Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Utu - Kumu-IsletsUtu knelt down next to his fellow Mark Bearer Dorian, looking directly into the eyes of the soon to be dead Mark Bearer."You've been bought and bullied by Toa you aren't even worthy of spending time with. That was a major mistake... That was a fatal mistake," He titled his head, "Dorian here is going to remind you of the consequences of those mistakes."He stood up, looking directly into Tank's eyes, still speaking to Yuru "You'll feel what I felt when I was thrown into those waters. You'll feel what I felt when you betrayed me for nothing.""Break him."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC; Emotia - Temple, Kumu Islets -Emotia watched as Yuru was about to get what he deserved oh so much. She didn't feel any sympathy for him whatsoever. He had harmed and killed countless people, attacked her wedding, and because of said attack almost got Tillian killed. She had absolutely no problem with what she saw as justice, even if the ones dishing it out deserved the same.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)My lips leaned into Yuru's cheek for a second, brushing skin, before lifting back up with the rest of my angelic visage to meet Yuru's face; my eyes screamed of a sort of unhinged lust, his of the most rabid fear."This is for all the pain and all the blood that your desires and your betrayals have caused," I said quietly, the snarl now totally gone from my voice and an exhilarated whisper sneaking like smoke into his ears. "This is the price of all that heartbreak. Goodbye, Yuru."My hand stretched towards my gun until Yuru finally found his voice."Dorian...p-please..."I stopped and slanted my eyes in an almost-leonine fashion, examining him like a cat would a mouse; my hand moved away from my gun and brushed his cheek before I ran it over my face, sighing."Okay, well...since you said please."My hand, with the speed of a python and the grace of an assassin, slammed into Yuru's chest, fingers sharpening into iron talons and tearing right into skin around Yuru's chest. Immediately, he screamed hard, blood flying out of his mouth in globules and landing on his cheek and neck, and bucked out of my hold, so my hand, with all the speed and strength afforded to me by my Mark, slammed into his chest again, this time tearing finger-sized holes through his chest. Yuru howled and thrashed and screamed like a dog being put down, and every Mark in the vicinity began to glow as all of Yuru's emotions and thoughts and desires came spilling out of him along with his blood, flying out of his mouth and pouring out of his chest intertwined with obscenities and dry sobs.After about a minute of this, my fingers started to curl together in a fist while inside Yuru's chest, and the other Mark Bearer's screaming began to reach a crescenzo as I tore through arteries and tendons and wrapped my hand around his heartlight, massaging it lovingly and causing more blood than ever to pour from his orifices. Yuru gave a final, choking gasp - I confess I'm not sure whether he said Dorian or Dolphin - that released more blood than air, before I made a full fist and pulled. The Toa of Plantlife's heartlight came loose like a tooth and almost slid out of his chest. Arteries started abandoning ship and blood gushed in waves out of Yuru's chest, draining him entirely. I watched the light die from his eyes as I stood up, watched his Mark fade away as his blood washed across the floor and spurted onto my chest and upper arms, and in his final seconds of life, Yuru's teary, desperate eyes met mine.Shrugging, I tossed the heart onto the ground in front of him as he lay back and grew quiet, far too quiet; I took my place at Utu's right with not an inkling of emotion.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Emotia - Temple, Kumu Islets -As much as Emotia loathed Yuru utterly, she couldn't help but cringe and wince a bit at his horrific death. She'd expected him to die but she hadn't realized how...horrific it would be. She grasped Tillian's hand and squeezed it a bit.

IC: Tillian (Temple, Kumu Islets)Tillian, meanwhile, was staring at the area around Yuru with a hungry gleam in his eye. Swallowing hard and closing his eyes, he grasped Emotia's hand back.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Wraith - Temple, Kumu Islets -Now Wraith, despite being probably one of the most unemotional stoic Toa on the entire island, felt disgust for how they had executed Yuru, just like a wild animal tearing up it's prey. Still, his face and expression showed zero emotion as he stayed by Seven's side.

IC: Tank - Kumu-Islets"No!" Tank moved to stop Dorian from killing Yuru, Utu reacted quickly striking him onto his back. Standing over Tank Utu smiled as Yuru started to scream. Tank tried to get up, but Utu planted his foot hard into his chest, keeping him down. Tank tried to reach for his staff, but Utu jammed his foot into his wrist, "Kearrstrun!"Kearrstrun shook his head, replying calmly, "Yuru is not the only Mark Bearer of Cruelty.""You can't just let this happen!" Tank tried to push Utu off of him, only to be kicked in the ribs, "You cowards!" Tank screamed to those around him. Both to Utu and Dorian, but also to those that stood by watching; Kearrstrun included. Utu reacted with another kick in the ribs, this time turning him over. Yuru's scream started to escalate. Tank pushed onto his hands and knees Utu kicking him over again, cracking a couple of ribs. He tried again as the sickening sound of Yuru's insides were crushing under Dorian's fingers. This time he rolled a bit away to get more time to stand up. Utu rammed his fist into his face, knocking him off balance, "YOU COWARDS!"Utu kneed Tank in the abdomen before grabbing onto his head, bringing it down on the same knee. Tank dropped and rolled backwards. Utu struck him in the face with another kick, breaking his nose. Tank lay on the ground, coughing, the blood enveloping his face. He activated his Mark before pushing himself up. Utu grabbed him by the throat with a single arm and lifted up the Toa. Yuru's scream became shriller. Tank looked Utu in the eyes with a searing anger. Both Marks were active, "You're pathetic."Utu continued holding onto Tank's neck, "Don't blame what's happening to Yuru right now on me. You're the reason for this. Don't bother trying to justify what you did either." Utu rammed his other hand into Tank's stomach a couple more times breaking more ribs, every couple hits making a crack before tossing him aside onto the ground. He turned around to see Yuru's heart dropped to the ground. Utu started walking back to the center of the area, leaving Tank on the ground behind him.Tank rolled over in pain. He looked into the eyes of the bystanders, searing with anger and hatred for them. He struggled to stand, "Look at you all," He shakily got to his feet, "You're no worse than them by watching," he spat up blood as he watched Utu walking away, Tank clutched his side and wiped his nose with his free arm, he directed his attention to Utu, "Why did you punish him?" Utu seemed to ignore Tank, "If I'm responsible, why didn't you kill me?"Utu stopped and turned around to face Tank, "I want you to watch everything you've worked for burn to the ground. I want to you feel the pain you've caused just to reach open doors of a temple. I want you to realize before I kill you, how wrong you really were about me and the Mark on my arm. I want you to realize how wrong you were about what's really in that temple. I want you to die knowing that you'll never know who you are."He gave another look to Yuru's lifeless body before turning his attention back to Tank, "Your punishment will eventuate. And when it does, you will feel the astringent, uncompromising, excruciating pain you deserve."

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Temple, Kumu Islets)Angelus avoided Dorian's gaze, instead staring into the eyes of Yuru's body. It felt odd to see him so detached looking, so fearful, when every time the Mark Bearer hunter had seen his quarry all he had seen in his eyes was a sort of brazen self-confidence that he knew full well he didn't deserve. Seeing him dead - seeing Yuru dead - after all these months...it was odd."If he didn't do it, one of us would have," Angel said quietly. "You probably would have, had he not been on your side, Tank."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Temple, Kumu Islets -Emotia felt a pang of guilt, but she quickly brushed it aside. Why should she have interfered? Yuru more than deserved it. It wouldn't of changed anything anyway, it just wouldn't of turned into a huge pointless brawl and more lives would of been loss. She just wanted to get this all over with and enter the temple, she desperately hoped that it would result in the removal off their marks.

IC: Emotia - Temple, Kumu Islets -Emotia glanced at Reaver, she put her hand on her shoulder, "You okay?" She asked, a bit concerned. Emotia did seem oddly calm, though her mark was active and feeding off excitement regardless. Truth be told she wasn't calm at all, she was able to hide it very well however.

IC: Emotia - Temple, Kumu Islets -Emotia sighed, she was feeling a bit what Reaver was feeling to be quite honest, though no where near Reaver's level. The euphoric didn't feel quite right though, mostly cause she knew that it was Yuru's death that was causing it.

IC: [Jaliax the Seventh]When one is asked to define what courage truly is, the average person shall arrogantly state that courage is the ability to stand up to their fears. Yet that is merely part of courage, falling into its own category of bravery. No, courage was much more than such mere things. It encompassed much more, and those with courage possessed perseverance, seeking a goal despite failure; honesty, to have integrity and the ability to stand up for the truth no matter what stood in their way; zeal, to be enthusiastic in all areas.Very few people truly possessed courage, but those who did were blessed to achieve great success. It was a trait that would be admired by all, and could sometimes be found even in the strangest of places.In this temple, filled with beings of great evil, and beings who seemingly possessed no courage, a spark ignited. No matter how difficult the situation was, Tank's moral integrity in the face of such an event was a metaphorical bright light, surrounded by the darkness of the people around him.It was that light that would greatly affect the unconscious Ga-Matoran on the floor of the temple.00:23:45:09, 00:23:45:08, 00:23:45:07 ...The Mark of Courage glowed. Jaliax the Seventh's eyes flashed wide open, her eyes glowing as she screamed, the guttural noise filling the entire room, pain enveloping every single fibre of her being. Her fists clenched together as she shuddered on the floor, the world around her blurring together, her own voice completely unrecognisable to her.Yet no matter how much her body was tortured by the pain and nausea that came from the activation of her Mark once more, she would continue to persevere until she would be free of such a curse. The pain would fuel her determination to live, and she would not let it kill her. It is said that a cornered wolf would fight much more fiercely, and her struggle merited such a metaphor, her primal instincts forcing her to live.Within her clouded mind, there was nothing but the instinct to triumph over the pain and live. She would not let the world get the better of her. She would survive, no matter the odds. This will to survive cut through the darkness of her thoughts, releasing her from the mental prison she had constructed for herself.Victory ... goes to those with courage!She screamed and shuddered one final time, before she slowly pulled herself off the floor, eyes brimming with determination as she stared at everyone around here. The Mark of Courage had stopped shining, and was now pulsing slowly, its power dying down. Pain was beginning to retreat from her, and she had began to recover from the event."So," croaked the Seventh, her voice hoarse from the screaming, "it seems like I've been invited ... to a pretty gory party ... not very courageous of you all ... to stand around ... while somebody dies."

IC: Jikal"The death was one a long time coming." Jikal replied, sparing the Seventh barely a glance. "Yuru led a life of death and destruction, and ruined uncountable lives. His fate is merely a preview of what is in store for many of us. In dying now, he may have been spared untold horrors, as I suspect they await us in the temple."His Mark and eyes glowed brightly. The sheer cruelty from the act had driven his timer up by several days, and had similar effects on his strength. Inside, Iris struggled to break free. But he was unsuccessful. Jikal was determined to keep him on a short leash.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Praggos:"Interesting, to say the least," Praggos commented, shrugging. "Nevertheless, I'm glad to see him gone. He was rather pretentious, and rather lack-witted as well." He smiled. "Regardless, though, while I will agree that Yuru needed to die, I highly doubt we need such punishment as you seem willing to give Tank, Utu." He shook his head."At least, not until after we find out whether or not our marks are to be removed."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Wraith - Temple, Kumu Islets -Wraith knelt down next to Seven, it was good she was finally awake. "How are you feeling?" He spared a glance or two at Praggos, recognizing the guardsmen, after all the centuries of protecting Ko-koro's borders, he practically knew every guardsmen in Ko-koro.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: NikarraNikarra's eyes widened at Dorian's sadistic display. Yeah... suddenly, sticking around with this guy all the time doesn't seem like much of a good idea.She stood, silent, as the others reacted in their own ways to Yuru's death.IC: XerovAlright, this is it.All of the important people seem to have left or become otherwise occupied now -- if I sneak away... but I couldn't do it alone. Too suspicious.I remember my deductions about the Fe-Matoran. If I confront her, I could check whether or not they're correct. But I would have to do it in private; if I turned out to be wrong, I'd look like a fool, and if I turned out to be right... I think it's safe to assume that it wouldn't end well for either of us.While the others are all distracted with the robed Toa's discovery, I approach the Fe-Matoran. I nod my head at an alley and mouth, 'Follow me.'

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: XerovI quickly check that there isn't anyone else in or outside the alley, then turn back to the Fe-Matoran. "You're not like them, are you?" Despite the fact that I'm pretty sure I can't be heard, I speak as quietly as I can while still remaining audible.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Xerov"I'm not referring to that. Well, not entirely, anyway -- I was watching you during the speech. I saw everyone in the shrine's eyes light up as Echelon described his plan to unite the Makuta followers, but yours didn't. And yet you still seem to have stuck along with everyone. So, what's the deal for you? What are you getting out of this?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Xerov"No-one can hide a spark of hope. If you thought that the cause was hopeless, that the plan would 'go astray', you wouldn't be backing it, unless you had some other reason. It takes a moment to begin doubting something -- I've seen plans go astray, but in the moment when the planner reveals his masterpiece, you can't hide the admiration." I'm going to pursue this further. I know that I'm going on a hunch here, but if I can't worm something out of her, or if I'm wrong, there's hardly much they can do. She has a lower standing in the group than me -- although we are both Matoran, I have connections with Echelon which would deem me worth more than her, unless she has some card that she's going to pull out at a moment's notice. "Also, I'd hardly say that your immediate reaction to my question was 'assuming the worst'."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:"Answering your question doesn't involve the possibility of us all ending up dead, does it?" Feongulf said, smiling. "Right, hmmm?"She turned her head to glance out of the alley. "You think they're down finding a place to base our operations out of yet? Mable we should tocheck on that. . ."

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Xerov"That's changing the subject. We're staying here. And answering my question doesn't involve the possibility of anyone ending up dead, or ratted out." I step aside slightly, so that I can look into Feongulf's eyes. "If you can look into my eyes and tell me exactly why you're here, I'll let you go."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Xerov"Why do you serve it?" I ask. "We all have our reasons. For some, it's the life-insurance package that comes with gaining a high rank. For others, it's power. For me, it's finding a place where I won't be asked too many questions. Why do you want to be here? Look around. It's hardly like there are many Matoran who serve Makuta -- especially not with all their hearts. You and I are alike on some level -- we're both serving Makuta, but neither of us seems to be completely devoted to it."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Utu - Kumu-Islets - Mark Bearer Temple"Don't question my judgement," He gave Praggos a look, "Tank was the reason Yuru did what he did."Kearrstrun called out to the group, "We are not the only beings who have felt The Call," Their attention turned to Kearrstrun standing on the steps above the others, "We must stay united if we are to simply survive let alone open the temple doors."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:"And you should know by now that I punish stupidity, not cunning. Yuru fell to the first instead of harnessing the second. His death was warranted." Praggos nodded slightly to Tank."He, however, proved that he could manipulate another into attacking you, instead of attacking you head on. He let Yuru be the foolhardy one. That is an achievement."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Labelle didn't feel that much stronger because of her Mark. She could tell from the glow's on everyone's arms that the other Bearers were all soaking up all the emotion caused by the fight- unfortunately, there wasn't much Sadism going around, which left Labelle vulnerable. She knew her Timer was ticking down, and that without Sadism, it would hit zero. Labelle couldn't let that happen. She would not die. She looked at the temple. She hoped it held the answer."And how do we do that?" Labelle asked Kearrstun, finally speaking up.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?