Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC-Marfoir:Back to being a lone hunter, it seemed. Marfoir had quickly moved on from his old nest, picking out a new one. And from that spot, he could see what appeared to be a small group of terrorists randomly attacking those around. He checked his concealment measures...good. They wouldn't see him. He quickly sighted down the scope of his rifle at the person doing the sniping, at the moment. Perfect.Three breaths, then silence. Thump. Thump. He pulled the trigger, the round, magnetically propelled from the barrel of his rifle, flew silently downrange, straight for the head of the other sniper.Thump.OOC: That's Jyra, Constructman. And I recommend you think long and hard before attempting to dodge this.
OOC: I did say wait until Tabby gets back... After all, Makkan's the one in charge of this situation. And Tabby controls Makkan Edited by Constructman

*Snip *snip*
IC:Feongulf took a moment to digest the information. "Now that might be useful. . ." she said, folding up the ragged notice and stowing it in the pouch clipped to her belt. "I'm not sure how it will help me get him to trust me, though. Sorta the point of being undercover. . ."But, anyway, do you have any new information about what the "ILS", or anyone else who point effect things, is up to? This binch doesn;t exactly have a web of spies that tell us everything that's going on. . . "

IC: JyraOne last gunshot was fired. But this time, it wasn't from Jyra's gun. No; it was the shot of another, an unexpected variable, something none of them had factored into the equation. The shot of an unexpected meddler, an unlikely hero, the shot of one who shouldn't have been there in the first place but somehow was. This wasn't just plain luck or chance; no this was destiny, swooping in unexpected, to eliminate something that didn't belong; something that would have endangered the future of the island. And as such, the sniper Jyra slumped down limp onto the rock platform, a hole shot cleanly through the left edge of her skull, outdone in her own profession.OOC: You may want to shoot Makkan and the other guy while you're at it.Also, I didn't reveal whether she's dead or not. She may still be alive...

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Did I not specifically state silently? Did you look at the actual weapon itself? It's magnetically propelled, bro, and it isn't fast enough to make a sonic crack. EDIT: Oh wait...IC-Marfoir:One down. No more time to stay in this place. Silently, catlike, Marfoir withdrew, confidant in the fact that, due to his quick movement and the silent nature of his weapon, he wouldn't easily be found. And if he was...he had everything he needed to fight back.OOC: Figured I might as well add an IC.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Marfoir:Back to being a lone hunter, it seemed. Marfoir had quickly moved on from his old nest, picking out a new one. And from that spot, he could see what appeared to be a small group of terrorists randomly attacking those around. He checked his concealment measures...good. They wouldn't see him. He quickly sighted down the scope of his rifle at the person doing the sniping, at the moment. Perfect.Three breaths, then silence. Thump. Thump. He pulled the trigger, the round, magnetically propelled from the barrel of his rifle, flew silently downrange, straight for the head of the other sniper.Thump.OOC: That's Jyra, Constructman. And I recommend you think long and hard before attempting to dodge this.
OOC:Ziraul, Tirax, from Le-Wahi.IC:Makkan noticed the bullets and lightning flying at the platform right away. He ducked, and one bullet from an unknown source took out the Vortixx recruit. Truly the shortest lifespan any Black Inferno member had ever had in Makkan's memory. He dropped behind the hut he had placed the rock on, which should have been out of the path of all the attack sources he had seen so far. All of them had come from the front in general, and the hut was now between him and any sources of attack. Next, Makkan triggered his mask, pulling Jyra's body and weapon off the roof. In this state, there was little that could be done to resist the Matatu. Keeping to the shadows, Makkan made a run for it, his mask bringing Jyra along behind him. "Need some help?"The voice was that of Ziraul. The Toa of Sonics was perfect for an escape such as this. Multiple illusionary duplicates of Jyra, Makkan, Ziraul and the Skakdi Tirax began to flee through the streets of Xa-Koro, sneaking along edges and alleys. The duplicates were indistinguishable to most, making picking the right target hard. Worse, the powers of Ziraul were allowing them to travel in complete silence and blocked the effects of sonar when it came to distinguishing their location, movement, or who was real and who was not.OOC:Note that Jyra is just being dragged along by telekinesis.

IC: JLWhat the heck? JL thought as he leapt out into the open and started running with the crowd, What happened? This is a warzone! He had no idea why the sniper had been both scared by a sonic projectile, and then outdone by another sniper. But this place was, all of a sudden, was in a craze, matoran running around, screaming, freaking out. However, before he could do anything, he had to find out what happened. And, since there was another person who stood beside the Sniper who got sniped, he wondered if he would hold some answers. And later, once this was all over, maybe he could go meet his old friends. He saw Makkan jump down, and tried to follow, but the crowd slowed him down. He leapt onto a hut, an electromagnetic shield around him, but when he saw Makkar, the limp body of Jyra and 2 other beings with them, he followed - until another group with the exact same group of people - clones, obviously - ran. He activated his Arthron to find the originals, but none of the copies/originals (He can't differ) were bouncing anything back. OOC: Posted right before me. And DANG! Sonar blocked. Good play. But I didn't know that Sonics allowed clones. And I'm guessing that its only the real ones with Sonar blocking? (If the clones run other way, it would be so much harder to control with the mad rush of matoran right now.) Please specify, I want to get to the end of this.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: JyraBarely holding onto her life, Jyra's life flashed before her eyes. Her first moments as a sniper replayed in her mind as she was dragged long the ground..."I don't train girls. Especially not ones as young as you snips"The cold hard stare of the acclaimed Skakdi warrior bore hard into the mind of the young Vortixx. His stare had been terrifying, but somehow, a small part of Jyra had enabled her to stand up to him."Why not?" she asked. "First of all, girls are wimpy, or at least, more wimpy than most boys. Certainly more wimpy than theboys who go through ME." The skakdi stared at her half in mocking, half in annoyance. "Second of all, you're too young to be a sniper, or any kind of assassin for that matter. Look at you. You can't even withstand the cold."The skakdi was right. The cave they were sitting in, well, only the skakdi was sitting, was in a cold dark cave in Ko-Wahi. And sure enough, Jyra was shivering from head to toe. "Those are bull :censored:reasons," Jyra retorted. "Give me another one.""Fine," the skakdi said. "DAKAN!!!" he shouted.A toa of gravity emerged from the shadows. He was approximately Jyra's age, but around him was an air of menace; the look of a born killer. "Hmph," Jyra said smugly. "Some reason. I could still kick his :censored:."Then, unexpectedly, the toa of gravity spoke. 'Prove it," he said. The voice was that of a boy, but it contained double the edge of the skakdi warrior, making him double mroe fearsome. He drew a machete and a kukri from his back and unexpectedly charged...

IC- Antrakha:He examined his destroyed weapon. Wouldn't do him much good to fix it. He discarded the hunk of metal and slung his axe over his back."I apologize for the disturbance," he said. "I'll be on my way now." JL caught his attention, and he followed closely. With his combined hearing and Mask of Sensory Aptitude, he could hear the slow ping-ping-ping coming from an Arthron.

IC: JLIn a normal situation, JL would have heard the footsteps of the person following him, but with crowds just running everywhere, he couldn't - except with his Arthron, he could identify a shape which seemed to be tagging behind him as he tried to find the originals of Makkan and Jyra. When he reached an Alleyway, he walked into it, and when he was sure that the person following him wouldn't be able to see him at all until he was in the Alleyway too, he leapt onto a nearby roof for an ambush.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"It's no problem," Yasurek replied. "Now then," he said once again to Lohkar, "What's our next move Captain Lohkar Sir? Do you need us to do anything for your secret diabolical plans?"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC:"You don't need that to get him to trust you. That's where people skills come in." The Dreamer chuckled. "You use it to make sure he doesn't talk if you fail in getting him to trust you. It's the only thing that can be used against him -- death threats don't work on someone who wants to die."But, as for the ILS, the last news I heard was that they had been in Ko-Wahi, dealing with a hostage situation. There were plans that would leave them in the Kumu Islets, though; I don't know whether or not they're still in place, just that they were side-tracked by the aforementioned hostage situation. Elsewhere, everything is quiet. I wouldn't mind an update on exactly what you and your new friends are up to."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

"I wouldn't mind an update on exactly what you and your new friends are up to."
IC:"We're working at getting a base of operations up around here," Feongulf said, grinning with a savagery that would have suited any of Makuta's Rahi beasts. "If the ILS shows there face here, they're in for a surprise. They're be fighting a war on our territory, and the locals won't give them the same aid the other Koros would."She turned an began to step out the debris strewn alley and back towards the rest of the Makuta's servants. "I'd better get back, now reason to get anyone suspicious. I'll try and keep in touch," she said, turning her head and pausing am moment before strolling out onto the main street.- - - -"So," Feongulf said as strolled down the mud road to the frontof building Ahkmou, Kino and the others were gathering around. No sign of Xerov, or whatever his name is. "This is where we're setting up shop?" Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: XerovI stand apart from the rest of the group, examining them quietly. There's a voice nagging in the back of my head, telling me to get out. But I can't -- there's no turning back now.I notice the Fe-Matoran joining the group... and quite a while after I left, too. I can't help but wonder why...

Edited by Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:Miha

Miha, the Mark Bearer of Determination, appeared where all the other Mark Bearers were. She was a little late, but that was because she had to walk all the way there. And she couldn't swim. The Mark had forgot that when it attempted to make her do so.OOC:Dumb mistake. Edited.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: JyraJyra continued to ade in and out of existence. The bullet hadn't hit her in the center of the head; it had struck the top left corner of her skull and ripped right through the bone without touching the brain. Still, she was losing blood fast and it was highly doubted that she could survive more than 5 minutes. But she wasn't awake to doubt; rather, her soul was edging closer and closer to heaven's gate while her mind was stuck in some kind of dream... The toa and the vortixx dueled in the cave. Dakan was a fierce fighter and he head the advantage since he had two swords in comparison to Jyra's one, and it looked as though he would win. But soon, Jyra spotted a hole In Dakan's defenses. So when Dakan reeled up for a big strike, Jyra lunged at him and made a slash in his side before knocking him into the ground. He shrieked in pain and in shock and collapsed. As soon as he hit the ground, Jyra was on top of him, ready to slit his throat. However, Dakan did something something Jyra didn't expect him to do: he smiled. Jyra wondered why the toa would smile when he was about to do, then she found out. Dakan's face glowed, and then suddenly he was gone. Jyra looked around in confusion when she happened to look up and saw him coming down from the ceiling. She tried to block the attack only for him to disappear in mid-air. Then, something knocked her to the ground. She rolled over, kicked Dakan in the face, and the fight resumed. This time though, Dakan had the upper hand and quickly forced her into a corner. He almost had her when Jyra suddenly remembered her other weapon: the sniper rifle. Whipping it off her back, she shot the gun. It wasn't a very accurate shot; it only hit him in the shoulder, but it was unexpected nonetheless. Dakan collapsed to the ground in pain, never expecting such a move. The old skakdi warrior jumped out of his chair in shock and started advancing on Jyra...

