Wyldstyle Cosplay

Nukaya

I THINK THAT MAYBE LEGO COSPLAY IS A THING THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN MORE AND ALSO THIS IS PRETTY NEAT TOO AND THE WIG LOOKS FANTASTIC DESPITE THE FACT THAT NOBODY REALLY KNOWS WHAT HER HAIR IS SUPPOSED TO BE DOING
  • Upvote 8

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

WOW. I hope to see you at Comic Con, AX, and really...any convention. Amazing job!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I've already mentioned on Facebook and Flickr how amazing this is, but it can't be said enough — this is amazing. I feel almost a bit ashamed that despite how pumped up I've been about The LEGO Movie, I haven't really channeled it into anything this ambitious and productive. I need to do something about that!

Why haven't I seen this yet? I'm so glad I found my way here through fb.

It's a really well made cosplay, and you've made an awesome job with the hoodie. It's just fabolous!

And I'm looking forward to your con photos! :D

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)