Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC Salvinn"Believe in hope, I know hope to exist. For I can literally feel it, you were speaking of magic earlier when I arrived, well I know magic firsthand." Salvinn took off his bracer, revealing a Mark embedded in his skin. "It may not look like much now, but when there is hope and activates, well that's when things get fun." OOC: Looks like I conquered Makuta with this post.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: "Hope? Just the mere presence of hope?" she asked. This 'Mark' can measure hope. If it is magic, then it means magic can detect things beyond our own senses. It can measure what we cannot. A realm of opportunities. "How do you know it is magic?"

IC: [Septimus]Septimus had not been listening to Salvinn's conversation much, for he had spent the minute or two trying to see if they sold steamed Muaka, but unfortunately for him, they did not. So he spent another minute trying to order roast kikanalo."How can this place be considered a restaurant," he muttered, "if they don't even sell steamed muaka?

IC: Delak"Well...I'm offering you control. I'm not going to specify until I know I can trust you and if you decide to indeed desert me or stab me in the back, I can't very well let you go now, can I? This may sound very risky for you but here's the catch: I can make all your desires for power and more come true but in return, I would need your undying loyalty, meaning it's a one way trip. If you're unsure, think about it. From what I've seen, I don't think you have anything very important to attend to."

IC: Revan and Ayra:Bursts of fire flew all over the sky, landing on buildings evrywhere. "Look what you've done! Now no one will come trading for me!" Revan shouted as he jabbed with his sword. Ayra could not parry, and would be sliced in half if someone could save her.

IC

(Alissita and Jild)

Alissita looks toward what looked like a place to eat, but she couldn't tell. Her eyes were gettting more and more blurry by the second, and she could barely see anything at all.Just then, a yell for help was heard; possibly from a female Toa."What was that, Master?"The Skakdi of Air looks at the new being in suspicion.Wow, he must be some kind of sucker."So you 'think' I don't have anything important to do?" started Jild. "Listen, what you're saying doesn't make sense. You're a random being who asks for my undying loyalty, and you won't even tell me what you're doing?" Jild rolls his eyes. "You beings here are all foolish and stupid. But, if you would enlighten me on the situation, I may help you."-Mef Man

I.C. Tradoris (Skakdi)Tradoris walked outside of the restaurant. He hadn't any luck in raising a team. He saw an overdressed toa of Magnetism, and an extremely ugly green Skakdi. It appeared they were having a conversation about power... Tradoris' favorite subject. He stalked over near them where he could listen in better for their conversation.

elementalussal.png

IC: DelakDelak was amused at the Skakdi's response. Typical..."Well then, if it takes that to convince you, then so be it. I can understand your point of view and if I were you, I would sound very foolish. From what I've seen, you're a slaver and if you have the time to run around Xa-Koro, you're not exactly busy."Delak smiled although it was concealed by his collar and hat. He quickly took out his katana from his back and teleported right in front of the Skakdi eavesdropping on their conversation and pressed the tip of the katana against the Skakdi's throat."I'll tell you once I'm done with him...of course, this means you're already with me whether you like it or not, unless you want to back out now." Delak pressed the tip a little harder against the eavesdropper's throat, causing a trickle of blood to slide down his neck."Talk. Give me one reason not to kill you and I want to know how much you heard. You've got one minute to convince me to let you go before I lop your head off."

OOC: Correction: one toa and one skakdi ganging up. Jild's a skakdiIC: DelakOut of the corner of his eye, he could see a being stepping just a tad closer torwards them. Nonetheless, he kept his position."I didn't catch your name, Skakdi (Jild) but would you mind taking care of our 'guest' approaching us? As for you, 45 seconds."

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC - Neirak - OutsideThe toa's head twisted down to the Matoran with a flash of a smile, bright white teeth contrasting his dark crimson Mahiki. "I haven't the slightest idea. Tell you what- can I trust you? I'll get you settled in, leave you with my money, and investigate. Unless, of course," here his grin expanded, "You wish to come with me."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC

(Alissita and Jild)

"I'll come with you, my master," she replies bowing, a smile on her face. She didn't know if it was a test or something else, but she decided not to accept the offer and follow the Toa. The Matoran blinks a few times, trying to clear the fogginess in her eyes, but it didn't seem to work very well. Although, it did help a bit."Please. Lead the way, Master.""Sure," replied the Skakdi; not bothering to tell the being his name. Jild looks toward the new being, sickle in hand, before looking down toward his feet and letting loose his laser vision. The ground millimeters in front of the being catches on fire, barely missing the new arrival. "I missed on purpose, but if you don't leave now the Great Makuta will not let you be so lucky."-Mef Man

IC: DelakDelak eyed the two strangers one by one with malicious purple eyes. He still kept his blade the same way it was against the Skakdi's throat. "I see. I am not against your joining but I will warn you: once you're in, there's no getting out once I've told you what I plan on doing. Refuse or desert and you will die. I'm going to ask the both of you this: are you willing to live by those circumstances and risk your life for an unknown purpose you may or may not like? If not, leave. Those of you who stay...I look forward to working with you."

IC - Neirak - Outside "Gladly." his mouth formed an "O" shape, and he inhaled slowly.Like many Toa, he had trouble with his mask power. Specifically, getting it to work. So, like many Toa, he would use a technique to get it to work. He had chosen snapping.A heavy exhale.With a casual snap, his cells flickered into the form of a purple and green Toa, with a golden mask. Another snap, and he was Jild. Once more- and he stopped on this one -he was a tall purple Skakdi with an eyepatch."This'll work." he said in the bounty hunter's gruff voice.He approached the abusive Revan, trying to look tough. It wasn't hard."Did you know that your slave is wanted for murder? My boss asked me to personally bring her in. I would advise for you to comply." he threatened.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Delak"You may call me Delak and about your payment: nothing. I'm not giving you a single widget, squat and if you don't like it, too bad. If you don't like it you may leave, right now."Delak looked around to see if anyone was watching them and he was grateful no one wasn't. As he removed his katana from his captive's throat, he sighed and took on a much more serious tone."My goal is to conquer all of Mata-Nui, no matter the cost, how hard it will be to achieve this and how long it takes. Plain and simple. Although, I am not completely selfish in my cause and achieving this will be extremely rewarding. Once we see this to the end, and we will, power, fame, fortune, whatever you desire will be yours. That is the only form of payment I'm offering.""As you can see, we're underhanded and we'll need to recruit more people. Our actions will be discreet and knowledge of our existence will be kept at a minimum until the time to reveal ourselves comes. Do anything unreasonable or stupid and I will personaly make sure you regret every bit of it."Delak eyed looked at each of them, examining them. His grip on his sword tightened."Well then, I believe it is in order that you tell me your names. If you've also got something else to say or anything to ask, now would be the time to do so."OOC: If any of you wanted to back out, just say you left before I started explaining things.

IC

(Alissita and Jild)

Alissita watches her new master using his Mask to change appearance between different beings; including her former Master. This, of course, frightened her. She didn't want to have to see him again, but she was already seeing a carbon copy of him from her new master. She tried to forget the wicked thought and decided that it would be best to try and forget her former master.Smiling, the Matoran rests on the sidewalk as she watches her master talk to the being who was involved with the noise."Domination, eh?" Jild had been listening intently to the being's words; how he was talking about dominating the entire island (itleast try to dominate it). So far, it sounded like a complete waste of time. There were only the three of them against, Mata-Nui only knew how many Toa, Matoran, Turaga, and other beings. This may come in handy, though."I'll join you," came the answer from the Skakdi. He didn't mind the Toa's empty threats about killing him if he disbanded; he just cared about turning on him in the end if he ever got any where with this scheme. If the Toa didn't get any where and ended up dying, then he lost nothing joining him. Unless, of course, it was suicide and they were all going to end up dead. Jild decided it was a risk worth taking for the meantime."Just show me where to go and who to kill and I'll do it."-Mef Man

IC - (Disguised) Neirak - OutsideHe sidestepped quickly, the fire bolt passing him entirely."Oi! I will not condone your violence. This slave committed murder before you had her." For a pacifist, he could fabricate such a web of deception, even a Visorak couldn't outdo him."If you will kindly hand her over, I will arrange ample payment to be made." He wished this "incarnation" didn't have an eyepatch. It felt awkward to be one-eyed. Then again, most of the time it felt awkward to appear as someone else. "And I do mean ample. Greater than that which you have asked, I should think."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - (Disguised) Neirak - OutsideNeirak would've made a sarcastic face if this ridiculous anatomy-defying mouth would let him."Oh. That's, uh, that's nice." He leaped backwards, clearing the jab. "Will you stop it? You're making a scene." he patronized.Rolling his eye, the "Skakdi" leaned in."I'll pay you for her once I get payed for her. What part of that don't you understand? Honestly, can't you find someone else to sharpen your sword on until then?"

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Delak"Good. Like I said, it's only the four of us at the moment so our only priority at the moment is to recruit more members. Meaning, any business of yours that you have to attend to will have to wait."Delak pulled a scroll from his sleeve and unrolled it to reveal a map of Mata-Nui."I believe we'll be back here seeing as how this place is seething with criminals but we'll be departing shortly to Le-Koro. We'll be traveling from village to village to search for members. Does anyone here have a boat?"OOC: Don't worry guys, I've already got 3 people on my list. I know what I'm doing...I think :P

IC

(Alissita and Jild)

Alissita, eyes still blurry, watches (or tries to watch) the battle that was unfolding between her new master and another being. So far, he was doing farely well with dodging the attacks, but wasn't making an effort to fight back.Come on, Master. Show him how to fight.Jild raises his left hand at shoulder distance before pointing it toward his large ship."Right behind me is my boat. You're all free to use it, as long as I'm still the captain of her."Looking toward the others, the Skakdi tries to see if they would try to commandeer his vessel. He hoped that Makuta would protect him and allow him to keep his ship. If they wouldn't...he always had the laser vision.-Mef Man

IC (Skraatuth, streets): Skraatuth, atop her vantage point on the roof a poorly made dwelling, used her telescopic vision to spy a meeting between a group of beings, evidently criminals, judging by the body language and general appearance. She leapt from the hut's roof, which caused it to collapse, but by the time the Matoran inside had made his way free from the rubble, Skraatuth was long gone.Once she arrived at the groups meeting point, she waited in the shadows for a good moment to jump in.

IC: Delak"Don't worry, your ship is as good as yours. The only thing I'll be taking control of is where we're going. Although, I'm still waiting for your names. I-"Delak was suddenly cut off as a roof caved in on itself and a blur escaping it, hidden in an alley. Delak sighed, evidently annoyed about spies. He looked in the direction Skraatuth was hiding and raised his sword.How sloppy. Does this person think that breaking a roof would go unnoticed?"Come on out before we make you and state your business for spying on us."OOC: Well guys, looks like we have a 5th member :P Does anyone have any suggestions as to what you'd like to see while we go recruiting and traveling? Because that's what we'll be doing mostly right now (don't worry, there's always going to be interesting events) and so far, I've got 3 people on my list and possibly more will be added. In short, recruiting might take a while so feel free to spice things up at any point. Btw, does anyone have any good names for this group? I barely planned out anything or how I'm going to pull this off as I like to play spontaneously :P

Edited by TX Wade 27