BIONICLE MAFIA 12: DEAD SEA

Xaeraz

You should've listened to me, Ehks.The answer is in the beginning, if you don't already know.

Lots of people are guilty of not listening. Some are pretending to be guilty. Others actually are.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'm guilty of pretending to be guilty of being guilty.

Unit is guilty of suspecting people of suspecting him of being guiltily suspicious.

Portal is guilty of being guilty while pretending to be guilty of being guilty and, interestingly enough, is also guilty of not being guilty of murder as others may think, but actually being guilty only of attempted murder, as he has not yet succeeded in actually being guilty of murder.

- :burnmad:

And... well, I don't know if you know or not. But I've hidden one last clue, for those who still don't know the Vigilante's identity. I could just go "Well, ____ is the Killer!", but where's the fun in that? So I hid one last clue. Be prepared to do some thinking.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hey, here's a hint. Look one line down.

Hey look, I can hide stuff in quotes! And what was in the post before the one where I said I hid one last clue?

- ;)

Hint. Look up.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The first... post? Scene? Hanging?

If it's scene... the only person left alive from the first scene is Voxumo, whose description was that his weapons never seemed to stay away for long... But, Vox wasn't a suspect in the second killing of last scene...

I can't really find anything relevant in the first post or hanging...

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Well, here's a clue that might help you out. What kind of posts could I put clues into?

EDIT: And wow, 17 guests.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Alright, so on page 1, a post of yours, which leads us to 14... and says add 14 to 1... which leads us to a post on page 15, which reads PRSOER in caps across a poem, and... 15, in Morse Code.

That's as far as I am, I can't decode PRSOER yet.

Edit: Oh, and

NIGHT

NORMAL

FADE TO GREY

MURDER

is still in that post.

While that is a logical conclusion, it is incorrect. I've traded roles with X, he's not guilty.

Edit: Hold on, below the morse code, it said "Connect the dots". So, I ran the message through a translator with the dashes removed... and got "SISEEE".

...That was rather a waste of time. Anyway, he's clearly pointing at X, I suppose, but as you said, he's probably misleading us.

well baaaaaaaaaasically this day post didn't get written like i said it would but y'all killed two prisoners

SENDING OUT NEW ROLES

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

There were red herrings in that, yes. There was also truth. Which is which?

And after this, I'm tempted to make another clue. Just one more. And this one, I promise, will reveal the full truth. No lies, no tricks. Just the truth.

This is the point where I get silenced for having the audacity for trying to reveal the truth.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, it helps that at least two out of you three already know the answer, and Burnmad may well know as well. I imagine I'm gaining Hydraxon's ire by this, but it's not like they'd believe me, even if I just told the straight truth.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, it's not like I survive anyway. And if he does, I will not be amused. For I have the power to kill him back, and I will make sure he dies slowly, and painfully. I'm The Joker, I'm the Green Goblin, I'm no stranger to giving cruel deaths. I can make him laugh to death. I can electrocute his body with electricity. I trap him in a jack in the box so he is launched out at the climax of the opera... to the explosive fanfare of several tons of dynamite. I can kill him, and televise his brutal death on television, with everyone watching his slow but painful demise. You don't scare me, Ehks. Nothing you could do to me worries me. If you did decide to start a vendetta against me, it would end brutally for you. Do not think that I have merely blundered into this. I put myself into the Pit on purpose, as I'm sure you're aware. I make sure I'm always around where the killing is, and I'm not afraid of death. So hunt me down. We'll see who wins.

EDIT: Don't massively ninja me. :burnmad:

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Yes, totally! Because it's not like Ehks made it obvious or anything. Would I lie? sml_gallery_110341_148_158.gif

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy