Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC:"Volunteering is fine, but may I remind you guys that we're all essentially strangers here?" Madrihk asked. "Heck, I don't even know the name of Mr. Trenchcoat here, and I let him aboard. I just thought that if this guy is following us anyways, he might as well be put to some use."Madrihk looked from person to person aboard the ship."We'll still be having a little Q-and-A. Mysterious black spear guy first. What's your name, what is your business on the mainland, and why were you in Xa-Koro?"

IC (Trakuda, Liberator): As the others began to confer, Trakuda skipped over to the bow of the ship, and, leaning over the edge, began to hum under his breath, "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me..."He had never been to see before, save the trip to Xa-Koro, and breathed deeply the strangely familiar smell of sea water.

IC: Solaris stared at Kahua, who was moving slowly. He looked a bit foolish, but at least he was walking at everyone else's pace, now. "So, you wanna fire up the radio?" he asked Ghar-Knel.Ghar-Knel took his radio and spoke into it. "Mike, this is Golf-Kilo," he said. "The package is secure and taken care of. Meet us at DZ Kilo India. Golf-Kilo out." Static came from the small speaking box for a moment, until:"Roger, Golf-Kilo, I am on my way," a static-y voice that sounded like rock scraping on metal.Mip was interested by the code. "I thought you didn't know the name of your employer," he pointed out."It's a phonetic code," he answered. "Mike means 'm' for Master. Golf-Kilo means G-K for Ghar-Knel. Kilo India means K I for Kumu Islets. Many people want to hijack these messages to intercept exchanges like this. One needs to be careful.""And now we wait," Solaris said, sitting down and leaning against a tree.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

I.C. VompranVompran sat and thought hard. He wondered if this squad would be able to even come close to eliminating Makuta's forces. The Toa Mata had failed, and they were the most powerful toa in the universe. Now Makuta was stronger than ever. Vompran began to wonder if saving his own life would be better, or selflessly defending any team members in future peril. Come to think of it, this whole team could be a trick by Makuta for all Vompran knew. Vompran decided to keep his guard up, and be cautious. Vompran decided to carefully examine the actions of his team members, and see if any of them could be plotting against him. On the other hand, if you be a friend, you make one.

elementalussal.png

IC: {Conteriam/Toa/....}Conteriam gave thought to all the comments that had gone back and forth with the crew. It seemed things wern't too organized around here."I'm just interested in a ride thank you. But if you need-- Wait, what is it that you're set out to do anyways?"OOC: Sorry if I'm a little slow to post. Life got kinda busy all of a sudden :P

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

ThePatronSaintOfLostCauses

I've been gone for awhile. Thought I'd come back for the new fourms.

IC:Madrihk frowned."Just a ride?" he asked. "Fine, but I still want to know what you were doing in Xa-Koro and what you will be doing once we drop you off. Even if you're not with Ferrin, I'm sure you noticed his men trying to kill us just a few minutes ago. Right now we can't afford to trust strangers that just pop in unannounced."

IC"No, Ferrin's their boss," Madrihk answered. "Worst crime lord on that island. Toa of Iron, as far as I know. Glad he didn't show up in person. There's a reason he hasn't been killed yet despite the business he runs, and it's not that he's hard to find, but more that he rips people apart like tin cans if they oppose him."

Edited by Katuko

IC: Ghar-Knel stared at Kahua, not understanding the state of confusion. But then again, when did any Vortixx care how anyone felt? "You see, each word stands for a letter by beginning with the same letter. It isn't that hard to crack, but safety first. Normally, I would address my employer as 'Master', but instead, so no one knows who is who, I call him by the code for 'm', Mike. I would then address myself as Golf-Kilo, or the code for 'G and K'. It lets him know who I am, and no one else can figure it out. You get it yet, Kahua?"Solaris had fallen asleep, by now.The radio began crackling, again. "Golf-Kilo, I'm quite a ways from the island," the voice said. "Expect me in about ten hours maximum."Mip was growing more and more nervous with each second.And Solaris was still asleep.

ICMadrihk furrowed his brow."I'm not keen on saying for sure until I get more out of our guest here," he said, "but I think we need to discuss it. We now have a team of decent size, and we're stocked up on supplies. Makuta's beasts can be ferocious, though. If you all feel ready, we land at the south-eastern coast and get to work. If not, we'll take a trip to one of the villages and gather more people."

IC"Why, we are going to march straight into the middle of that Makuta-infested region, cut our way through his Rahi and Rahkshi and whatever the fool may through at us, and then create a new settlement, which will hopefully be expanded to a brand new village with time."Madrihk smiled confidently."Makuta, I bite my thumb at thee."A thought crossed his mind."I still don't know your name," he said. "I just saw you talking with my other teammate and assumed you were trustworthy and on board for this. Who are you?"

Edited by Katuko

IC: (Ledzel)"Ledzel's the name," said the Toa of Stone. "And, might I say, that that doesn't sound like much of a plan. We need to think of a strategy, survey the area to see where his Rahi are located, et cetera." The Ledzel didn't want to join the group if they were going to charge into every battle and commit suicide. They needed to think it through.

-Mef Man

IC('Voriki'): Ferrin isn't just a crime lord. He's the worst of them all. He created the Iron Loader, a machine that could turn a baby ussal into a machine for war. Glad I stopped working for him...but...he's getting a little old for this. I think. Maybe. Was he? I barely remember what he looked like... He smirked at the thought of Ferrin at the end of a knife. Or Trident. Or various non-assorted weapons.

IC: Alfon"What plan is there to think about? There's no use in making any if we have close to no information on the region. The only thing we can plan right now is to stick together until we know more about our whereabouts. What we do will be decided in the future."Plus, since when do plans in these types of situations ever work...?

IC: {Conteriam/Toa/Feeling A Tad Clueless}Conteriam grabbed the attention of who seemed to be the captian and spoke again."What is this of 'battles' I hear. Who are you attacking?

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

IC: (Ledzel)"Well, since it was my idea, I volunteer to go to shore." Ledzel wasn't sure if the "captain" of the boat would allow him to, but, if so, he wanted his name at the top of the list before any one else put their's there. He turns toward Conteriam and says,"Makuta and his Rahi."

-Mef Man

IC: Solaris woke up. "Sorry," he said, looking at Kahua. "You try walking around with a crossbow bolt in your chest. It makes you tired."Ghar-Knel was impatient. It had been hours since the last message. A small wooden boat came in sight."Golf-Kilo!" the figure in the boat called out."Roger!" the Vortixx called back. Soon, a twisted and ugly figure, scarred from a great battle climbed out of the boat. Ghar-Knel glanced back to Solaris. He looked dead enough."So this is the leader," the master murmured. "Impressive. He was a spunky one." He looked up at the assassin and his company. "Now finish him off.""What!" Mip burst out. "He's dead, we all saw him die!""He's not dead," the master growled. "Now shoot him again, Ghar-Knel."He nodded. For what Kahua, Mip, and Solaris didn't know was that the Vortixx was more loyal to his master than just a simple memory lapse. He raised his rifle and shot Solaris twice more in the chest.Solaris's eyes shot wide open. There was a searing pain in his chest. Two more crossbow bolts than he remembered were protruding from his chest. Ghar-Knel had betrayed them.Ghar-Knel sensed an attack in Kahua's motivation, so he grabbed Mip and pulled him out in front of himself like a shield. "Try and attack me and Mip dies," Ghar-Knel spat.Solaris wasn't done yet. He couldn't move, but he worked up a powerful blast of lightning. He just needed a couple minutes.

IC: Kahua dropped to his knees. A bit of Iron Sand fell out of his can when he did that, just as planned. "PLEASE, JUST LET HIM GO!" He started to inch the sand into Ghar-Knel's armor while pretending to beg. "I GIVE UP ON BEGGING!" He stood up quickly, using his mask, so that a bunch of Iron Sand fell on Ghar-Knel. "JUST LET HIM GO...OR I'LL RESCUE SOLARIS!" However, he was really in the process of rescuing both Mip AND Solaris.OOC: There's a plan behind all this.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Ghar-Knel felt the sand running up his armor. So Kahua was a smart little Toa. There was no way to escape this attack. He let Mip go. "Well played," he said. "Now cut that out."Mip reached into his satchel and pulled out his axe along with some healing products. "Don't touch Solaris," he yelled at the assassin and his master."Then don't touch him," Ghar-Knel growled, pointing his rifle back at Mip. He could feel the iron sand invading all his nooks and crannies. Soon Kahua would be in charge.Solaris was ready. He concentrated his blast and let it out. A ball of electricity flew past Ghar-Knel and knocked the master into the water. There was a crackling as the beastly person was electrocuted and drowned. He was dead. That was that, then.Mip stared in disbelief at Solaris. That might have been the last of his life force!It was now or never. Ghar Knel emptied his magazine. One bolt hit Mip in the back, knocking him over. The other hit Kahua in the shoulder. Mip may be down for a bit, but Kahua might only be distracted. The iron sand began to tighten.

