Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC Yasurek:"Free time is something I've been missing. See you all later then." With that said Yasurek vanished into the crowd. He checked his cloak. He had some of his treasure money with him and he intended to use it. Making his way through the street, he glanced around trying to find the type of store he was looking for. He glanced to his left and found it: a clothing store. Entering he found the owner at work on some cloaks. Exactly the type of tailor he needed."Greetings," Yasurek began, "I have need of your services. I have this cloak here and I think it could use something new.""Well, completely blue has never been a way to stand out for a garment," the tailor responded. "What were you thinking?""I was thinking maybe some green lining and trim. Give it some pop.""Sounds like a plan. I presume you have the widgets?"Yasurek paid the tailor and started to wait outside for the work to be completed. He removed the sheathe on his back for all of his increasingly plentiful spears and set it down beside him. If he was still working as a guard he would have never been found here. If I ever actually came here it would have been to bring someone in. It's always a hassle when the criminals run. Mata Nui how things have changed. I'm a pirate. Sort of. I mean, we're a crew of rather well-behaved pirates, not that there's anything wrong with that. Even the pillagers and looters would do well to have some moral values.At this point a toa walked past him. Yasurek paid him no heed. That is, until the toa turned suddenly and charged at Yasurek, pushing him up against the wall of the store."Aren't you one of them Ko-koro guards?" the toa asked. "We don't like your kind around here. Such a shame we won't let you leave.""Unfortunately for you, I'm retired, so you're going to have to take your hatred of guards elsewhere," Yasurek spat out. He was once again being held up in the air against his will and he was quite tired of it."I'm afraid I don't believe you. I'll make sure to be quick about killing you though." He raised his other fist and swung. Unfortunately, his fist hit empty air.Yasurek dodged his head to the side, grinning as the toa's fist smashed into the store wall. He was swiftly released from the toa's grip as he clutched his injured hand. His sheathe was immediately back on his back and two of his spears were out and he was ready to fight. The toa drew his sword and swung down at Yasurek, who side stepped and leaped up to knee the toa in the face. Wrapping his arms around the toa's neck, Yasurek swung his arms down and smashed the toa into the ground. He twitched a bit but didn't get up. Yasurek glanced at the people staring at the incident and quickly ducked back into the tailor's store. Entering he found his cloak, fancied up with new green lining and trim. It looked like new. He gave the tailor an extra tip and slipped it on, moving away from the toa he had beat up so people wouldn't follow. It was time to go sight-seeing.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Arzanyos guffawed loudly at Doomslayer and Kiox's running off. "Look at them, running around yelling like that. Anyway, I'll take my leave." He stepped into the street, and saw a tailor advertizing capes. "Capes? Mines getting kind of... but I might want to... Aw who cares, Awesome-ification time is NOW!" He ran towards the stall, not unlike a certain toa of oil.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: At the rate this is going, Delak's going to get his butt kicked. It'd be nice if the others participated, help a brother out :PIC: DelakDelak kept swinging Revan's blade at him until Jild came at him again swinging his sickle. The sickle cut his chest and he winced in pain. Suddenly, the temperature around Delak began to heat at a boiling temperature. Delak released his control over Revan's sword and instead concentrated on Jild's sickle and made it fly away.Delak tackled Jild to the ground and wrestled with him.There. Jild will boil with me! I'll teleport to him when I can't stand this heat anymore.

