you try to kill him, he has a very protective Ussal Crab, which shall surely exact revenge. AND you'll create a MASSIVE paradox, which could rip apart reality. =)But you can attack him. He just won't die. But you could still seriously injure him. =)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Kraal In a small restaurant in Xa-Koro... Kraal sat, absorbed in his thoughts. For the size of his brain, he had a lot of thoughts. Mainly about the Ta-Matoran trader he was going to kill. He felt no need to worry about that at the moment, as unless he walked into the room where he was sitting, he would not have to kill him."I don't know how he got away with it. I'm gonna find him, and I'm gonna kill him. Mark my words!" he shouted, to no-one in particular. OOC: Well, that's Kraal open for interaction. And yes, if you're wondering, I did put them in the same place for irony's sake. Well, not exactly the same place, but I'll have fixed that soon enough...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: By the way since it seems like your new here. You should really read over the BZPRPG rules and the rules overall. You aren't suppose to double post. I think there an exception but it's only twelve hours in between each post. It's the rules you know. IC: Torok Verceti was furiously, Berik Varzdi who never held out on him when transporting the various goods. The man was a good fence too, heck they were practically friends. Okay that was stretching the truth, Berik was a part of his protection ring on the Kumu Islets. The owner was a relatively weak Turaga, but normally the old man would do his part, it wasn't like he was charging him criminally for protection. "Berik, you better explain to me why you ain't payin' up!" He replied as he locked the door of Berik's store behind him. "I'm sorry Torok, it's this Vortixx, he's being stepping on your ground. He went after my family, for Nui's sake he went after my children." Berik replied, scared of what Torok would do. "I tell you, these Vortixx and Skakdi, they don't have any class when it comes to crime. Never ever attack a man's family. Tell me his name." He replied frustrated "But Mr. Verceti you're just a matoran!" "Listen Varzdi, I don't charge you as much as the others. Why? Cause you're an older man than me, you're part of the old guard and I respect that but this Vortixx, he has no class. No one will miss him." "His name...it's Gervin...I'm sorry." "Don't apologize." He replied and the began counting out thirty-five widgets. "Buy something nice for your daughter. Torok growled as he stepped outside the store and began thinking about how we handle this...annoyance.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: The sun beats down with a ferocity despised, the rays of light soaking into the black coat of the strange toa walking down the Kumu-Islet street. A magnet for scum and villainy this island is, though of all the people, this toa seems the most out of place -- skipping, flailing her arms like a child, those long sleeves draping far past her hands, flipping up and down with each and every movement. Out of everyone, she seemed the most excited, stopping by the most random of places to look at the wares, often eying flowers or objects that could catch the light, letting the object's surface shine with a magnificence seconded only to the reflective qualities of a fine-made mirror. Without revealing her hands, she gently picks up one such object, giggling as she brings it close to her crimson colored eyes. A childish smile spreads across her strangely shaped Pakari, the mask not even recognizable in its current, altered state, though that was the least of Anavel's cares. "It's... it's so pretty donchya think?" She asked the vendor, her stance incredibly relaxed, putting most of her weight on her forward foot, which put a noticeable dip in her hip. The lengthy coat she wore, however, could've concealed any number of nasty surprises and the coloration of her armor made many hesitant to attack her -- after all, what element is gray? The mysteries surrounding the immature toa kept many would-be crooks and cutthroats at bay, her personality surprising the matoran vendor even, who wondered if she was really all there in her noggin. "Twenty widgets," the matoran grumbled gruffly, his dirty red armor carrying numerous scars from the years. He kept his eyes on her, under the full belief that she'd try to steal the object she held so precariously in her hands -- a small snowglobe, simple in design, though the glass had been reinforced so that it could withstand the turbulent atmosphere of the Islets. This woman loved it though, holding it in her covered hands, the empty half of her sleeves draping down to her elbows as she held the snowglobe right up to her face, peering in like an enthused child. "Kay!" She announced after a few minutes, standing back up to her full height, rummaging around in her coat for the money the matoran desired. Eventually she found it, pulling it out and handing it over -- all without revealing any part outside of the top half of her face, the strange collar of her coat covering the lower half. Once more, she eagerly walked away, examining the snowglobe as she walked, yet able to avoid obstacles despite how much of her attention was on the small object she carried. "Oooo, this thing is so pretty... so, so pretty -- truly art!" She announced to no one in particular, turning her attention back to reality, clutching the snowglobe protectively to her breast.

IC - Sucago - visiting the IsletsA red toa of lightning trudged down the alleyway, seeing someone purchase a snow globe. He had honestly never appreciated snow globes, after all, what did they do? Looked nice? They're had long since deemed things that existed to be pretty, very useless. No one asked questions about the toa of lightning, but not because he looked mysterious, quite the oposite. He looked forcibly conforming, as if he had tried. No one questions the completely normal.And he had tried hard enough.He got to about halfway across the alley, when he stopped short. It had grown dark. Ahead of him, stone walls closed the gap to get out, reinforced by what looked like pillars of ice. A quick glance behind him told Sucogo he was trapped. A good look revealed that about twenty, very un-toa looking toa were coming from each side. In this alley were two more peddlers, a few more stragglers, and the muggers. He felt lightning crackle at his fingertips.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Normally, Anavel would choose to keep walking and leave the lone toa to his undesirable fate. After all, facing off against so many opponents -- even for the most skilled -- would spell out certain death, unless some brutal examples were made of the first few challengers. In that case, Anavel thought, it would be lucky if the remainder chose to flee from the toa of lightning. What surprised her the most, however, was that this toa seemed to desire facing these enemies on his own, when a concentrated blast of electricity might have destroyed the dual barriers and allowed the individual to flee. Now, she was definitely not someone who would help an individual who got him, or her, self into such a lopsided situation, as she largely believed that any choice made by an individual that contained consequences, ought to be faced by that very same individual. Otherwise, what would the point be behind experience, and becoming wizened to the world? Regardless, Anavel felt that she could study the fighting styles of those present -- if that truly became the outcome -- and then take her own mental notes on the weak points in the fighting styles exhibited. After all, she was likely one of the most experienced warriors present as she lacked elements to fall back on and had spent innumerable years training and fighting back on her homeland. In her opinion, despite wanting her powers back, elemental powers were a crutch -- a weak fallback to those too cowardly to fight properly, to fight with their weapons and hands, to get the sweet scent of blood flowing through the otherwise stale air. Despite her reminiscing about her own violent exploits, she lazily leaned up against a wall, giggling slightly as she played around with her snowglobe, twisting it this way and that so the small, fake particles floating around within the sphere could interact with their environment. It made her giggle madly, her strange fixation on the piece of art truly baffling to the cold-hearted criminals of the land. Then again, she wasn't fully "there" as it were.

Ic: Cersei walked through the slums, if anything for the recreation from it and to witness some of the most hardy people live their lives. The islets were filled with outcasts, outlaws, miserable people tossed from the goodness of common society or chose to take the hard path of life. These were string people, the sort of folk who could always rise on top in any situation and live to see another day. These were the pragmatists, the life takers who would live and let die. If you wanted leaders, this was the place to find them, as everyone was a leader in their own way. She scraped a finger on the wall next to her as she walked, her nail scratching the stone and leaving a groove, and she watched as the displaced stone fell as dust to the ground like a waterfall. The sound of mad giggling caught her attention, however, the sound unusual in a place as glum and gritty as this was, and as she rounded a corner she saw a rather unremarkably-colored toa playing with a snowglobe. She stood there, fixated on the spectacle of it and the fight that she assumed was brewing beyond the toa, commonplace here but giving an unnatural contrast for her.

IC: Anavel appeared totally absorbed into the miniature world within the snowglobe, hunched over, holding right up to her face just as she had back when she bought the small trinket. However, she was not totally braindead to the world around her, either, and did notice that someone seemed to notice her. Whether or not this new person meant any trouble, she didn't know, but she was not someone who picked fights with everyone who looked at her -- quite the contrary. In an almost hyperactive fashion, she lifted her head and turned her attention towards Cersei, looking the Vortixx over curiously. Naturally, Anavel picked up on the weapons the Vortixx had, mostly just noting where they were in case the Vortixx proved to have malicious intentions. Despite having some disjointed thoughts, Anavel could still retain the practical idea of "be careful." However, her face betrayed her cautiousness quite easily, her hands still holding onto the snowglobe happily. "Hi!" She greeted the other person, letting a broad, friendly smile stretch across her strangely bright countenance. The collar of her coat covered her genial smile, though it didn't add any sense of dark mystery to her person, just somehow it added the opposite.

Ic: There was something mystically alluring about the whole scene with the toa and the snowglobe and the fight in the background, and the toa's curiously sinister but somehow adorable smile only helped refine the image as something Cersei would see in a horror painting. The shadows in the alley looked large and framed it all with gothic hues, a perfect spine-chilling moment for any normal being. But even as far as Vortixx went, Cersei wasn't normal and if anything she liked the sight. "Hey there," she said in response to the toa's greeting. A flash of memory -- of was it the future? -- danced before Cersei's mental eyes, as if she had a moment of deja vu, either recognizing the toa before her in some way or signaling that this meeting was destiny of some sort. Though her face remained unmoving, inwardly, she felt as if she had to make further contact with this toa, like there was a purpose somewhere here. This comforted her, and she revealed her full figure from around the corner and came closer to the toa, doing her best to not appear threatening, at least as much as she could -- a black Vortixx with a jacket and strange tools wasn't exactly the easiest thing to disguise as innocent looking. She hoped that this girl, being from this town and from the mere instant she had known her, wasn't the type to become nervous or afraid with a complete stranger. "I'm Cersei," she said gently. "Whatcha got there?"

IC: The knife caught Whiarn in his side. He gasped in pain and pulled the knife out, quivering with rage. "How dare you throw a knife at me! I don't care who you are anymore, you'll pay for this!" Whiarn started firing shadow bolts at the Matoran, devastating the shore with every miss.

Edited by Shmid

My BZPRPG

banner_beatdown1.png

OOC: Um, if you got hit straight in the chest, I would think you'd be down with a pretty serious to fatal wound. ;) IC - Lasc - Engaging Whiarn: As Whiarn howled, Lasc had sheathed his sword. It was this move that saved his life, as he transformed his run into rolling, the shadow blasts flying over him. He rolled to his feet, about five feet from his foe, and sent another dagger at him. At the same time he drew his blade and advanced. His foe's only weapons were claws, and from his stance, he didn't appear to be very skilled with them.

IC: Pirok"Okay, you're still fighting. Looks like that plan didn't work. On the bright side, you're not killing me, which is a good thing. That makes me wonder: What's better? 'You're not' or 'you aren't'? And you're still fighting, so I just think I'll walk away now. Maybe I'll go to Xa-Koro! I'm always welcome there! Or I was, until I spent all my money. And, technically, it wasn't even MY money in the first place..." Pirok said, as he backed slowly away from the fight. However, a downside of walking backwards is being left unable to see where you're going, as Pirok discovered when he tripped over a branch.OOC: I'm pretty sure a knife in the chest would AT LEAST leave you immobilized, and seriously injured. Or dead. Dead being the worst possible, but no-one really wants to kill off their character(s).

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: As Whiarn started firing shadow-bolts at Lasc again, Enara used the opportunity to attempt to run him through with one sword, and to try to behead him with the other one.

My BZPRPG Characters

IC(Pourge): The matoran, now going completely insane, was now domesticating rahi. By domesticating, I mean he killed off the pack leaders, and then led them back to his temple. He constructed some fences for them. "LISTEN UP, MY LOYAL SUBJECTS! I, POURGE FRANZ, LAST OF THE MAGES, AM HERE TO BRING YOU INTO HAPPINESS!" He raised the fire staff high in the air. "HAIL ME! HAIL ME!" OOC: Pourge open for interaction.

IC: Anavel looked away from Cersei, turning her attention back to the object she held in her hands. Her amused, eager smile never left her face the whole while, her voice still containing that childish edge to it that made her seem almost innocent. "That's a funny name," she giggled quietly, saying it once or twice for the fun of it. Of course, Anavel wasn't trying to be insulting at all, merely pointing out an observation she made instead. "My name's Anavel," she responded after some time, "an' I got a pretty piece of art," she added a few seconds later, answering Cersei's question. "Aaannnnywayyys, I think that guy's gonna die... 'less he gets lucky," she stated, almost as if it were a fact, her enthused eyes gliding over to the scene for a few minutes, anticipating the show. "Who you think's gonna win?"

IC - Sucago - ProgressingThe toa heard metalic sounds, as the enemies retrieved their weapons. Besides swords, axes, and clubs, he has some forming weapons from their elements. From his fingertips, little sparks crackled. One stepped forward, obviously in a position of leadership. His sword was large and bulky, stained blood on it from obvious signs of laziness and poor care of the weapon. He obviously thought he was in a position to rob Sucago, and honestly, he was."Listen, if you give us your mask, your weapons, and don't put up a fight, we'll kill you as slowly as possible." Their was a chorus of laughs from the rest of the gang, someone even threw a small rock at him."I knew I shouldn't have come out of the forest," he growled.Lifting a hand, a powerful bolt of lightning passed through the opponent's chest, leaving him to collapse, charred and smoking.Some of them backed away, others weren't so scared. Those that weren't charged. He sighed, spotting two from the front and one in the back. As the one from the back ran up, he reached out and grabbed his face, sending volts through his head. Meanwhile, his other arm clutched a sword and blocked the front left's slash, his leg coming up and kicking the weapon from the front right. From his now-available second arm came a sleeve-hidden knife that was soon lodged in the first toa's chest. His arm, now free, slashed a blade diagonally across the second toa's chest, bringing him down."Who is next?" he growled, leveling each sword to one side of the alley. His threat didn't work as he thought it would. Every last toa charged. Sucago's eyes widened."As you wish." he said non-chalantly, though he wasn't feeling as confident. About twelve from each side.He dealt out bolt after bolt, channeling them through his sword, maybe taking down five. Now was the time to fight. As soon as the first one reached him, he pulled out a knife, holding it upside down. He stuck it in the toa of ice's shoulder, soundly beating him in the cheek with a backhand strike. Four more came at him, the first and second ones holding battle axes. The third one wielded a sword, and the forth, a club of rock. Plunging his sword into the first toa's chest, kicking him away. As the axes swung at him. He grabbed their hilts, sending volts through them, subsequently through the toa themselves. For the forth, he swung his sword in an arc, catching his neck. Six more.Make that five, as another bolt of lightning rang out. Two throwing daggers lowered the grand total to three. He had two daggers left. The gang members laughed as the knives sailed over their heads. They weren't laughing when the knives came back and stabbed the backs of their heads, powered by his mask of rebounding.One left.Picking up one of the axes, Sucago prepared for attack. As the enemy sent a boulder flying at him, he cleaved it in half with the axe. The axe clattered to the ground as he realized the toa was weapon less. Might as well be a fair fight. A few more rocks were met with electricity. Sucago leaped forward, his fist hitting and shattering the toa's mask. He decided to end the toa's life mercifully with a lightning bolt to the heart.A final blast incinerated the stone wall, and Sucago walked out into the streets.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ic: "My bets are on the one toa of electricity," Cersei said, "assuming he plays his cards right. He's got the right element to do damage, and if he can use those weapons well, there's no stopping him. Then again, the thugs here are little more than bullies," she said analytically. "They feel safe in numbers because they are weak as a single man. Anyone can beat them if they wanted to." And then the fight began. "And it looks like our toa wants to," she finished. When the fight was all over, Cersei grinned narrowly and looked down at Anavel. "Told you!"

IC: "Lucky," Anavel stated, looking away from the scene of carnage casually, throwing the snowglobe up in the air a few feet, watching it fall back into her sleeve covered hand. "Lucky 'cuz those guys... well, were really stupid," Anavel stated, nudging one of the corpses with her foot in a bored manner. "If magnetic man here," she kicked the head of one of the corpses, "was any good he'd have killed him easies." Out of most of the elements, there were two that Anavel particularly feared -- magnetism and gravity. Both elements had the nasty complication of being unavoidable, plus, gravity can crush from the outside, or cause a body to implode from the inside. In the same fashion, a skilled toa of magnetism might be able to create an extremely attractive force within a fleshy target, turning that individual's weapons, armor and other bits of metal into a lethal mixture for certain death. "Imagine... if this guy turned the electric guys armor into a weapon... electric guy'd be dead, easy. Lucky, 'cuz this guy either didn't know how to do that, or was too stupid to try." Anavel curiously just looted through some of the corpses, taking whatever money they were carrying. After all, she had no job and she liked buying artistic pieces, which generally weren't too cheap. Plus, widgets were very pretty in and of themselves -- pretty, in a horribly underappreciated way. Instead of further examining the scene, Anavel decided to make an announcement to Cersei, whom as far as she was concerned, could constitute a new friend. "I'm gonna get food, for I am hungry," she stated, walking off with her hands flailing this way and that, her jacket flowing as a breeze ran along the smooth, soft fabric. To add a stranger observation to any onlookers, she seemed to be skipping, at least somewhat skipping -- she never really learned how to do the real thing.

IC - Sucogo - Talking"You're right. Why do you think I killed him first?" he inquired to the skipping toa.He walked away, wondering if he would run into more thieves.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "Doesn't mean you didn't get lucky, 'cuz if that guy was any good, he woulda killed ya without all the chitty chat, and prolly alone, 'cuz then he'd get all the presents your corpse would give 'im," Anavel responded, essentially just thinking little of the feat, even less so than earlier as the simpletons that were attacking failed to really make use of any technique that would have ended the fight within seconds. "Anyways, you either killed lotsa dumbsies, or lotsa softies," she stated, as she didn't really know if any of them actually intended to kill -- she wasn't a mind reader, after all. However, due to how they just rushed with very predictable movements, not even pulling out any aces and just dying like cattle, Anavel also considered the possibilities that all of these people were just stupid to begin with. Either way, the entire fight had really only provided her a few minutes of entertainment, entertainment that wasn't even wrought with the suspense and excitement of real battles. At this point, she had put her snowglobe into some pocket of her strange coat, freeing up her covered hands and providing her with more careless freedom.