Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Makkan answered, "The annoyingly overconfident Takari is indeed the being speaking to you. Takari, op details for you, test details for the new recruit. Take this black stone to a location a few blocks away, and levitate it above a stand-you know the one- as a signal. When chaos ensues from the sniper weapon, take as much as you can." Makkan created and passed a black stoneto his friend. "This one will be a piece of cake. If our new recruit knows what she's doing, that is. Not that it's difficult to strangle a merchant-it's just easier to get noticed that way. Now let's do this." The deadly second Matatu of Vilor's elite slipped into the crowds, carrying the signal rock with him.A second later, the ground beneath Jyra and Makkan tore open, and a rock platform lifted them up. Jyra's section of the platform was elongated to support a flat-laying sniper position. Makkan moved the rock with his Matatu, settling it onto a nearby rooftop. This bizarre activity was sure to attract attention, requiring them to act fast. "Take out the merchant at the stand as soon as Takari lifts the stone with his mind. That's your signal. Then follow up with neighboring merchants and civilians."---Takari slipped through the crowd with the ease of practiced thief, knowing how to remain unnoticed. As he approached the stand, Takari began to play with the stone telekinetically. This way, people would think it to be a habit or practice of some kind. As he finally spotted the stand, Takari shot the stone into the sky. It began to hover about fifty feet in the air, signalling the sniper that it was time to fire.

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)"Dear Diary. Today, I turned a surf rat against all his friends and got him killed in a vicious state of bloodlust. Aren't I just the biggest meanie?"Taking a second to relish the looks of confusion and wariness on some of their faces, I suddenly popped an iron spike out of the inside of my wrist, tearing open skin and creating a steady stream of blood out of the newfound hole beneath my hand. Tillian's eyes glinted a deep crimson and began to pulse, but his look of protest was drowned out as I pressed my bleeding arm to his mouth and forced his mouth open until he was left with no choice but to drink.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Kearrstrun - Kumu-Islets - Mark Bearer TempleKearrstrun bore into Dorian's eyes.The Toa wasn't joking. Not when it came to killing Tillian. Kearrstrun reached into his satchel and pulled out Dorian's Journal. He held it up, next to his face, watching the blood drain from Dorian's arm. Dorian reached for the book, but Kearrstrun stepped back."Release Tillian, and you will have your book."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)Instinctively, I pulled my arm away from Tillian, sending three drops of blood spiraling down his bottom lip before his tongue lapped them up, polishing off his fang-like incisors and stepping away, turning towards me with a sort of awestruck look on his face."Wow, that was...""Bearer blood is always the sweetest," I informed him absently, catching the book as Kearrstrun tossed it to me and flipping through the pages to make sure nothing was removed. "There. Take your pretty little mosquito. Good luck getting me out of his thoughts for the next few weeks."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Temple, Kumu Islets)"I'm fine," he said absently, forcing himself to turn his gaze away from Emotia's neck. "I'm fine. Totally good. Neck hurts a bit, stomach's growling, but...I'm good."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JyraAs soon as the stone fired, Jyra made her move. One pull of her trigger and the merchant slumped dead onto the ground. The crowd instantly panicked. A matoran kneeled down to inspect the merchant; Jyra made him wish he had never done that. A big skakdi with a humongous axe stepped out of a bar; BOOM, Headshot! A nearby merchant started packing up his things; Jyra rather violently reminded him of lockdown procedure: don't take anything with you. Two toa were stupid enough to be standing right in the line of fire and one was standing right behind the other; Jyra demonstrated the double kill feature of her rifle on them. Three more merchants were stupid enough to not be running for their lives; BING, BANG, and BOOM. She only seemed to be in danger when two toa looked her way, but then they looked away shaking their heads; apparently they hadn't spotted her. She made sure that they never would. Over all, 11 dead 5 merchants and 6 civilians. And she had 15 more bullets left to spare...

Edited by Constructman

IC: Kearrstrun - Kumu-Islets - Mark Bearer TempleKearrstrun lifted up his hand, and snapped a finger. A large concussive blast of sound cracked in the clearing. All attention was turned to him."Next being that touches each other for any reason loses their ability to hear."He eyed the Bearer's around him curiously, "Do not test me."Kearrstrun turned back to the wall, watching the eye continue to glow.He spoke quietly to Dorian, "Are you going to answer Praggos' question?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:Labelle smelled something sweet. She began sniffing the air, trying to figure out what it was, and where it was coming from. It smelled...good. She looked around, but no else seemed to notice the scent. Odd. She breathed in heavily, allowing the smell to fill her up. She felt her muscles bulge and grow ever so slightly, and a strength surged through, a strength she had ever known before.Sadism. That's what it was, Labelle realized. When Dorian had been feeding Tillian his blood, the devilish rogue had released a wave of sadism into the air, and Labelle's Mark had devoured it. Devoured it, and yearned for more. Labelle was disappointed when Dorian agreed to stop for his journal - the scent he had given off had been exilirating, indescribable. No, no what was she thinking? Labelle shook her head to clear her thought. Tillian was a friend, and Dorian had tried to kill him. It was wrong, and Labelle felt guilty that she had even considered letting Dorian continue. Her Mark was trouble, and the sooner she got it off, the better."Can we please get on with opening this Temple?" Labelle asked Kearrstun.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)I ignored the others gathered at the Temple, flipping through the pages of the journal quickly and using my Timestamp - which now clocked in at an impressive seventy-two days - to illuminate the pages. Finally, after scanning through every filled in page in the book and several of the blank ones, I looked up, my eyes meeting Kearrstrun's and no longer glowing in any sense of charm or humor."I wrote a poem to my boyfriend," I said with a straight face before sitting against one of the pillars of the temple and combing through the pages, reading through several of the pages and only looking up to meet someone's eyes when they looked at the journal and noticed the blank pages I was staring at.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kearrstrun - Kumu-Islets - Mark Bearer TempleKearrstrun continued watching the eye before looking back to Dorian. He turned away with a small smile, chuckling softly.Dorian gave him a quizzing look. A look Kearrstrun often was given."You must feel pretty powerful don't you?" He turned back to the Toa of iron, "You must think you can do whatever it is that you'd like, without any sort of consequence."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)"Well, I mean, look around you," I said, looking up for a moment and not even bothering to throw on a grin. "Tillian's a vampire, Tank's the personification of pure evil, you look like a schizophrenic Matoran attacked you with his paintbrush in the middle of art class, Seven's been ding dong ditching heaven's door for weeks now, Salvinn's lost his mind, and worst of all, Tuara's stuck dating Angelus. I think that, when you look at me and then you look at you all, me doing whatever I want has worked pretty well so far."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kearrstrun - Kumu-Islets - Mark Bearer TempleKearrstrun did look around him, "Then I feel inclined to remind you, just how powerless you are about to feel here at this temple."Kearrstrun checked the paintings again with his finger, before turning to Labelle, "We can open these doors once we have all arrived," he looked once more to the eye, speaking again to Dorian, "Also, I'd like to point out that you're reading blank pages. I feel like we aren't the only ones who've lost our minds."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)"They're blank to you, sweetheart," I said softly, as though my voice was set to music, a beautiful sound that no amount of sound Kearrstrun sent out could distort. "But not all of us need paintings across our bodies to convey messages. Tell me when the rest of the family gets here, will you?"Then I immersed myself in my reading agani.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Temple, Kumu Islets -Emotia began to look around at the others present, staying close to Tillian however, she felt like something would happen him if she didn't stay close. She noticed Wraith and Seven, and noted that Wraith's arm seemed to have a large gash in it. "You need help with that?" Wraith didn't really know Emotia, other than the fact that Skyra knew her anyway. He looked at her cautiously. "I'll manage."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Good. What's Takari up to? Tell me through the scope."-----Takari stayed hidden in the chaos, an alley serving him well. He triggered his mask, targeting the stands across the street. Blades and other items flew towards him, miscellaneous but often weapon-like in nature. He targeted the ones that looked best-built and most valuable. No time was wasted when Takari spotted the perfect escape. A Madu vendor's stand.Six fruit flew into the air, and crashed into the street. Chaos again ensued as people ran, fearing more explosions.

IC- Antrakha:The Toa of Sonics exited the establishment, a little tired, but feeling energized. His grin was cut off by an explosion."Son of a Brakas," he sighed. "A Toa's work is never done." He slung his battle-axe across his back and drew his rifle. Best to keep the enemy at a distance before getting in close.

OOC: JL from Ta-WahiIC: JLJL ran along the cliffs and beaches of Le-Wahi until the islets were in sight, and he leapt off, half running half swimming, not sure why he was so urgent. Something inside him just said he should.......So he was surprised when he saw a few people he knew before. For example, Pirok, a Toa he knew from some time before. He was about to walk over and say hi when he heard a bit of shouting from a small settlement. Ugh...I'm always conflicted.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:Yasurek popped his head out of the crate he was rummaging through with a banana in hand. "Here ya go, ya rascal," he said, tossing the banana to the3 caged Raknar who began to gobble it up. "Now then," he began, turning to Lohkar, "What's next on our to-do list, Captain Lohkar Sir?"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: ReaverSeeing everyone going off to wait for the rest of the Bearers, she sprinted over to and climbed up a pillar with almighty speed, like a spider. Once at the top, she perched like an eagle and waited, occasionally adjusting her position to keep her joints from becoming stiff. Reaver toyed with her knives and grinned sadistically.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Merror)Merror frowned at the gathering, apprehensive. He turned to his team."There's enough tension here already," he said quietly. "We'll only add to it. I suggest we move further out and watch events from outside, and step in only if necessary."The Toa of Fire walked away from the Temple, onto the ground nearby, where he stood and gazed at the beings on it.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

A second later, the ground beneath Jyra and Makkan tore open, and a rock platform lifted them up. Jyra's section of the platform was elongated to support a flat-laying sniper position. Makkan moved the rock with his Matatu, settling it onto a nearby rooftop. This bizarre activity was sure to attract attention, requiring them to act fast.
IC: JyraJyra looked through the scope. "Your 'friend' is throwing stuff around using his mask. Oh, look, now he's throwing around Madu!" She fired a few more shots, all of them spot on, just for the heck of it. Three more matoran died from the shots as people dove for cover from the Madu.
OOC: I'm assuming that with an elevated rock platform for a sniper, it would be easy to spot. And I'm sure it is!IC: JLHearing the shouts nearby, he looked around. He first looked at where everyone was running from, and then for the source of the bullet shots. Seeing a slightly elevated rock platform and what looked like 2 people on it, he ran, through the alleyways, sometimes leaping above huts quickly for both speed and for him to activate his Arthron. After several times, he was just a street away, and he had determined, with his mask, what was apparently a weapon which fired off a tiny ball of metal extremely fast to penetrate and possibly kill. However, this would be easy. He leapt, fired off a warning bolt of lightning when right under the rock platform and then quickly ducking into a hut to look out the window, hoping nobody on that little platform saw.As he did, he started to charge up his electricity. He knew what to do when the sniper fired, but he would need to wait to see if they acknowledged the bolt of lightning.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Nikarra shot a glare at Pirok, who simply shrugged in return. Not my fault.Pirok followed Merror, and stood beside him. "So, standing back and watching is going to cause less tension?"

Edited by Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC- Antrakha:A sniper? Talk about the warrior's equivalent to the tattle-tale who ratted on everybody. He fired a hard sound slug over the top to get his attention, and another at the rock beneath the top."You coward!" he taunted. "You do know that snipers usually wear diapers?" He ducked behind a building.OoC: CoD Zombies refs anyone? :P

Edited by Delta Titan Sparta

OOC: Uh, toa, turaga, and matoran aren't allowed guns... Read the profile pages page 1 and then ask Nuju for more info if you're confusedOh, and let's wait for Tabby before anybody gets seriously hurt, shall we?IC: JyraJyra saw the lightning bolts and heard the shots. She saw the toa of lightning charging up his lightning bolt; she had to eliminate him fast. And he was standing out in the open, but was he planning a trap. Jyra knew that the toa would expect her to shoot at him first. But no, she did the unexpected; she turned her attention away from him and instead focused her attention on the other toa who had apparently illeagally acquired a gun. He would be a problem...

IC-Marfoir:Back to being a lone hunter, it seemed. Marfoir had quickly moved on from his old nest, picking out a new one. And from that spot, he could see what appeared to be a small group of terrorists randomly attacking those around. He checked his concealment measures...good. They wouldn't see him. He quickly sighted down the scope of his rifle at the person doing the sniping, at the moment. Perfect.Three breaths, then silence. Thump. Thump. He pulled the trigger, the round, magnetically propelled from the barrel of his rifle, flew silently downrange, straight for the head of the other sniper.Thump.OOC: That's Jyra, Constructman. And I recommend you think long and hard before attempting to dodge this.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"He's too intelligent for his own good," the Dreamer's distorted voice rasped, the moonlight glinting off his mask as he stepped out of his space in the shadows. "You did well, but we can't have him talking."
IC:"Really?" Feongulf said, her eyebrow rising and her eyes flashing with a brief tingle of amusement. "He's more intelligent then he looks, but that's not saying much. I'll deal with him, sure, but I'll only kill him if he actually proves a obstacle to our goal. Is that clear?"

IC:The Dreamer smirked slightly. "'More intelligent than he looks'? Indeed, you're right, but I'd say by a bit more than you give him credit for. I wouldn't want him dead, anyway -- first, I don't much like killing Matoran, and second, he could prove to be... valuable."With the right leverage, you can get anything you want." The Dreamer held out a yellowed, weather-beaten poster, an image of a Kakama on it, and the following written below:Name: ElaxPhysical Description: A dark blue Matoran, slightly above average height, with blue eyes and a Kakama.Last Seen: In Ga-Koro, at the funeral of the Ta-Matoran Jalna.Wanted for questioning as a suspect in an ongoing murder investigation. Any and all information is of use. Contact the Marines or Tarrhus of the Ta-Koro Guard if you have any information related to this Matoran's whereabouts."Familiar at all? He did tell you he didn't want to be asked too many questions..."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill