Katoris

• 2 weeks later...

Holy Karz! I've been waiting to see these up for a while! I hadn't even noticed that they'd been up for...well, the amount of time they've been up for.

Was it worth the wait?

Oh-ho Karz yeah; it was! You put a rather expansive amount of thought into these comics; I can tell. You're no noob. I hadn't even acknowledge my own crediting until just recently. Thanks, Katoris and keep up the good work. I'll await anxiously for your skill to proliferate even more.

• Upvote 1

Holy Karz! I've been waiting to see these up for a while! I hadn't even noticed that they'd been up for...well, the amount of time they've been up for.

Was it worth the wait?

Oh-ho Karz yeah; it was! You put a rather expansive amount of thought into these comics; I can tell. You're no noob. I hadn't even acknowledge my own crediting until just recently. Thanks, Katoris and keep up the good work. I'll await anxiously for your skill to proliferate even more.

Thanks, Damaracx! And nice to see you again!

signature.jpg

| Tahukan's Comics Mark II |

I love Tea.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm going to start reveiwing these comics individually.

@Comic 1: Wow, nice backgrounds. I see you're working GIMP quite well. I like how you've been carrying that cup around every where. You like tea too! I didn't think I'd find another tea-lover. XD

Great start. These comic started out way better than mine.

Keep up the good work!

Edited by Damaracx Ultimate

Well, I'm going to start reveiwing these comics individually.

@Comic 1: Wow, nice backgrounds. I see you're working GIMP quite well. I like how you've been carrying that cup around every where. You like tea too! I didn't think I'd find another tea-lover. XD

Great start. These comic started out way better than mine.

Keep up the good!

Thanks! I have been making lots of plans for this series, to hopefully start an interesting arc. I just need to find names for a female and a male!

signature.jpg

I love Tea.

@Comic 2: Takori- The center and epitome of cast abuse. XD

Like I said on the first comic basically-everything looks good. I see you use the 'smudge' effect for blurs. There's also a few others in the 'Filter' section such as the motion blur try to see if you can that or some of the others included within the blur section or stick with smudge. It all simply comes down to personal preferences, but remember to experiment with GIMP's effects when you get the chance. You might be able to discover something cool!

Keep up the good work, Katoris!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally, a new comic! Been a while!

The Torture Room

~Katoris

Hi I'm new to these comics.

And as feedback, I would've loved to have actually seen the characters go at it behind the door. Not be hidden behind it. :(

It would add more character and made it worth reading. Cause when they're behind the door, in this particular instance, it seems more like an excuse to be lazy. I'm not judging that you were, just suggesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I really don't know what to do next, so I'm just going to request critiques.

Thanks.

Well I'll be honest, I didn't read all your comics at first, but now I did. 

So withe visuals, I think you know what you're doing. You're really good with gimp or photoshop or whatever you use. So I don't think you need feedback on that. 

Story wise however I think needs work.

So to begin, if your series is being taken this seriously, you should definitely hold to your standard to make good fun story arcs. However, I'm not sure if the overall tone of your series so far is fun and exciting.

Kortis's (or you in this case) always seems like he's peeved with everybody. When it comes to comics and comedy, anything could be funny if done right. However, it feels that since you've surrounded the series around Kortis being peeved with everyone around him, it's more annoying and discouraging to me as the reader. So I think you need a happy character, or at least, you should bring another one that will change Kortis for the better. Cause the flow of the comics is that Kortis is bored, everyone annoys him, and he can never get to his tea that he's inexplicably attached to. 

Also as a side note that everyone can grow on I think.

When it comes to comics with the "PGSs vs the Author" genre, what the heck does that entail? Does this mean, the author produces comics elsewhere off screen but is never recorded and the PGSs are there to...be interviewed? Interviewed for what?

I don't think your comics are stupid. We're all comic makers, therefore we're all gonna take it seriously. And the comic section is to provide enjoyable strips to read on a daily/weekly bases. And I believe your comics have potential! But don't take all of what I've said as an excuse to not continue. My next implore for you is that you except what I've incited, take what you want, and then change what you think should change. I can't rewrite your comics for you, but I do believe it does need some more work in the story aspect. I won't go into the specific details, but I think I've already generalized in the above statements. 

How's that critique?

Well, I really don't know what to do next, so I'm just going to request critiques.

Thanks.

Well I'll be honest, I didn't read all your comics at first, but now I did. 

So withe visuals, I think you know what you're doing. You're really good with gimp or photoshop or whatever you use. So I don't think you need feedback on that. 

Story wise however I think needs work.

So to begin, if your series is being taken this seriously, you should definitely hold to your standard to make good fun story arcs. However, I'm not sure if the overall tone of your series so far is fun and exciting.

Kortis's (or you in this case) always seems like he's peeved with everybody. When it comes to comics and comedy, anything could be funny if done right. However, it feels that since you've surrounded the series around Kortis being peeved with everyone around him, it's more annoying and discouraging to me as the reader. So I think you need a happy character, or at least, you should bring another one that will change Kortis for the better. Cause the flow of the comics is that Kortis is bored, everyone annoys him, and he can never get to his tea that he's inexplicably attached to. 

Also as a side note that everyone can grow on I think.

When it comes to comics with the "PGSs vs the Author" genre, what the heck does that entail? Does this mean, the author produces comics elsewhere off screen but is never recorded and the PGSs are there to...be interviewed? Interviewed for what?

I don't think your comics are stupid. We're all comic makers, therefore we're all gonna take it seriously. And the comic section is to provide enjoyable strips to read on a daily/weekly bases. And I believe your comics have potential! But don't take all of what I've said as an excuse to not continue. My next implore for you is that you except what I've incited, take what you want, and then change what you think should change. I can't rewrite your comics for you, but I do believe it does need some more work in the story aspect. I won't go into the specific details, but I think I've already generalized in the above statements. 

How's that critique?

This is very helpful to me. I really appreciate it. I'll review it thoroughly later, and work on it. 

signature.jpg

I love Tea.

• 2 months later...

Hey, just wanted to tell you to stop drinking my element's dried up ashes. It's kinda gross. :P

Try drinking soda. Or grease.

Just not my chlorophyll filled friends. I can feel their screams of terror. :/

On another note, I am really liking your comics so far. Good effects, Nice panel size, doesn't take much to please me.

Edited by Loganto The Bo-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~