Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: FostolNot wasting time and bothering to listen to Frieza's petty and meaningless words, Fostol lunged at the Ta-Toa, his pounce quick and deadly as that of a Muaka prepared to kill its prey. His sword's golden edge gleamed in the sunlight before it came down in a diagonal slash at Frieza, holding the hilt with both hands for more power and better control.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Frieza - Xa-koro -As soon as Frieza saw Fostol go for the kill, he did two things. First he made a explosion of fire appear right in front of Pukena, which at the very least would make her lose her hold on him telekineticly. Then he drew his Scythe as he began to drop, and he parried Fostol's slash, holding his Scythe with both hands, he used his superior mark given strenght to push with his weapon hard against Fostols, trying to shove him into Pukena.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Pukena leapt backwards to avoid the flames, and released Frieza and the barrel of popcorn, which quickly caught fire. She stepped around the balzing maize and added the strength of her own blow to Fostol's. With the two of them, there was little danger of being shoved back.

ppg2.png

IC: FostolFostol was pushed back but not very far as his balance was soon regained, digging his feet into the sand and planting his sword into the earth, making for a makeshift pole to hold on. It seemed this being had superior strength, how remained a mystery to Fostol.The Ta-Toa retracted his blade from the earth and with Pukena now clashing with Frieza, Fostol brought down his sword on the scythe again, pairing his strength together with that of hers.

IC: Frieza - Xa-koro -Frieza kept his grin on his face, but he knew that if he tried to hold his ground here he would surely lose, it was 2 against 1 after all. It was amazing that no one else had joined the fight, guess they were all too afraid. Frieza made his mind up what to do, suddenly Frieza surrounded himself with a burst of flames, blocking their view of him, when the flames finally died down, they'd see him running away, further into the burning Xa-koro.

OOC: I say we end this and let the maniac get away for now.IC: FostolFostol instinctively retracted from Frieza upon the sudden distraction, only to see the psychopath running away towards the village. Fostol attempted to try to catch up but his rib cage and lungs ached too much, a result from being squeezed by a supernaturally strong being. As a last ditch attempt, he tried to control the burning flames of the village near Frieza reach out to him in a sloppy attempt.Disappointed that he let his foe escape, Fostol swore something rather vulgar before falling to the sand, staring at the ocean as he sat there, the smell of smoke wafting in his nostrils and the crackling sound of flames present in the atmosphere.

Edited by TX Wade

IC (Pukena): "Oh no you don't!" Pukena called after the retreating toa of fire, and ran after him. He strides were much longer than his so she quickly narrowed the gap enough to throw one last telekinetic punch at his mask before dropping back to where Fostol was. She repeated his oath, completely in agreement. All around them, the koro continued to burn.

ppg2.png

IC: FostolA long silence crept up on Fostol and Pukena as they sat together, one which Fostol made no attempt to break, nor even think of doing so. Why would he? There was nothing to be said. The Ta-Toa considered killing his 'partner' but thought better against it, seeing it as rash and unnecessary.With one last push of effort, he stood up, sheathed his sword and began walking away from the stranger and Xa-Koro without a word. It was time to go.OOC: If you want to follow him, go ahead. Fostol to wherever I decide to send him.

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: No thanks. :) It's been good, but she'll be doing other things.IC (Pukena): Pukena showed no reaction when Fostol got up and left. She didn't follow the toa. If he no longer wanted to kill her, she wasn't going to give him the chance to change his mind. Eventually, she too got up and walked away, out towards the ocean. She waded out into it, letting the cool water soothe her burns and wash away the smoke and ash clinging to her armour. After a while, she splashed back out of the water and started lifting balls of water out of the sea and dropping them on a few bulidings. Most of them were too far gone to be saved, but she out out some small fires nonethesless. Maybe a damp shell was better than a pile of ash. Maybe.

ppg2.png

OOC: Oooh! Look! Its a wild Frieza!And one does not simply kill a Frieza.IC: JLAround 2 pages had passed since JL fell into water, so he was pretty rejuvenated. Unless he missed something pretty big, he was still alive too.And wet. But seeing as everything was burning, all the water pretty much evaporated. In the corner of the eye, he saw Frieza running towards him. He waved.JL: HelloooooO! Why is this place burning? I was sleeping!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Frieza - Xa-koro -Frieza raised an eyebrow, either this two were completely insane or just stupid. "Is insulting someone just because they're different a normal thing to do around here? I only just arrived on this island and this is the kind of treatment I get?" The truth was he really didn't care at all what they though of him, he was merely pretending to be offended.

IC: Frieza - Xa-koro -Someone suffering from memory loss? Frieza could use this. Frieza sighed. "Again? Jeeze this keeps happening man, maybe we should have a doctor check up on you. You remember your name at least right?" Frieza was gonna pretend to know this person.

IC: JLBluey, over here, was already holding his sword, electric current running through, pointed at Frieza.JL: He will not remember you because he has never met you. His case is split personality disorder, and anything he does in his split personality is not remembered in the other. And you, trying to make him join your side, or whatever.......JL scratched his head.JL: Why? You already have a tail. You don't need more things.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: JLJL: Oh, really. Ok. Tell me his fighting technique. And also, there is no home island. And I think we all know that this is deceit. No such thing as 'home island' apart from here, as far as I'm concerned. So I ask you again.....He scratched his head.JL: Why do you act so stupid? Its easy to tell that you're trying to twist my friend, along with his annoying alter personality, who, by the way, you should know of if you do know him, to work for you. But you act as if everyone has no resources, no way to do find out information....no brain. Its practically hilarious the way you think!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: JL...how well does your character know Fragarach? Because unless he's like been best friends with him or something, there is no possible way your character should know that my character is trying to 'twist' Fragarach. What you are doing is called meta-gaming. My character has not revealed any ill intend whatsoever, your character shouldn't be quite so suspicious. Your character shouldn't know how my character thinks either...they've only just met. It would be a bit more realistic if he was only mildly suspicious, your character acts like he can read Frieza like a book. IC: Frieza - Xa-koro -Frieza looked deeply hurt and offended. "Hey now, why do you accuse me of such harsh things? Fragarach not remembering me is painful enough, and now you're trying to make him hate me. Not cool man. Fragarach was a guard this is true, but he do some bounty work, once long ago with me. This was a very, very long time ago however, with his memory problems it's no wonder he has forgotten." Frieza looked completely for real and sincere, a very convincing act. Even someone who excelled at detecting lies would be convinced.

I wonder what we'll find.."

OOC: Not much I think. Too bad there isn't much left in Xa-koro. Just a few people having a discussion and exploring the subtlties of metagaming.IC (Tooroko):As Xa-koro came into sight, Tooroko's hopes of finding a safe dock and fixing the leaks in his ship evapourated. The koro was on fire, and he couldn't see anyone trying to fight it (scratch that, there was one). What's more, the docks were almost completely reduced to ashes. They were very close to where the fires had started, so there was little left."Hey, Rockosis," Tooroko managed to say through his shock. "I think we'll need a change of plans. Xa-koro looks like a wreck." Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png