IC: Kahua managed to get all his Iron Sand into Ghar-Knel. "Your soul is stained with the blood of the innocent...now time for you...to feel their pain." He pulled the arrow out of his shoulder, but he couldn't move his left arm because of it. "Ow." He loaded Ghar-Knel's gun. "DIE!" He forced the sand into the armor joints, and made Ghar-Knel shoot himself in the face.OOC: Find the reference to Ghost Rider and Transformers 2, and get a brownie.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: {Conteriam/Toa/Confirmed Clueless}"Mak--"Conteriam started to reply to the person that answered his question only to be asked some questions by another ship crewman."My name is Conteriam, and I'm a Toa of Gravity. I was on Xa-Koro because.... well, it was the only place to get peace and quiet ironicly. I'm going to the mainland to..."Conteriam stopped because he knew what he was about to say would sound odd."Well, to fix it. Now if I may, who is this 'Makuta'?

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

IC SalvinnIC: SalvinnSalvinn watched as the Toa walked away, that being was peculiar to say the least, however strangely enough he was interested in facing the Toa again. He then looked at the Matoran. "No problem kid, say you know any place I can sleep temporarily, or do you think I'll be sleeping in the trees again?" Salvinn asked the Matoran. It's easier for me if the Mark deactivates when I'm sleeping as opposed to knocking me unconscious. Regardless this had been a good high. Salvinn thought

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC('Voriki'): "Makuta...he is a horrible being, of pure darkness. Years ago, he attacked the island and Mata-nui himself, creating 1000 years of darkness. 100 years ago, the Toa Mata came to the island, summoned by some force. They were supposed to be the most powerful toa ever...He killed them. Then 100 years until now, when interest in overthrowing him is picking up again..."Everyone stared at him. That was the most he had said...ever. In their knowledge, of course."What? I know my history."

IC: Ghar-Knel might carry that scar forever, but a simple bolt to the face would not kill him. He looked at Kahua, stunned, before stumbling back into the water. There, he floated off, leaving Mip, Solaris, and Kahua to assume he was dead.Ghar-Knel to Le-Wahi...Mip looked up at Kahua, then at Solaris. They had done it. They were both dead. He smiled, and burst into tears. "Thanks, Kahua," he sobbed, joyously. Mip tended to his and Solaris's wounds before they set off."I can swim to the master's body," Solaris stated. "Then, I can get the money for us. Sound good?""We need our rest," Mip said. "Kahua, why don't you get it."Solaris nodded at the idea. "But first..." he mumbled, picking up Ghar-Knel's rifle. He weighed it in his hand before tossing it into the sea. "We don't want that cursed Xian tech tainting this island. Now, back to my nap." And with that, he sat back down by the tree and fell asleep.

IC:"I like all art, and everything is art... so I guess I like everything!" Anavel exclaimed, "Like, like... fighting, it's jus' dancing. The better dancers win -- it's like a competition! So exciting, so interesting -- especially hand to hand fighting, because it's like dancing with someone... up close, with the prize being the death of the other, but in those final moments... just caught in a... a duet, kinda. Where each different move, from a distance, creates a graceful, beautiful scene of death at the nth of its glory. But then again, there are great dancers, boring dancers, and poor dancers. Boring dancers would be like Mr. Lightning Bolt -- efficient, but there's no flair. There's no style, there's nothing captivating and mind boggling. And... torture, is also art. Good torture is more creative... more interesting, more fascinating and efficient to watch -- a hammer to the foot is not the best art torture has to offer, but like you... you seem like an artist of torture. Painting pictures of pain, misery, desperation, worry, with blood as your paint and your tools as your brush. The screams I bet you hear... just icing, just icing on an already magnificent cake," Anavel exclaimed, sounding quite enthralled by what she took to mean "art." "And then there's stuff like... snowglobes, paintings, carvings, drawings, music, poems, literature.... all different types of art that paint amazing pictures, making the impossible possible, the improbable probable. It's such an amazing breath of fresh air, after being forced to go day in, day out, watching all these poor artists not even attempt to craft a masterpiece," Anavel gestured to just about everyone at large, save Cersei."Art, is really what defines the skilled from the unskilled, the talented from the untalented... the beautiful, from the ugly."

Ic: Cercei nodded while Anavel spoke, agreeing. "I am pleased that that's how you think of me, and flattered, honestly," Cersei said. It didn't matter than she was an artist in the most grisly and menacing meaning of the word; that was irrelevant. What mattered was that she was developing an excellent rapport and was being seen as the elegant being she was."Though I have to ask," she said after a moment of musing, "where does that put the two of us? There has to be a meaning behind our meeting."

IC: Kahua considered grabbing the knife out of the water, but Solaris would lose all respect for him. Instead, he made another boat of Iron Sand and retrieved the money. He split it into four shares and took two. "Hey, I kicked their karz-bound rear ends, this is fair enough." He paused, then clutched his shoulder. "Could do with a bit of first aid though."

Pk57sNJ.jpg