IC (Lohkar)Seeing his crew scattering off in all directions like a pack of school-Matoran on an outing, Lohkar smiled and strode off into the hustling, bustling Xa-Koro Market Square.As he surveyed the stalls around him, he saw all manner of items; cloth, tools, fine weaponry, dubious charms, glowing crystals...the works.And then a familiar face caught his eye. A Skakdi of Stone, sitting at a stall. But he stood out from the others for one simple reason - he wasn't yelling at the top of his lungs to advertise his wares. He sat, cool, quiet and collected, and waited for them to come to him. Lohkar, grinning, made a beeline for him.IC (Stralix)Business had been pretty good so far. Most people didn't believe him when he told them about his invention; but some bought it all the same. Right now, he sat in the afternoon sun, lying back, eyes half-closed.Suddenly, something blocked off the light. He looked up to see Lohkar standing in front of his stall.A smile broke out across the Skakdi's face."Captain Lohkar!" he said. "Nice to see you.""An' you," Lohkar replied, also grinning. He picked up one of the small canisters that sat on the tabletop. "What's this?" he asked."That, my friend," Stralix replied, "is my latest invention. I call it Photothermic Powder, Should be just your thing.""Fancy name," the Lesterin replied, "but what's it do?""Simply put," Stralix said, with the air of a confident businessman, "it's the most effective explosive on Mata Nui. Safer, cheaper, and more potent than any other."Lohkar's eyes lit up. Even in the small attack on Helios' boat, his crew had been given trouble by the unreliable powder that was the only kind available on the island. This was EXACTLY what he needed."I'll take sixteen barrels," he said.Stralix raised his eyebrows."That's more than two-thirds of my stock," he said. "If you'd care to accompany me to the warehouse..."The Skakdi and Lesterin walked off towards in the direction of a rented storage hut.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: The Captain skipped down the street. A whistle sprang from his lips as a happy grin was etched on his face. He couldn't wait to use his ukulele.Then he saw a small mob of matoran in the street. Pleasantly stepping in, he saw what was the matter.At the center of the frothing mob was a toa who appeared to have been slammed into the ground. He was twitching and moaning slightly. Quite obviously less than fully conscious, which was exactly why the mob appeared to be rushing at him: He had one--Snazzy--Sword.A good-looking piandao with an emerald on the pommel was in his right hand. The blade on the decorated thing was nine-tenths of a bio long and shined with the gleam of pure and well-crafted protosteel. Its curved cutting edge looked sharp enough to slice a falling leaf in half, while its scabbard was black with gold engraving.Doomslayer's eyebrows shot up. He wasn't a proponent of swords-they tended, as he said, to detract from ASPLODE AWSUM. But surely someone in the crew would want it.Therefore, he, the illustrious Captain Aki Rua Doomslayer The First, had to get it. Tiem 2 maek eh...The Captain leaped to right behind the toa's body and landed in a squat with arms outstretched. He doffed his cap ever-so-slightly....DRAHMATIK ENTRANS.Doomslayer stood up. He then whirled around, unstrapping his ukulele in the same smooth motion."Y'ALL!/," he called, giving an experimental strum under the cover of his shout.The matoran looked at each other nervously. The Captain grinned. He'd obviously gotten their attention."YA REALLY GOT SOME GALL!/," he said with a few more strums. "THIS IS THE CAPTAIN YOU'RE BRINGING TO CALL!/AND TRUST HIS WORD, YOU GONNA FALL!"He paused dramatically. Then Aki started strumming once more."CUZ THE NAME IS THE CAPTAIN AKI RUA DOOMSLAYER THE FIRST!/HIS POWER'S SO GREAT IT'LL MAKE YOUR BRAIN BURST!/AND THAT INCLUDES YOU, ESPECIALLY 'S YOU'RE THE WORST!/BETTER LET ME GET THE SWORD CUZ YOU'RE ALL CURSED!"It was at precisely that moment that Doomslayer realized that his audience had left. He was now the only one out of a building in the square.The toa's resulting grin would've split his face in twain were his facial muscles strong enough.Grabbing up the sword and its sheath from its still-moaning owner, The Captain Aki Rua Doomslayer The First strapped on his ukulele and the weapon after sheathing it before continuing his skipping down the street.OOC: Yes, a mob of greedy matoran just ran from that. You can take their impromptu and alltogether hasty exit in one of two ways:a) The Captain's entrance, landing, and moving about showed off all his weaponry (probably enough to massacre a koro or two in and of itself), intimidating them that muchorb ) His bardship really is THAT terrible.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: "No no no, the pauldrons need to be a PART of the cape." Arzanyos had reached his destination, and now was arguing with the tailor. "But, sir, I don't think that's possible." "Make it possible." Knowing better than to argue with an toa who seemed as crazy as this one, he decided to comply. Arzanyos was trying on his new cape when his ears were suddenly assaulted by what could only be described as Captain Doomslayer barding.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Solaris charged his hands with plenty of lightning."Here goes nothing," he mumbled, shocking Kahua's Iron sand with about four hundred watts of shocky goodness.Mip, now less confused about Solaris's failed plan stepped back from the fight so as not to get electrocuted by Kahua's whip.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: DelakDelak roared in pain as the Skakdi's massive teeth sunk into his wrist. The intense made the blood in his wound feel as if it were boiling, making the pain even more intense. Delak landed a hard punch in Jild's right eye then a headbut, teleporting away shortly, leaving the Skakdi to boil. Delak clutched his his wrist, barely able to move it without inflicting monstrous pain to himself. Not good.

IC(Jild)

The Skakdi's yell was almost louder than the crackling flames; audible over every other noise. His eye was swolling up and his forehead was throbing. "Cut this thing off, Revan!" barks the Skakdi. Jild fires blindly through the flames in many directions other than Revan's; remembering where he was standing. Hopefully, he would hit Delak where ever he was and be able to obtain his sickle again.-Mef Man

IC (Lohkar and Stralix)As they entered the storehouse, Lohkar and Stralix heard an awful din coming from a nearby street. Stralix muttered something about "street musicians", and shut the door behind them."I was hopin' I might find ya here, ta tell you the truth," said Lohkar. "There's a special somethin' I was wonderin' if you could make me.""Like what?" the inventor asked.Lohkar pulled out the disk launcher he'd taken from the Temple, and a grappling hook. Stralix raised his eyebrows. And Lohkar began to describe his special order...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: DelakIn the boiling heat Revan was making, intended for Delak, stood Jild instead. He smiled as he saw the Skakdi boil in his own partner's powers but sharp pain erupted in the right side of his torso as Jild began to fire laser beams wildly, hitting Delak by chance. He grimaced under his mask and thought he could taste blood.This needs to end quickly.Hoping his adversaries forgot about his katana he was maintaining in mid-air with magnetism, pointed downwards, he sent it flying at Revan, not caring anymore if the sword pierced all the way from his skull to waist.

IC(Delarix): Delarix gave his wings a little shake and took off. Flying could be fun when it was done off-duty. After about twenty minutes or so of this, however, he decided he'd spend some money too.He landed near a talior shop and entered, giving the matoran tailor quite a shock. "I need you to do something for me." Delarix said, which seemed to just intimidate the tailor even more."Listen," Delarix sighed in annoyance, "I need you to make me a proper kind of clothing. Something lightweight, but sturdy. Can you do that?"The shopkeeper nodded, still slightly tremulous."I'll pay you well for all the trouble." Delarix said, placing a few gems on the counter."Of course, sir." the tailor said, "Just let me get some measurements."OOC: Looks like Delarix will be out of those pelts soon! XD

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC: Kahua whipped around, hitting every Rahkshi in sight until the Kraata turned to dust. "All done." A few more Rahkshi came, but he whipped them all. "OW!" He fell on the ground, twitching. The rubber band had burned through. "Oops. Ah well, at least they're done. Mip can expand our fortress dock thingy." There were no more living Rahkshi in sight, and there was plenty of scrap metal for Mip to build with.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Gunner - Xa-Koro/StreetsGunner almost laughed out loud at the fish-monger's price.'100 for that! I wouldn't even feed that to my cat.''Well, it's the best you're gonna find out here.''Frankly, it would be more effective to go out to the lake and fish myself,' Gunner shot back.'Go ahead. I ain't stopping ya.'Gunner cocked his head for a moment, then replied, '75 widgets, two charts of Le-Koro waters, and a short sword.'The merchant laughed, 'Deal.'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Solaris looked around, smugly. He spotted a Kraata that had been cut in half by the shock whip that was still alive and crawling towards Kahua's feet. He threw his sword in the ground, skewering the little pest."Well, looks like this islet's clear for now," he stated, picking the sword back up to wipe it off.Mip looked at all the scrap metal and Kraata guts around the place. A lot of things were burnt, and what wasn't charred to a crisp was chopped into fine little Rahkshi bits."I think we did a good job," he said, putting his axe back on his back.Solaris nodded. He looked down at his feet. Was his memory coming back? No, it was probably just paranoia."So, let's rest up and get everything fixed," he said.Mip nodded in agreement. Then he noticed that Solaris and Kahua were both looking at him."You want me to fix this stuff up?" he groaned. He mumbled something rude under his breath and began to repair the dock.

OOC: Um, I'm pretty sure normal players can't have Rahkshi appear. I think we're playing with them being '03 powerful. Like, beat toa nuva powerful.IC: Arzanyos stalked outside angrily, his new "Cape of Pure Awesome" trailing behind. The toa of lightning walked right up to Doomslayer, and loudly demanded. "Just what do you think you're doing with that... thing?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Doomslayer was about to grin, but then he remembered that this was SERIUHZ BIZNIZ. So in a blur of motion, he was kneeling before Arzanyos with sheathed piandao being proffered up reverently in both hands. "I do believe I am handing this most well-crafted and overall classy weapon over to thine self, dawg."

[Profiles]

IC: In another blur of motion The Captain was before Tellus in the exact same position. "I should think that sound was the sound of my enemies running in fright from mine awesome," he remarked pleasantly while letting Tellus get a look at the snazzy thing as well.

[Profiles]

IC: TellusTellus inspected the sword and whistled. "That's a nice un! Still, I like me cutlass jus' fine. May'aps the Cap'n or First Mate'd like it."Then he considered what Doomslayer had said. "Probably. I did see a bunch o' screechin' Matoran runnin' past not too long ago. And," he said, nodding at the ukulele case. "I imagine that's what made the other, erm, interestin' sound? Oh, by the way, I got me hat repaired! Ain't it a beaut?"

IC - Kiox - wantwantwantKiox slid in between Tellus and Doomslayer. His mouth could've fallen to the floor as he gaped over the most beautiful sword he'd ever layed eyes on."Can I have it?" he grinned.This sword plus his sword = duel swordsHOWEVER:This sword plus his sword plus UKULELE = death of the body and the ears. "Please?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Sorry, No Isles, but I feel it should probably go to a char who DOESN'T have an undefined Weapons section which includes Xcali xPIC: Doomslayer was about to respond in turn, but then he saw CAP'N walking down the street happy as could be. A lightbulb appeared over his head."Yes, yes," he said distractedly and with newfound politeness to Tellus out of the side of his mouth while he stood up straight. Rua doffed his cap with the same politeness, then strode forwards with dignity and kowtowed. To complete the ritual, the toa knelt and proffered up the sword again.Aki then spoke with the utmost seriousness. His expression and position did not once change once as he explained his point of view."Good sir, I do believe it should be your responsibility alone to decide whom this most awesome loot is gonna get dumped on."

[Profiles]

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar stopped abruptly as Doomslayer knelt, practically grovelling, to present a beautiful sword to him. One of Lohkar's hands hovered over the blade, twitching indecisively, as kleptomaniacal instincts tried to take control of his fingers."Umm," said the captain, "It's certainly 'awesome loot', as you so eloquently described it."His eyes admired the shining blade (probably Protosteel), the hilt (was that emerald?) and the sheath (perfect craftsmanship)..."Well, I - tha' is ta say - "He cleared his throat. There were already quite enough beautiful swords hanging in his cabin, and this was far too nice to shove in the hold."'As any crewman expressed an interest in this 'ere beauty?" he asked.

