• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Coolest looking mask?

mask bionicle best kanoki rau

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Quisoves Pugnat

Quisoves Pugnat
  • Members
  • Toa

• 145 posts

Posted Mar 21 2014 - 05:39 PM

I'm not a man of favorites, but I think the Olmak is cerainly a standout mask. The original twelve Kanohi are hard to beat, of course, but I think that the Mask of Dimensional Gates, as well as the Ignika and the Tryna, may actually succeed in doing so.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat, Mar 21 2014 - 05:47 PM.

damagecontrolbanner.png

#42 Offline Arzaki

Arzaki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 276 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2014 - 07:17 PM

Coolest looking would be the original Miru for me. Though I swear I'm emotionally attached to the Kualsi. Don't know why. Maybe my childhood love of pointy things is influencing that.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

"Most quotes on the Internet are not genuine."

-Abraham Lincoln

I used to be Flamewing Studios.

The Sky's Scar

#43 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 11,074 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Mar 22 2014 - 07:13 AM

The original Hau beats them all. Which isn't to say there are a bunch of other masks I really love as well, like the Miru, the Kakama, the Akaku, the Kaukau, basically all the 2001 masks (though the ones specifically mentioned stand out) and even some later masks like the Kualsi, the noble Akaku or the Ignika. This said, almost all masks are really cool. ^_^

-Gata signoff.png

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#44 Offline Tattorack

Tattorack
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 427 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2014 - 07:25 AM

Oof... difficult question...

Well...the Kanohi Kakama is awesome, then there is the Kanohi Iden, the Kanohi Mohtrek is really awesome (I dunno how its supposed to look like un-adapted...), I really like the Kanohi Krahkaan and the Type I and Type II Kanohi Pakari Nuva are really cool too.

deep_space_banner_by_tattorack-d7dqxbw.p

"Because it submerges in a marine enviroment I'm going to call it a safely-go-under-the -water-without-detection device"

-Leonard of Quirm

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

#45 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 529 posts

Posted Mar 22 2014 - 09:19 AM

Man there are just so much to choose from..... 

I'd have to go with the original Hau. :hau:  Just because I love Tahu, and it was like *the* symbol for Mata Nui and all. But most of the original masks are special to me. :) 

But I also loved the mask of shadows because of the way you could wear it two different ways. I was so happy when they brought it back for Icarax. :D

"I am Iron Man"

:i:  :a: :m:  :i: :r: :m_o: :n:  :m: :a: :n:

bannerbzp_by_tattorack-d7ht9tk.jpg

signature art by Tattorak

#46 Offline KittehWubbins

KittehWubbins
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 63 posts

Posted Mar 24 2014 - 06:33 PM

Love all Miru's, and Avohkii is pretty awesome too. However the pakari and the hau are amazing too.

beatdown2.png

DON'T MESS WITH US! NOTHING GETS PAST US! UNLESS WE WISH IT!

I am building Alphonse Elric from FMA!! Please PM me some tips, I really want to make it good.

#47 Offline The Duchess Approves

The Duchess Approves
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusory Instigator

• 1,357 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 03:33 PM

'01 Miru.

I like the design.  Looks like a beak and I always imgine the wearing just rushing through the forest tree tops with the wind in their face.

#48 Offline Pohatu: Master of Stone

Pohatu: Master of Stone
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 939 posts

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 11:19 AM

I'd have to say either the ordinary great Kakama or a Great Faxon is my favorite.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: chimoru2015spinnie.gif

Credit to Click for the awesome Bionicle 2015 spinnie!

rahkshitoa.png

Credit to Voxumo for the sprite of my self-moc!

#49 Offline dragonzrmetal

dragonzrmetal
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 75 posts

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 12:08 PM

Pakari, Hau, Lessovik's mask.

rw17vBD.jpg

#50 Online Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,770 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 01:51 PM

I've always loved the Kakama, it's so... I dunno, cool :P

I agree with everyone who thinks the '01 masks were the coolest, they're certainly something ^^

pomegranate-banner-sm.png                                                                                                                      .

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users