OOC: Skrihen and Salvinn from Le-WahiIC: SkrihenSkrihen's Mark continued to glow, as she carried Salvinn up to the temple. Once she reached it, she regained control of her body. She carefully lay Salvinn on the ground, and looked around warily.She didn't know any of the beings present, but she knew what they were. And they made her nervous.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Gunner - Infernavika Store RoomsI, for my part in the conversation, sat down on the edge of the bed in the corner of the store rooms, brushing a few bugs off of the disheveled sheets, mentally taking stock of the materials situation. Somehow, I had noted throughout my stay on the ship, that we never seemed to run out of supplies, always having the most random, inexplicable stuff on board whenever the situation called for it.I would have to ask Grochi about that when I next say him."Incidentally, does anyone actually know what Lohkar's plan is, exactly," I drawled, putting extra emphasis on the last word, "So far, it seems like a series of events that may, but are unlikely to happen..."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Dorian (Temple, Kumu Islets)I didn't notice the arrival of any of the new Mark Bearers, instead stopping on a certain page and waving my hand over the blank paper of my journal; the heavy iron in the hidden ink started to reveal itself, pushing forward and showing a drawing of a young, introspective, almost vulnerable looking Toa holding a guitar like a life raft on his bed. Near him was a Toa of Gravity, mouth open and frozen in mid-tenor forever and always. On the bedframe above the boy, the word "Shaddix" was clearly emblazoned into the bedframe.I sat and stared at this image for a long moment before pushing it down again and turning the page, doing the same with an image of another Toa, one of water, tall and beautiful and stoic in her style of fighting and social interaction; in her arms was a Toa of Iron, outstretched towards the elements like a messiah being carried to his people. Both Toa were resisting the urge to smile, and as I closed the journal, making sure no one had seen what I'd seen, I had to work not to smile, too.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: SkrihenHer Mark was useless here. There was no joy to be found. She kept her hand near the hsvdkr if her sword, and her eyes swept the assembled Bearers. As she glanced toward Dorian, she felt a trickle of happiness, barely noticeable. Almost nothing. But there."You know, it's polite to warn a girl before you drag her to the awkward family reunion." She gestured to Yuru. "Love what you've done with the place. Very horror novel. A touch of psychopath."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Skrihen"Dorian." She eyed him appraisingly, taking in his appearance and any weapons he had on him. He was gorgeous, she had to admit. But in this place, that just made her more cautious. "I'm Skrihen."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: JLWhat the heck? JL thought as he leapt out into the open and started running with the crowd, What happened? This is a warzone! He had no idea why the sniper had been both scared by a sonic projectile, and then outdone by another sniper. But this place was, all of a sudden, was in a craze, matoran running around, screaming, freaking out. However, before he could do anything, he had to find out what happened. And, since there was another person who stood beside the Sniper who got sniped, he wondered if he would hold some answers. And later, once this was all over, maybe he could go meet his old friends. He saw Makkan jump down, and tried to follow, but the crowd slowed him down. He leapt onto a hut, an electromagnetic shield around him, but when he saw Makkar, the limp body of Jyra and 2 other beings with them, he followed - until another group with the exact same group of people - clones, obviously - ran. He activated his Arthron to find the originals, but none of the copies/originals (He can't differ) were bouncing anything back. OOC: Posted right before me. And DANG! Sonar blocked. Good play. But I didn't know that Sonics allowed clones. And I'm guessing that its only the real ones with Sonar blocking? (If the clones run other way, it would be so much harder to control with the mad rush of matoran right now.) Please specify, I want to get to the end of this.
OOC:Kanohi Mahiki is the source of the duplicates-it's a very well observed canon Mahiki tactic.IC: Unknown to Makkan and the running Toa and Skakdi with him, the Toa who had attacked them were conferring further behind. But this delay in pursuit allowed them to escape to the south beach, where Vilor waited.---Takari took the stolen weapons into a local shop. The Vortixx arms dealer before him nodded in recognition. "A sale." A bag landed on the counter, and in return the weapons landed on a nearby shelf. Takari, too, slipped off into the shadows. OOC: Kal, note that I think the south beach is out of sniper range. Just in case you wanted to strike again.

IC: JL"Well then, you're about to see justice be dealt with those who should be punished. From what I can tell, you haven't committed any crimes....so if you truly are curious, then tag along."He thought about where Makkan could have gone - they would try to leave, but JL had come from the direction of Le/Ta-Wahi's shore, so they would probably escape further to the south before leaving the Kumu Islets either by boat, or by flanking. JL made his way towards the south beach, on a big fat hunch, hoping to find Makkan and Jyra, and at least do something. However, he had his elemental power ready, prepared to dodge and block in case they had more rifles the could fire.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC:No Bearers post! Unless-I am alright with everybody posting an inner monologue with their Bearers moving to the door and placing their hand on their Marks. Otherwise, watch what happens next.IC: Kearrstrun - Kumu-Islets - Mark Bearer TempleKearrstrun watched Salvinn carefully laying on the ground. Dorian wasn't kidding when he told Tank something was wrong with him. He lifted his hand, grabbing the attention from everybody. He didn't just take their attention.Utu felt a pulling at his heart. A longing to move to the doors. He turned his head away from Salamander and to the glowing eye. He watched as Tank picked up Salvinn, doing the same thing. In fact, they were all moving towards the doors. This was it. This was their destiny.This was what he was meant to do.He made his way up the steps, almost in a trance, watching the eye above the door glow. His steps were slow but purposeful, each one bringing him closer to his birth-right. He passed Kearrstrun who's face was neutral. He placed his hand on the door, at his own Mark. It started to glow. Tank to his left did the same, the Mark of Pain starting to glow. Dorian on his right, next to him Dalia and so on. Each Mark Bearer stood in front of their matching rune, causing them to glow, contrast to the sand-stone wall.Utu turned to Tank, raising his chin slightly, disdain in his voice, "It is now Toa of Pain, that you will see what we really are."Tank was not so proud. In fact, he felt a sorrow, a fear that Utu was right, "Perhaps you are right Utu," He looked at the Toa of ice, "But we are nothing more than shells of the beings we were meant to be. So expect different."Kearrstrun stepped back, watching the beings he birthed start their purpose. This really was it. Maybe he was wrong. The evil he spoke of had yet to show it's face. The evil he had feared, ran from, and plotted against was not present. He had won without even playing the game. He had brought the troubles here to an end. He had achieved what he set out to do. Relief washed over him.He let out a sigh.The doors would take a moment before opening.Kearrstrun heard a voice behind him, a voice he had hoped he would never hear again; for it would mean the presence of the evil."Kearrstrun!"The Toa of sonics turned around in unison with the heads of the Bearers. There he was. Arekule, standing next to Leavit. And directly behind them, the evil. The reason Kearrstrun had done all he had done.OOC:No Bearers post! Unless-I am alright with everybody posting an inner monologue with their Bearers moving to the door and placing their hand on their Marks.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:And, finally, Praggos would learn the truth, it seemed. Why he'd been given the mark, and many other things, would be revealed, or so he was led to believe. It would make him happy. He closed his eyes as he placed his hand upon the door, drawing himself back to the snowy wastes of Ko-Wahi, to speak with that consciousness that his Mark seemed to contain one last time.And, for once, Praggos found himself at a loss for words. What was he supposed to do? Say goodbye to the Mark? Treat it like a dying man, or treat it with cool disdain, as though he could care less what happened to it. However, the Mark decided to precede him in speech."It looks like everything is nearly done," The Mark's manifestation noted. "Soon you'll discover just what we were meant for, I hope." It cocked an eyebrow at Praggos's slightly curious expression."Yes, well, would you mind telling me just what it is that will happen?" Praggos inquired-as he expected, the Mark merely shut its eyes and shook its head. "Well, fine then. Time to prepare for life without you?""Maybe," the Mark said, looking about at the snowy wastes, seemingly more words ready to come-"Kearrstrun!"Well. That complicated things.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: [The Seventh]So this ... is the meaning of courage eh?Seven stared determinedly at the wall, her palm pushing into the rune sketched onto the stone with great force. Everything she had experienced while in possession of the Mark of Courage had lead to this moment, in which she would learn why she had been given the chance to be a bearer; why it had decided to torture her so; and why they existed.Of course, she also wanted to see this through, so she could get back to a life of adventuring and saving the world.Saving the world was compulsory.