Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC:

(Alissita and Jild)

"I'd like to see you try," challenged Jild. "If it is a law, I'll leave the girl on the ship."The Matoran smiles before wiping away the tears from her eyes and blood forming on her chin. She mouths a "thank you" to the beings, not allowing Jild to see her face.-Mef Man

IC - Neirak - Kumu IsletsA penniless Neirak stumbled into the Islets, from a boat he'd spent his last dollar on. He needed a drink, maybe snatch a dollar and gamble it for more. He saw a Toa emerging from a bar. He ran into him, and they both fell down. Money spilled from the toa's pockets."Oh! I'm sorry! Let me pick those up for you." He did pick them up. Then he ran off. A less-than-penniless stumbled into a resteraunt, taking a seat and ordering a drink.OOC: For the sake of eventual interaction, it's the same place Jild and Co are.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

(Alissita and Jild)

Jild looks toward the new being inside the restaurant. The Skakdi bumps into the being before saying,"Watch where you are going."The Matoran looks toward the new being. Something about him intrigued the Matoran. But, the blood in her gums and the blood from her wrists was distracting her from being able to pay really good attention to him.She smiles toward him as she wipes away the blood from her face.The Skakdi sneers at his slave before turning back toward the other beings."If you don't mind, I'll leave you two to your business." He glares at Salvinn, wickedly, before turning to Neirak. "How about you watch where you're going from now on."-Mef Man

Ic: "I'd like to see you try," challenged Jild. "If it is a law, I'll leave the girl on the ship.""I'd like to see you try and stop me," Cersei countered. She really wanted this Skakdi to bugger off. Biggest issue with the type: they thought they were the coolest tools in town. But they were still tools.Ooc: bugger, you beat me. Disregard this epic retort and post. Might edit soon.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC - Neirak - Restaurant The Toa placed a hand on his hip, nodding."I would say the same to you, but I'm not... Looking for a fight? I guess that's how one phrases it?"His gaze dropped a few feet to the smaller being chained at his side. He resisted making a sour expression, instead putting his game face on. She looked horrible. How had this guy been treating her? Honestly. Neirak remembered the money in his pocket. The Toa he'd bumped into outside must've been filthy rich. Was he going to spend it on a drink....or help the helpless?"Tell you what. A big, strong Skakdi like yourself needs a slave to reflect their superiority! Now, this one here, she doesn't exactly say 'don't mess with me' to others, does she?" he grinned, "However, I'm in a starkingly good mood today! I'll even take her off your hands! You name the price, one hundred fifty or lower! At that price, you can buy yourself a strong, healthy slave!"My, did he sound like a business man.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

(Alissita and Jild)

Jild flashes his claws and fang-like teeth at the being who had threatened him."I've only just arrived on this island and I'd rather not dirty myself with your rotten flesh."He snarls at him before looking to Salvinn. "And, you wouldn't think good ole Karz as just a fairytale unless you went to Karz and spoke to him face-to-face. You wouldn't know the meaning of the words 'death' and 'fear' until you saw him." The Skakid looks at him coldly. He wasn't in the mood to fight, but he wasn't about to not defend himself."You name the price, one hundred fifty or lower! At that price, you can buy yourself a strong, healthy slave!" "What, oh you want to buy her from me, eh, Clumsy?" asked the Skakdi. He glances down at Alissita, his red eyes boring into her blue ones. Jild looks over her bloodied features and sickly state before turning back to the being. "If slaves are illegal on this island, like the scum over there told me," he says while gesturing toward the being behind him,"then how could I buy a healthy slave?" He shakes his head, but doesn't let the being answer the question. "Okay. You've got yourself a deal. Two hundred trinkets and she's yours."Two hundred? But he only has one hundred fifty.She looks toward the being who was trying to buy her, a sign of hope on her face. Maybe he would be her savior and allow her to be free. Or, maybe, he would be a better owner than Jild. Either way, Alissita smiles, knowing that the Great Spirit would work things out for the better.-Mef Man

OOC: Wasn't planning on posting yet so this rushed.IC SalvinnSalvinn put a hand on Jild's shoulder. "Hold on a second, you aren't leaving until you free this girl. She's not your property and did I hear you say something about a ship, any Slaves are also free upon entering the Mata-Nui waterspace."OOC: Last post for tonight please don't do anything drastic till I return.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: [Septimus]During the conversation, Septimus had remained silent, not really wanting to get involved. He may have been a former kohlii coach and stronger than an average Matoran, but even he couldn't fight a skakdi and win."Say," the Plasma Matoran said suddenly, an idea forming in his mind. "Does Xa-Koro have a kohlii team?"

IC - Neirak - Restaurant Mata Nui, he wants two hundred, Neirak thought.He searched through his pockets. All the money together was two hundred and five- just enough."Deal!" he paid Jild.Finally. This Matoran was going to flood the place if she bled anymore. Neirak held his hand out patiently, waiting for the chain to be passed to himself.EDIT: OOC: Wow, Onarax posted before I did.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

(Alissita and Jild)

Freedom. It was hard to comprehend it happening to her, but it was. Atleast, she was being freed from Jild. She still didn't know much about the other being, but she hoped he would be better than Jild. Jild turns around toward the beings behind him. "Will you two shut up? I could care less about a 'kholi' and I could care less about your Karz forsaken slavery rules." The Skakdi turns around and holds his hand out for the trinkest and hands the chain out toward the Toa."She's all yours. Just hand the trinkets over."-Mef Man

IC: [Septimus]If it was biologically possible, Septimus' jaw would've dropped to the floor with a heavy thud."HOW CAN YOU NOT CARE FOR KOHLII!?" he shouted, flabbergasted at the fact that some people did not know of the great sport. "WHAT PRIMITIVES DID YOU GROW UP ALONGSIDE WITH? KOHLII IS THE GREATEST SPORT KNOWN TO SAPIENT BEINGS!"

Ic: "Shh, relax," Cersei said, trying to calm the agitated kohli lover. "This isn't the place to scream." And the faces of the other patrons confirmed that.But her real attention was at the Skakdi and the new owner of the slave. There was going to be a conflict somewhere and sometime, and she wanted to be there for it.

IC - Neirak - RestaurantTaking the chain, he exchanged it for the trinkets."Pleasure doing business with you." he was still grinning.He hurriedly removed himself from the bar, not wanting to stay another minute. Had he really just spent two hundred widgets on a small, helpless being? Well, he supposed it was the right thing to do. It was what have him his title in the Spectrum.As soon as they were outside, he turned to kneel down, descending to her height. From here, he looked over her. Blood on the wrist, chin- gums! How had she managed that?"Did you bite your tongue?" he thought aloud.Neirak supposed she would be hungry and thirsty. Her former master didn't seem like the type to give her too much food."Hungry?" it was almost rhetorical.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Septimus/Darylhii]The Plasma Matoran nodded, having remembered that he was in a rather shady restaurant, which meant that people may attempt to kill him. So he decided to be quiet, hoping that nobody was annoyed with him.---On the other side of the village, residents looked up to see one of the mutant rahi birds fall at high speeds to the ground. They quickly scattered, hoping not to stay in the range of the falling body. A few seconds later, there was a loud bang. The people nearby slowly walked towards the corpse, curious at its state.A vine shot out of the dust cloud that had formed, grabbing onto the neck of a Matoran, who screamed as he was dragged into the dust. As the others began to run away, two purplish-red points of light appeared from the dust."So I survived," Darylhii muttered, stepping out of the dust and throwing the unconscious Matoran into a wall. "That was rather unexpected."

IC:

(Alissita and Jild)

Alissita looks down at her wrists and tries to see her gums, but, of course, that was impossible without a type of mirror."Not my tongue, my gums, Master," she replies, smiling. Even though the blood was still pouring from her mouth and gums, she was as happy as could be. She was finally rid of Jild. And so soon. The Matoran thought she would be on the island much longer as his slave. But, this being had just bought her from the evil Skakdi. It was almost too much to comprehend for her.At the sound of food, Alissita smiles brightly. "What kind of food, Master. I don't mean to complain, but it has been so long since I've eaten anything edible." She looks back toward the sea. "You'd be surprised to know what kind of things he could make you eat." Her voice seemed to trail off as a tear slowly rolls off of her cheek. Alissita would wipe it away, but the chains were too heavy in her flesh. She looks up toward her new master. "Could you please take these chains off, Master? I promise not to run off; it's just-" she looks down at the blood that was on the chains and flowing from her wrists.She starts to cough, but stops herself from coughing more than a few times.He mustn't know my condition.Jild looks back toward the Matoran who had once been his slave.Makuta, I pray you didn't have a reason for me to keep her.The Skakdi of Air looks back toward the three beings. "I didn't say I don't care about Kohli; I just haven't ever heard of it. You could use a nice trip to the village of ice; sure you could cool down there."They do have a village of ice. Right?"Any way, beings, I will leave you to your business. But, if you try to stop me from leaving, don't expect to get out of this small island with your life."Jild immediatly turns around and exits the restaurant; allowing him to have the last word in the conversation. He spots his slave and her new master.The key. I guess I don't need it any more."Here you are," says the Skakdi as he hands the key to the being. "This is for her chains." He looks down at her and looks into her eyes. "You'd better be a better slave to him than you were to me, weakling."Turning around, Jild heads toward his ship."There's got to be a half decent being here that could help me out," he mutters. The Skakdi walks back to his ship, snarling.Alissita shudders after the Skakdi leaves. "I'm rid of him," she whispers to herself. The Matoran smiles before looking up toward the Toa who had bought her. "Oh, thank you, Master!"-Mef Man

IC - Neirak - OutsideThe Toa felt pity tugging at him. How could someone be so cruel to someone so helpless? Somehow, her gums were bleeding. Her gums. "Oh, yes, the chains. I suppose I could burn them off, I mean-"The Skakdi was back. He took the key, nodding."Eh, thanks."He unchained the slave, feeling her small wrists. He nearly felt a tear coming to his own eyes."That better?""Oh, thank you, Master!""Well, if there were less people like your master, the island would be a better place." he told her, kicking the chains away.He stood up, patting her head."What do you like to eat? Keep in mind, I'm tight on cash. At least until the Spectrum...reimburses me." he winked.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC

(Alissita)

"Anything you desire for me to eat, Master," replies Alissita. She looks down at her wrists, but immediatly wishes she didn't. She could see the muscle below the flesh on both wrists and she thought she could see the bone. "I-I'm sure I'm a-a mess," she says, saying the words weakly. He starts to sway back and forth before touching her temple with her right hand. She groans before saying,"Everything's blurry."He mustn't know.-Mef Man

IC: DelakWhat an ugly, heartless monster...he might do...I'll see if I can persuade him.Delak had watched the green Skakdi relinquish his matoran slave from afar. As the skakdi left and made his way to his ship, Delak followed him silently from behind."Hey, you. Yeah, you, tall and ugly, may I have a word with you?" said Delak in a composed manner.OOC: Mef, if you're not interested in talking to this guy about joining a group with the goal to conquer Mata-Nui, just refuse to talk to my guy. Or you can attack him for the insults :biggrin: Anyone else interested in joining?

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC - Neirak - OutsideHe grinned."Sandwhiches it is, then. If we get the cheap ones, it should be a few widgets each."The Toa placed a hand on her shoulder, keeping her from falling over."If you aren't feeling well, I can probably carry you to the sandwhich shop." he offered.Neirak was itching with withdrawal, but fought off the feeling. Usually, he would gamble off the addiction, but now, he had someone he was responsible for. He could handle it with a sandwhich.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Sorry I didn't respond sooner, TX. I was just going to wait for King to respond so I could do a single post. And, it's fine with me for you to interact with Jild.

IC

(Alissita and Jild)

Alissita blinks a few times before looking the being in the eye. The disease she had was getting worse and worse. She was the only one who knew about it and she was the only one who knew she was going to dye. But, she tried to push these thoughts back in her mind."Of course not, Master. I wouldn't want-want to disgrace you by carrying me," she presses her hand against her forehead, trying to somehow combat the terrible pain that was overwhelming her. "Sandwhiches? What are those? Some kind of-kind of demon made out of sand that you-you can eat? I'm-I'm not sure about that." Every time she studdered, she would soon inhale; as if she were out of breath."Don't tell me you're talking to me, scum," says the Skakdi as he turns around to the being who was talking to him. Yes, he appeared to be looking for a fight. "If you want a word, you can have it. But make it short. I've got places to be and people to kill and I don't mind you being one of them."-Mef Man

IC: Delak"Easy, easy you big brute. Fine, I'll cut the chit-chat and get straight to the point. A conversation would have been proper, ugly. Anyways...I could use help from someone of your caliber for...something. If you're interested in power, I can help you achieve it."Delak figured he'd wait to see how the skakdi would reply. He couldn't very well reveal everything before all was certain. If he did well...let's say if the Skakdi didn't join him, Delak would have to dispose of him.

IC - Neirak - OutsideShe didn't know what a sandwhich was?"Actually, two pieces of bread, with meat between them." he explained.He wished he could help her, but he didn't even understand what was wrong."You wouldn't disgrace me. If you were a disgrace, I would've left you with that guy. Instead, I want to help you." Neirak offered a hand, smiling expectantly.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Revan and Ayra: Xa-Koro:Revan thrashed at Ayra to move. She hadbeen a difficult one to break, but not hard enough. He was angered with her, after her embarassed him in front of a slave exchange. He couldn't get a better one, so he was going to put her for sale. It was not like she was worth ahything, though. He brought up a piece of parchment and nailed it to the wall of a cantina stating: SLAVE 400 widgets Female Toa of Ice Willing to trade Revan

Edited by Rakata

OOC: I said don't do anything drastic and you sell the slave, now I'm going to have to play catch up. :PIC: SalvinnSalvinn looked at the Skakdi one last time before chasing down the Toa with the Matoran. That Slave comes first. After a bit of searching and asking residents Salvinn found the two and spoke, "You do plan on setting her free right?"

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: We kind of got carried away, though your catch up doesn't seem especially strenuous. XD But eh, we'll try to keep it down if we have further interaction with Salvinn.IC - Neirak - Outside"Besides it not really being any of your business, I intend to take her with me until she can take care of herself." he explained, a bit annoyed at being interrupted.He looked between Salvinn and Septimus."Unless you have a problem with that, I need to be on my way." Conveniently, this guy was trying to play "hero.""Step aside, we need to get going."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Revan and Ayra:Revan pushed Ayra into the corner of the cantina. "Revan! Stop!" Ayra wailed as he hit her. Revan forced her to face him. "There, there. This is your punishment for embarassing me. If you did not do that, I would have merely got to leave you with that Vortixx," Revan siad as he stroked her cheek. "You... You.. Monster!" Ayra said as she strangled in Revan's grip. Revan slapped her. "Hush! We both know we hate each other.. well you hate me, but it stays the same. Be quiet-- or you die," Revan threatened harshly as he sat down next to Ayra.

Edited by Rakata

OOC: True but I wanted to start a barfight with Jild. :(IC Salvinn"Just heed my warning, if I learn that you abused her in anyway, I will personally hunt you down and do 10fold what you did to her. Come on Septimus," and with Salvinn turned around and walked away.A little while late he arrived back at the restaurant and sat back down with the others, "I apologize ladies, for the commotion that seemed to have followed me. By the way I never did seem to get your names. I'm Salvinn and this is Septimus." Just then a waiter and asked for their orders, "I'll have some (*insert tasty bionicle Rahi here*) with a some of your strongest Bula Juice. Oh and Septimus feel free to order whatever you desire, remember its on me." Salvinn turned back to the ladies, "Sorry, just hungry."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC

(Alissita and Jild)

The Matoran reaches her hand out toward the Toa's, but then the being from the bar showed up; trying to get him to release her. After her master had told him he was going to take good care of her, they were on their way again."Thank you, Master, for not releasing me," she says as she continues to hold out her hand. "I wouldn't be able to," she coughs a few times, absorbing them in her left shoulder. "Excuse me, Master. What I was-I was trying to say was that I wouldn't be-be able to live on my own had you released me. I am truly grateful."Jild looks toward the new being. He was offering the Skakdi some kind of deal, but he wasn't sure what it was."Power, you say?" asks the being. He was always ready to obtain power...one way or another. "What kind of 'power' would I be receiving?"-Mef Man

IC - Neirak - Outside The Toa deadpanned Salvinn."What, does my face scream 'axe killer' to you?"--------Her coughs and lapses in concentration were beginning to worry him. He supposed it would pass, and was a side effect of her poor treatment. "Don't mention it. I've got your back." he smiled, but it was a worried one. He couldn't stand not knowing if she was diseased or not. Maybe it was her gum wounds- it seemed to be effecting her speech mildly. He didn't see any other reason for the stuttering.They had nearly reached the sandwhich shop, and he was ready. Considering all he'd had was a drink, he could practically taste the sandwhich. As the distance between themselves and the shop, he hoped no other issues would arise.OOC: Cue other issues to arise. XD

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Cueing Issues! :PIC: Revan and Ayra:Ayra was hesitant to do this but she had to get away from her master. She froze him--solid, but was quickly melting. "Karz it Ayra! Down you go!" Revan smirked as he shot fire at Ayra. Ayra dodged the fireballs, froze her bonds, and shattered the frozen ends. She flipped over Revan, and entered the street. "Someone! Help!" she screamed as Revan ran behind her, sword drawn.

Ic: Cersei was amused. This man, Salvinn, was an interesting one. She judged him as one of those morally straight sorts of people who do what it right, maybe even an idealist. She thought of that as a bit useless on its own. But with his virtuous actions was an attitude to see things through, a persona that could bite if needed and confront when called upon, and that is what she respected. Maybe Salvinn had a backbone and strength to back up his demeanor. She had no immediate use for his type, but like the silent Anavel by her side, allies can come from the most curious of beings."That's because you never asked for them," she said matter-of-factly but not threateningly. She made a weak attempt to smile and said, "I'm Cersei of Xia. And this here is Anavel." She didn't say that it was a pleasure.

OOC: Ironically enough Salvinn seems like an idealist, but is actually more of an opportunist taking advantage the hope others feel when he acts the way he does.IC: SalvinnEven though Cersei didn't say it, Salvinn felt he should just to be polite. "Pleasure to meet you Cersei, Anavel." Nodding his head to each of them. "Tell me, what brings the two of you here to this place. I have not seen another of my kind in this Island, as my memories are a bit foggy I would like to know more of where I came from. For example I wish to know of this Xia place of yours?" Salvinn asked.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: "You came from Xia originally, though?" Cersei asked."Xia is a frothing metropolis, spouting the smoke of machinery and technology into the air like a belching dragon. We make the best that engineering can devise, and sell everything we make for the right price. The city rings around a Mountain, which we send our kind to summit as a rite of passage, though the mountain itself devours those unlucky enough not to meet the challenge. It's ruled by womankind, and your sort are left to do the most menial tasks unless they return from the mountain, so I suppose it is good you are here rather than there, as an idealist such as yourself would have little chance to ascend the social ladder with the unscrupulous competition you would have."Does that clear some memories for you?"

IC SalvinnSalvinn laughed, "Not at all. As for coming from there I have no idea, do you think this was made there." he handed his bow over to Cersei. "It's unusually advanced for Island tech. As for being an Idealist, well in the true sense of the word I'm not. I do what I can to help others, but unlike most Idealists I have the skills to back it up." Salvinn replied.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: "Do you believe in hope, in ensuring the creation of greater good? Then you're an idealist," Cersei pointed out. "The skill to make it happen doesn't matter, it's just an added bonus."But this bow..." she said, hefting it and balancing it. It clinked as she drummed her gloved fingers on it. "Advanced compared to a normal bow? Yes. But from Xia? No, not necessarily. But as a Vortixx, I can only imagine you come from the same place as I. After all, we don't have colonies elsewhere, so there is little choice."