IC: Arzanyos took a long look at the sword in Lohkar's hands, then shook his head. "Sorry, cap'n, but swords aren't really my style. I'm more into spinny sharp spinning things that spin. Looks nice though."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: "I could too fight the Rakshi," Mip argued, picking up some of the metal bits. "You see the charred ones?"Solaris's attention was drawn to the ten burnt Rahkshi on the ground."Oooh, ten," he said, sheathing his sword. "And how many have we got?"Mata Nui, fighting off a horde of Rahkshi had really taken it out of him. He sat down against a tree and closed his eyes a moment."You takin' another nap?" Mip teased, beginning to prop up the collapsed part of the dock.Solaris was exhausted."Well..." he said, turning to Kahua. "It is late. I'll get some firewood and turn in. Long day fighting Rahkshi."

IC (Skraatuth, fight area): She was getting no fight out of this, yet it was her idea to have a free for all in the first place. Skraatuth went ballistic, brandishing her blades and swiping them viciously at everyone she could get close enough to harm. Half the time she didn't even know who she was hitting, only that they were being hit. In a rage like this, it was hard to slip an attack in on her.OOC: Please fight her. Pretty please?

OOC: Sure but just warning you, Delak will depart soon. If you wish to come with him, you may.IC: DelakDelak's break from being attacked was short lived as Skraatuth charged at him in a frenzy, going ballistic, blades flailing everywhere. He recieved multiple scratches and one cut on his arm.Can I get a break?!Like before, Delak stretched Skraatuth's arm blades out. He lunged at her and sent his knee hurling to her gut, hoping she wouldn't react fast enough to counter-attack somehow.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: SalvinnSalvinn finished eating his meal, but noticed that Septimus hadn't, Salvinn got up."I'd like to browse some of the wares in this Koro," He told the others. "Meet back here in, say, an hour, take care of Septimus for me. Make sure he doesn't get in trouble." With that said Salvinn left the restaurant.The streets of Xa-Koro were filled with merchants advertising their wares. Or rather more like shouting. However there was one merchant who wasn't shouting, wonder what he's got. Salvinn walked up to the merchant, "Hey there, got anything interesting for sale."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Stralix)Stralix looked up as a Vortixx approached."As it happens, I do," he said. He gestured to the small metal canisters sitting on the table in front of him. "My latest invention. I call it Photothermic Powder. It's stronger, safer, and cheaper than anything else on the market. And it makes great grenades."

IC: Kahua decided not to prank anyone. "Ok. And you all have my word that I won't prank you guys today." Kahua picked up a Kraata using a glove of Iron Sand. "I found a live one. Don't kill it." He took two Rahkshi legs and a Rahkshi torso and put them together. Kahua held the Kraata in one hand and laid down the legged torso. "This could work...if we chain this thing up." He got into his Iron Sand boat, quickly rowed, and returned with a chain. "I'm out of money now, but.." He chained the legged torso to a sturdy part of the dock, then put the Kraata in the back. "RETURN TO YOUR BROTHERS, FOOL!" It was a Stage 3, so it wasn't getting constant guidance from Makuta. It tried to run away in its crude suit, toward reinforcements. "All right, whenever we're ready, we head that way. More Rahkshi should be there."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC SalvinnSalvinn smiled, "Explosives eh, say do they work with arrows. He reached for his Bow only to find that it wasn't with him, Karz! Cersei still has my bow. As he didn't have his bow, Salvinn instead decided to pull out one of his fire arrows, and hand it to the Skakdi. "This here arrow, which I'm sure someone as intelligent as you can tell, catches on fire when I shoot it. What'd you think would happen if I were to sprinkle some powder on it."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: SalvinnSalvinn smiled, the guy was genuine, "That's what I'd figured, just wanted to make sure you knew what you were talking about. I'd hate to purchase an explosive that doesn't work. Now do you know of anyway I can get the arrow to explode a few seconds after I fire it? If you need it I can go and get my bow."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg