Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)"Well, yeah," he replied. "Otherwise my mind will dry up like an overcooked burger and I'll become a gibbering lunatic with an art obsession before I finally time out."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)"My tattoo is...special. Because there's so much anger and rage in the world, it's almost always going at some level. Problem with that is, it makes my Mark one of the strongest around. It works a bit...differently...than most of the others. I see hallucinations. Visions of the other Bearers in times of great pain, suffering, or death. It's how I knew there was a new Mark available, and it's why I'm...well, for lack of a better phrase, going bat****."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)"My Mark, yes. Yours should be fine," he said, laying down and taking off his new hat. "I don't think you have a lot to worry about, from what I've seen of the last few Bearers to have that Mark."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)"Some surfer vampire looking dude," he replied, tracing a crack in the ceiling idly with one of his prosthetic fingers. "Then before that, no clue. All I know is that the vamp guy ripped the previous Bearer's throat out and drank her blood until he got the Mark. Then I guess he got a transfusion or something and the blood was left sitting around."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)"Best not to think about it. It makes more sense that way."The room descended into terse silence as Dorian and Nikarra both searched for something to say; words, however, did not come easily for the two Mark Bearers, and it was almost as though they were both afraid to hear the other speak first, even though never of them wanted to be the unlucky soul who made the first pretense of a syllable. Finally, Dorian turned to her, and when he did, his deep blue eyes had dimmed and faded, the spark that normally rested in them burning out like a red dwarf on its last legs, finally fading away into the inky black of space for all eternity."I'm sorry I'm such a freak. I used to be a pretty decent guy." -Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Nikarra"Somewhere, deep inside, you still are." Nikarra explained, although she didn't sound entirely sure. "You just have to find it, wherever it lurks within you."Great, now you're some kind of philosopher. PICK ONE AND STICK WITH IT.

Edited by Vorex: Keeper of Time

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)"Your voice wavered," he said with a sad smile. "Not even you believe your own words."He stood up and slid off his new jacket before lifting off his shirt and moving towards the bathroom."I'm gonna take a shower..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Tactical Panda - Zarayna:The heavily armored toa was surprisingly agile, managing to move through the narrow corridor of the Panda without colliding with the wall. He reached the cabin assigned to him, and stepped inside. His crossbow and ammo belt were the first to be doffed, then his mace, kite shield, and buckler. He glanced at his armor, but decided to leave it one, as it was more of a necessity than a secondary. With that done, he left his cabin, venturing up onto the deck. OOC: ftr, I have no idea what Zar is supposed to do on the Panda, aside from 'engineer stuff'.

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)Dorian stepped out of the shower ten minutes later, clad in a pair of tight black denim jeans and a towel slung over his neck. He walked over to the bed and sat down on it, sliding his satin t-shirt over his powerful torso and leaning backwards."Hi," he finally settled on saying.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ZonguPreviously on the Zongu show... (with Keuirce and Ian too)"Ah, hello my good sir!" said a random Toa of fire with dark blue robes and a hood. "You look like the right kind of guy to have a drinking contest with!"Zongu smirked and shook his head. "Nah, I'm a stereotypical hero character, I don't drink. Much.""I guess this marmite-flavoured beer will have to go to someone else then...""Wait, marmite?""Yes.""YOU'RE ON PAL."This, as it happens, was one of the worst mistakes of Zongu's life, as before long, he was getting very, very drunk. The cloaked Toa frowned. "Say, I don't feel so good, I'm dropping out... One more and you win, mate."Zongu smiled feebly. "Alrightsh thensh..." one of his eyes was half closed and his vision failed to focus as he gulped down the last marmite-flavoured beer. The other Toa looked worried and said something about him not looking very good, but Zongu didn't notice, because before long he had blacked out.OOC: Zongu to Ta-Wahi.

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)"I hear that a lot, too," he said, sitting up and taking out a sketchpad. Dorian flipped to an open page and began to draw, and the room fell into a pensive silence for several minutes. Every now and then, the assassin would let out a little "aha!" or a "Wow..." before falling into quiet once again, and when he finally stopped after about twenty-five minutes, he turned to Nikarra and slid the pad in front of her, an expectant smile on his face.The drawing was one of Nikarra, a black and white shaded portrait that showed the Toa looking to the left, a thoughtful expression on her face and a guitar in her hands. The Mark was sketched in eloquent detail on her shoulder, and each and every feature of her face was elaborately drawn and sculpted to give her an almost angelic appearance. In the bottom right corner was Dorian's calligraphic signature, and at the top, in seven bolded letters, the word "NIKARRA" was tattooed across the wall above her head, just underneath the window, so that the drawing of the morning sun illuminated her name for the world to see.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)"Oh, well...thanks, then."For a moment, Dorian's eyes portrayed genuine warmth and gratitude, and his smile grew a little bit more, before he turned away back to the minifridge and began to look for something to drink. After taking out two flasks of Bula juice, he set one down softly on Nikarra's lap and sat down with his own.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)Dorian took a sip of his own flask and went into a horizontal position across the bed."Not gonna lie, most of your cousin's drinks taste like diluted blood and stale ****," he said quietly, a smirk on his face, "but this is pretty good."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)Dorian pulled her on top of him and let her rest her head against his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist in a hug. He leaned in and whispered to her quietly, "You know you can giggle whenever you want to, right?" before putting his head against the pillow and grinning at her mischievously.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME