Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: (Kino Iho)Kino's eyes narrowed when she had saw some of the looks on her the faces of her men. They didn't quite like the place and she found herself already getting frustrated with how picky this group was."This is exactly the place we need to start our temple! Don't you see, these people of Xa-Koro are so downtrodden and without hope we can give them proper hope. Not this businessman who's supposedly running the show in Xa-Koro now." She spoke openly, a dangers line to walk. Calling out Ambrages was necessary. "Did any of you honestly trust him to make the right decisions for us and these people of Mata Nui....no self-interest clouds his heart. So we will build her and then we will spread hope across Mata Nui!" She grinned from beneath the covers. The group could definitely pick up upon her undertones, but to anyone not in the know of the group, they would not get what she was getting at. If anything she looked like some Priestess of Mata Nui, ready to rebuild a temple in his name, when in truth she would build it for the darker brother, Makuta."Would this be a good place, you think Kufa?" She asked Ahkmou.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:Makkan led Jyra through the streets of Xa-Koro, eyes scanning for a familiar Toa of Lightning. They passed numerous stands. Some were run by greedy Vortixx, ones not worth trusting. In one alley, two Skakdi fought as wagers were placed on the winner. Thieves and killers stalked the streets, ready to do whatever benefited them. Structures of many types, each unique in it's own way, surrounded them, and the smell of dead fish attacked the nose like a living cloud of death as they neared the docks. "This may take a while, as I don't know where Takari is. Stupid Toa never tells anyone where he's going.""Wondering about me, my friend?"

OOC: Salamander from Le-Wahi.IC: SalamanderSalamander stepped off of the small boat and onto solid ground, his feet carrying him to a still-unknown destination. It had been quite a while since control of his body had been seized by the mark, and in that time Salamander had found himself incredibly bored. With nothing better to do, he had thought. He had pondered his current situation, he had speculated as to what could happen next, he had considered what he would like to do once the entire Mark Bearer ordeal was over, and he had thought back to the past. He had done his best to recall everything he had done since arriving on the island, both the good and the bad.After a fair amount of consideration, he had been forced to admit that the latter outweighed the former by a wide margin; since arriving on the island, he had fallen further and further.This was something he had already known, but that didn't give him cause to regret it any less. He had been willing to kill a perfect stranger whose only "crime" was his incredible lack of manners, and had indeed tried to do just that. The incident with Tuara was slightly more complicated, and for the longest time he had thought his actions were perfectly justified, but only now was doubt beginning to creep into his mind. Yes, they had both intended to take down Utu, and yes, she had gotten in his way, but was that any reason to attempt to kill a traveling companion? If a person was weaker than you or not as capable of fighting a single opponent, did that give you reason to eliminate them as soon as they got in your way?Was strength really that important?He had judged those around him by their strength and combat ability for as long as he could remember; it had been one of the central pillars upon which his entire mentality had been built. Fighting had taken precedence over even his morals, and those had been twisted and mutilated until they were nearly beyond recognition. Venator, crazy as he was, had recognized this.If he had been the one in control of his body, a tiny lump may have formed in Salamander's throat. As it was, the unfeeling instinct of the mark drove his body forward like a machine, cold and uncaring.I think, maybe... when this is all over I'll go and apologize. I owe him that much.OOC: I was planning to make this the final post before Sal arrives at the temple, but I'm tired and like my exhausted brain likes how this one ends, so I guess I'll just have to make one more in the morning...

Lacertus

IC: Xerov"Why do you serve it?" I ask. "We all have our reasons. For some, it's the life-insurance package that comes with gaining a high rank. For others, it's power. For me, it's finding a place where I won't be asked too many questions. Why do you want to be here? Look around. It's hardly like there are many Matoran who serve Makuta -- especially not with all their hearts. You and I are alike on some level -- we're both serving Makuta, but neither of us seems to be completely devoted to it."
IC:"Same as you, I guess," Feongulf answered in monotone. "I like having my head attached to my shoulders. Give the ILS what they deserve for. . . certain action is only something extra. Side with those that are going to win, while you can."Remember that, hissing a voice within her subconscious. Remember. . . Edited by BenLuke-116

Antrakha- IC:He moved back into the village, entered the tavern, and ordered a drink. A nearby Skakdi grumbled in his own tongue, and Antrakha ignored him. There was an abrupt tap on his shoulder. He turned to see a Vortixx, his face marred by a huge scar."He doesn't like you!" he hissed."So?" asked Antrakha."I don't like you!" the Vortixx drew a blade.OoC: Anyone up for a good, old-fashioned bar fight?

IC- Antrakha:Antrakha turned, drink in hand. "Trust me," he growled. "You don't want to fight me.""You got a weird face," the Vortixx said. Antrakha cracked a grin."Have you looked in the mirror lately?" he asked. The Vortixx roared and swung his blade, the Toa's HUD automatically listing him as a threat-- outlining his opponent in red. Antrakha dodged and the Vortixx's blade slashed another patron's glass in half. As expected, all Karzahni was gonna break loose.

IC:I look curiously at the Fe-Matoran. So, her siding with the Makuta has a something to do with the ILS... and being on the right side. "Okay then. I'll accept that. But I'm still watching you."I begin to walk away, and then turn back. "You can trust me. I'm not like them."As soon as Xerov was far enough away not to see or hear anything, two green eyes lit up in the darkness."He's too intelligent for his own good," the Dreamer's distorted voice rasped, the moonlight glinting off his mask as he stepped out of his space in the shadows. "You did well, but we can't have him talking."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel, still under the control of the Mark of Affection, made his way to the large Temple of the Mark Bearers. He saw others waiting there, including Emotia, Tillian's wife. The Mark forced him to walk further until he got in the proximity of the Temple. Finally, the Mark released its hold on the poor Toa of Gravity. Feeling a rush of cool air in his lungs, Agzinel spoke: "Why am I here?" he said to nobody in particular.

IC- Antrakha:He dodged and blocked blows as the tavern errupted into a battle royale. Punches flew, blades clashed, and bottles and chairs were broken over customers' heads. Everything was highlighted red, and he was forced to completely shut his Mask off. He felt a dagger bounce off of his mechanical limb, and he used his Elemental Powers to retaliate. Odds were he was doing other people a favor by knocking heads. The last time he'd had a good fight was against that sea serpent, and that was three months ago.

Edited by Delta Titan Sparta

IC: SalamanderSalamander glanced up at the beam of light he was walking towards, noticing that it was far closer than it had been the last time he had checked. It wouldn't be much longer until he arrived, that much he was certain of. What he wasn't certain of was who would have arrived before him and whether or not he would regain control of his body upon arrival.The fact that others were likely to have arrived before him was a fact that had not escaped him, and of the other Mark Bearers Salamander knew of Utu seemed the most likely.Although, really. I'm probably the last one to arrive by virtue of not being able to cross bodies of water without a boat now that my mask is no longer available...With nothing better to do, Salamander returned his attention to memories of the past, specifically the words of Venator during their last fight. At the time Salamander had brushed them off, even laughed at them, but now he could see the truth in Venator's words. He had fallen from the path of a hero, and had been fine with that. It had been gradual at first, but by the time he had met Venator he had become nothing more than a hero-in-name, and at best a weapon that was commonly aimed at those who would be called villains. He was no better than those he had fought, but because had been fighting them Salamander had continued to believe that he was superior in some way.Superior, special... Is that all I ever really wanted? Did I strive for these abilities because I wanted revenge, or was my real purpose to simply find a way to distance myself from other, to stand above them.If my morals are the price I have to pay for that, I have to say that it isn't worth it. Maybe it's just my attempt to atone for what I did, but right now I'd rather be an ordinary and heroic Toa than a Dragon Slayer simply masquerading as a hero.The beam of light grew even closer as Salamander continued to think. It wouldn't be long now.Being "special" isn't worth it if it means losing yourself to the darkness, but does it have to? No. It was my fault that I stumbled, fell, and dragged myself down, not my power's. So, do I still have a chance to redeem myself? As "Salamander", can I do that? What would it mean to redeem myself, what would that entail?He had to defeat Utu, not because it was something he wanted to do, but because Utu was dangerous; too many people had been hurt by Utu to allow him to do as he wanted. Similarly, Salamander had to rid himself of the Mark of Fear because it was a threat to those around him, not because it would allow him access to his mask power.It's time to start doing the right thing for the right reasons...A temple stood beneath the beam of light, a group of Mark Bearers gathered in front of it. Among the group was Utu, as well as Angel/Angelus, Tuara, and Praggos, along with a couple others that Salamander did not recognize.Salamander had arrived.

Lacertus

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)"While we're on the subject of things that are and aren't here..."I wiped away the last of the blood from Yuru's chest onto the banister next to the top stairs as I looked around at the assembled Mark Bearers; Agzinel had shown up by now, as well as an approaching Toa of Fire who I didn't recognize. They weren't worth my attention, not yet. No, my gaze had found Tank and Kearrstrun once again, and my eyes, so deep blue and warm like beach water on a summer day, suddenly iced over, and the inviting air around me temporarily recoiled in on itself before pushing outwards again."I'd like my journal."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: The 'Kufa' known as Ahkmou nodded."You need this place, gentlemen," the Po-Matoran said gruffly.Just then, one of the other hodded 'Kufas' ran up to the two and whispered something to Ahkmou. A soft, dark grin appeared on his face."The rest of the crew is here, with all of our goods," Ahkmou said to Kino Iho. He turned back to the Komau-wearing, hooded associate."Stay here and oversee the building of the temple," Ahkmou said softly. He then raised his voice so that both the other Po-Matoran and Kino Iho could hear him, "I must make my way back to the coast. Gather the Makuta Followers who are here and have them assist in establishing a stronghold here. Unless you can find someone in this group with the mind and spirit for the task, it looks like you're the one in charge now, m'lady"Ahkmou nodded quickly and walked away from the group, leaving the Komau wearing Po-Matoran (also named 'Kufa'), Kino Iho, and the rest of the followers to their duty of rebuilding Xa-Koro.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Kearrstrun - Kumu-Islets - Mark Bearer TempleKearrstrun looked intensely into Dorian's eyes, "And if neither of us have it?"Utu's attention snapped to a newcomer. Before saying anything, the large Toa of ice had drawn his sword, rushing towards the Toa of fire. Kearrstrun quickly recognized the Toa as Salamander. Utu went to strike him down before anybody could react. But before he brought the blade down on the Toa of fire, Utu noticed his eyes were glowing white.Utu stopped.How?The bane of his existence Salamander, bore the Mark of Fear. Utu just stood there, fuming furiously.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: AurumAurum was pretty bored. He knew his Makuta allies were here, but he knew not where. That was, until he saw a hooded Po-Matoran walk out of somewhere. He headed towards where the Po-Matoran had come from, and soon enough, found a group of others who he immediately knew as Makuta Followers."Well, if it isn't my old.....teammates. And from what I barely heard, we have building to be done............"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: ReaverBy now, Reaver was feeling as high as she'd ever been before, all the pain from... recent events having caused her Mark to glow a shining white. Her self-control was beginning to slip.Every now-and-then, her face would twitch, and a snarl would occasionally escape her lips. Her eyes became wide, and her movements eccentric and rapid.Like an animal.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)"I know you have it," I said, with all the patience of a kindergarten teacher, "because if you didn't have it, Tuara wouldn't be a real girl, and she wouldn't be taking little glances at Angelus just to keep her spirits up. Now, again...I'd like it back. I think you've all had it for long enough."When Kearrstrun made no movement, I took a step forward, but then I felt a deep glow emanate from my shoulder and I turned to see my Mark shining with all the rage flowing from Reaver and Utu, as well as the righteous anger of the little Matoran Bearer. An idea popped into my head and I shrugged innocent before turning and taking a step forward; before anyone could even blink, I was holding Tillian's neck from behind, ready to pop it like a wine cork at the slightest twitch."I'm only doing this because your parents never taught you the proper rules of borrowing things," I informed Kearrstrun brightly. "Now give me back the journal, please, or Po-Koro can find itself a new messiah.""Kearrstrun...do not give him the journal. Dorian...screw you, dude--""Dude? Really, dude? Dude? C'mon, nobody's gonna miss you, smart guy, I'd advise you to keep your mouth shut while the big boys talk."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:Praggos's eyes narrowed, watching events unfold quickly. It was certainly obvious that only a select few of the group would make it out alive, even after Yuru's death. That was a certainty."I would recommend we stop this madness," the Toa of Ice said, raising his voice slightly. "Kearrstrun, we're all in this together-you may as well give him the journal." He snapped his gaze over to Dorian."As well, I'm fairly certain that some of our friends here would like it if you released him," he told the Toa of Iron before him. "There's going to be little room for progress here if all we do is threaten and beat each other, no?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: (Kino Iho)"Hello..." Kino, said, with a smile beginning to form on her lips. With her coverings and clothing though one couldn't tell her element or what she looked like, only her eyes were the current thing that was distinguishable, besides her voice. Another follower, now normally she would have regarded this person with suspicion, but he seemed to know some of her group. "Hello my friend, my name is Kino Iho and it seems I am the leader of this little congregation until our dear Echelon returns. What is your name?"Toa of Iron were amongst the best allies for anyone to have, particularly those who were about to wage a war. She looked him over, though she made it seem like her gaze was one of attraction, not sizing up her new ally. Not only would the repairs go much quicker with a Toa of Iron, he could do a great many things and Toa of Iron were basically a fountain of weapons. In a few minutes she would talk with Kufa and they would draw up the plans for this temple, additions that only the trusted few in this group would know, Kufa being the only one currently. "We are rebuilding this temple, and afterwards we will be aiding the citizens of Xa-Koro. Actually she planned on increasing the defenses of the city. So that if the ILS or any other group of idealistic do-gooders showed up on her doorstep it would be the last thing they ever did. She would rally this village around Makuta, not Ambrages. She had a name but she kept it to herself, the men and women would love it when they heard it aloud.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Emotia - Temple, Kumu Islets -Emotia's widened as Tillian was snatched from her and Dorian held his neck, threatening to kill him in a instant. "Dorian..." She started slowly. "If you do anything to Tillian, I will kill you." And she meant it.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Jikal"And I would advise you, Dorian, to let him go." Jikal said, from the edge of the group. "If you don't, someone will die. Someone we don't have time to replace. Might be you, might be Emotia. But either way, if you don't let him go, one of you will die.""Kearstrunn. Give him the journal. You no longer have need of it, and it is his property."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Wraith - Temple, Kumu Islets -Wraith glanced at Seven. "Raising my hand would hardly prove my sanity." He looked back at the conflict, unfortunately there wasn't much he could do without getting himself killed, especially with his wounded arm.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)"Funny how you all didn't seem to have many qualms when this guy shoved a Rahkshi's weapon through my chest," I sniped back at Emotia. "Funny how you all weren't exactly trying to stop any Bearer deaths then. Give me a break; you're no better than I am if all you do is pick and choose when you want to keep your morals tight. Now, enough talk: give me the journal, or I break his neck. And then I take Angelus. And then I take Tuara...and then her life. And then I move on to the Bearers."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:"And I would assume you wouldn't generalize me with those who did stand by when you were dead," Praggos said, rolling his eyes. "It looks like it became otherwise. May I say again, though, that if threats and beatings are all that get done here, we won't make any progress towards anything? Kearrstrun, release the journal, Dorian, release Tillian. Or are we going to treat this like a hostage situation coupled with a prisoner exchange?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Toa Astha from Ko-WahiIC: Skyra - Approaching the Temple, Kumu Islets -"You know, Skeldan....I think your ussal is getting fat." I had been talking non-stop then entire time that I almost didn't notice that we were nearing the temple. IC: Emotia - Temple, Kumu Islets -Emotia looked like she was gonna burst, but somehow she maintained her rather cool demeanor. "I don't care about morals right now! If you kill my husband you are going to die, it's that simple." "You know...I leave you guys alone for a few days and this is what I come back to?" I said to the group of Mark Bearers and others present. We'd finally arrived. "Hi."

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)"Speaking of which," I pouted, putting my head on Tillian's shoulder and wrapping my hands around his neck, as if to give him a massage of sorts, "how come I didn't get an invite to the wedding? I mean, I wasn't even one of the guys who destroyed it, either; I heard there was a band and a party and lots of drinking and hot surfers everywhere...and I got your husband the sweetest ring!""He did give me a very lovely ring, Emotia--""See? Not just a lovely ring - a very lovely ring!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Temple, Kumu Islets -I could see that once again Tillian was in a bind, great. I decided to activate my diplomacy skills. "Hey...you never gave me a ring...I thought we were friends!" Emotia just looked exasperated. "Just...give him the flipping journal..."

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)All jokes died immediately and I lifted my head away from Tillian's, my grip around his neck tightening reflexively as I met Praggos' eyes, suddenly very wary looking and all senses of good humor gone. I saw the Toa of Ice's eyes flare, first in slight fear, but then in curiosity, and as he moved to poise the question again I held up a single finger, tracing it lovingly across the ex-Mark Bearer's jugular before looking around at the group again, muscles suddenly tight and Yuru's blood over my clothing seeming to ripple."Sentimental value seems like it wouldn't sate your quest for answers, so let me just say that there's...stuff in there I'd like to keep close."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME