Platinum Avohkii Teaser ;)

Mask collector

Here is a little teaser topic for the latest piece in my collection.

1957886_667849106590020_551441686_o.jpg

MC

• Upvote 11

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Congratulations! You've been working hard at this for a very long time; I'm glad to see it come to fruition. :D

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I must say i am not very impressed. Yes it is the ultimate collectors piece but i feel ever since you started collecting for it you have practically bragged about it which just puts me off.. However here is my question. How do we know you actually took that picture and just did not take it off of some various site and what not? Pictures can easily be faked and stolen.

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Congratulations!

It's very impressive to see that the fruits of your selling thread have born you this!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Thanks guys, and to "a vox in a box" I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging, I was just advertising my B/S/T topic. I didn't for sure have it secured yet so I was doing everything I could to get it.

You can tell it's mine because that is my solid gold hau and the display in the picture, but if you don't believe me, you will soon enough, this us just the teaser topic after all.

Mc

• Upvote 3

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

OMG!!! It's amazing! I visit the old owner's store pretty frequently and he told me that someone was pretty close to buying it, but I didn't know it was you. He posted on facebook that he would be displaying it at his store before he sold it yesterday, but I was out of town. On topic, That is completely amazing that you have it, and my most true congratulations on sticking to your ambition and fulfilling your goal of buying that mask. I hope you treasure it for years to come.

Edited by Great Being Velika

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

Congrats, Collector!

It's great to see that this legendary mask is finally in the hands of a bzpower member!

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

You should make an AWESOME moc to go with it >D

I concur with this statement (if he has the parts left to make a MoC after selling his entire collection :D ).

-Mesonak

• Upvote 2

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Oh Mesonak! You make me laugh! Haha, I'm just kidding, but i only sold about 25% of my collection, i will be posting pictures and the video we editing right now on no later then friday, so keep your eyes peeled!

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Do you mind if you took a pic of the back? Just want to see its glory from all possible angles. That and the fact I never saw the back of a 2001-2003 mask.

The avohkii resembles a 2004+ mask from the back.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I must say i am not very impressed. Yes it is the ultimate collectors piece but i feel ever since you started collecting for it you have practically bragged about it which just puts me off.. However here is my question. How do we know you actually took that picture and just did not take it off of some various site and what not? Pictures can easily be faked and stolen.

there's always gotta be that one guy

anyway, well done MC! congrats on being the first person ever to own a complete collection of official Bionicle sets/pieces...that we know of

also i'd just like to point out that the news article described the mask as being "of the character Avohkii"

• Upvote 6

I'm just waiting for LEGO to see this and be like "Oh, you wanted a complete collection? Well, we have a Tuyet set, but only one was made, and we get to keep it. Oh, you want it? Uh, nope."

Congrats, though. Great to see that you stuck with your goal and have seen it completed.

also i'd just like to point out that the news article described the mask as being "of the character Avohkii"

XD I noticed that too. :P

Edited by Master of all Kopekes
  • Upvote 1
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I'm just waiting for LEGO to see this and be like "Oh, you wanted a complete collection? Well, we have a Tuyet set, but only one was made, and we get to keep it. Oh, you want it? Uh, nope."

i wouldn't count prototypes as part of a collection, just as extras.

Put it next to the other three Avohkiis!

There are actually five Avohkii masks besides the Platinum one. 2003 Takanuva came with a gold mask and a sparkling crystal mask, Makuta came with silver masks, 2008 Takanuva had a large grey mask, and 2010 Takanuva had his own silver mask.

Put it next to the other three Avohkiis!

There are actually five Avohkii masks besides the Platinum one. 2003 Takanuva came with a gold mask and a sparkling crystal mask, Makuta came with silver masks, 2008 Takanuva had a large grey mask, and 2010 Takanuva had his own silver mask.

I already knew that much. I was simply referring to the first two and the last one.

bBhcfWO.png

Congrats on finally getting it MC

I think I have to agree with this guy, I don't think that you could have made 15,000$ from selling your Bionicle collection that fast.

Thanks guys, and to "a vox in a box" I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging, I was just advertising my B/S/T topic. I didn't for sure have it secured yet so I was doing everything I could to get it.

You can tell it's mine because that is my solid gold hau and the display in the picture, but if you don't believe me, you will soon enough, this us just the teaser topic after all.

Mc

You have been bragging about it, everywhere you could in fact :glare: . Also the gold Hau really means nothing to me, even if it is another one time only thing, you could always have made your own, or photo shopped it in !!!.

This really turns me off, what is an 20 year old doing buying a mask for $15,000? You would think that someone that old would spend their money more wisely.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

I think I have to agree with this guy, I don't think that you could have made 15,000$ from selling your Bionicle collection that fast.

Mc

You have been bragging about it, everywhere you could in fact :glare: . Also the gold Hau really means nothing to me, even if it is another one time only thing, you could always have made your own, or photo shopped it in !!!.

This really turns me off, what is an 20 year old doing buying a mask for $15,000? You would think that someone that old would spend their money more wisely.

Well, like i said, you'll believe it is me and that i really own it once you see my video, and if you don't then that is fine as well. You can't replicate something like that, not just for the mask, but for the documents, the cases, and the history. I got my SGH from a guy named Phillip, who got it from Kelly, the original BZP Creator and editor. the PA has all the correct items to come with it as well, and like i said, i didn't mean to brag about my getting the PA, i was just trying to advertise my Topic so that people would be more interested in helping out my cause, and getting some of the Bionicle Items that they wanted as well, i saw it as beneficial to both parties.

Also about the 15K and my age, Not all 15K came from Selling my Bionicle collection. I got some money from my Tax Return, setting aside some spare funds, and selling other Non-Bionicle related items i had no use for any longer. I am already doing almost everything i want to do with my life currently, I love Teaching Parkour and Freerunning, my Current job as an Auto Glass tech isn't bad, But I'm working towards just teaching full time, and besides, I got a good amount of money from selling my collection to help fund this project, luckily for the both of us, It's my money and i wanted it bad enough that i was willing to pay the price for it. If you think it was a bad decision, that is completely fine, and it is your opinion, but i don't think you should be judging me for my decisions when you know nothing of my personal life or the way i view my goals. Please don't take offense or get mad, it is just my opinion as well :)

But like i said, after my video is done and uploaded. you will see i have provided the correct information proving that i am the owner of the real and official Platinum Avohkii and the Solid Gold Hau, and if the video isn't enough, then you'll just have to come see my Bionicle Gallery in a few years to believe me! :)

Thanks again guys! I couldn't have done it without you!

MC

PS: In the article where it says the "of the character Avohkii" The write of the article asked me what the item was officially called, i told him "The Bionicle Platinum Kanohi Avohkii, The Mask Of Light" So yeah, but on the plus side, i will be posting pictures with everything I got along with some other goodies as well, so Stay tuned!

Edited by Mask collector
  • Upvote 3

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

You'd be surprised.

Mc

He doesn't really seem to be bragging. As far as doctoring the image goes, You'll find confirmation of possession in this article. Furthermore, your criticism of his use of $15,000 is inappropriate. The money is his to spend as he sees fit. He seems to be a rational individual. As such, to him, the marginal benefit of having the platinum Avohkii is worth the $15,000 he spent to get it. My Technology and Society teacher knew someone who bought a solid gold toilet seat. While I disagree with such a decision, I respect that it is his.

On a side note: MC, you should update your sig now.

• Upvote 4

bBhcfWO.png

You'd be surprised.

Mc

He doesn't really seem to be bragging. As far as doctoring the image goes, You'll find confirmation of possession in this article. Furthermore, your criticism of his use of $15,000 is inappropriate. The money is his to spend as he sees fit. He seems to be a rational individual. As such, to him, the marginal benefit of having the platinum Avohkii is worth the $15,000 he spent to get it. My Technology and Society teacher knew someone who bought a solid gold toilet seat. While I disagree with such a decision, I respect that it is his.

I should have put more in my post, you misunderstand me.

I recognise that the $15,000 is his to spend as he sees fit, I just think it seems like a waste of money when he could be spending it on helping his family(if he has one yet :) ), or on other stuff.

Also I have to agree with you here:

Furthermore, your criticism of his use of $15,000 is inappropriate.

I shouldn't have been so hasty in posting this.

ldd2000

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

You'd be surprised.

Mc

I should have put more in my post, you misunderstand me.

I recognise that the $15,000 is his to spend as he sees fit, I just think it seems like a waste of money when he could be spending it on helping his family(if he has one yet :) ), or on other stuff.

Also I have to agree with you here:

Furthermore, your criticism of his use of $15,000 is inappropriate.

I shouldn't have been so hasty in posting this.

ldd2000

I suggest that we all just be happy that a fellow and active BZPower member, has obtained the Platinum Avohkii!! :D

Edited by AdaptingChaos
  • Upvote 1

Remind me to buy that off you in 20 years :P

On a serious note, congrats! I had figured the mask was forever stuck in the clutches of a LEGO employee or something, who stared at it for an hour before going to sleep.

• Upvote 1

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Thanks guys, My video is rendering now, but it had over 1 million frames, so i have to render it one more time, and then it will work. I'll post a new topic and have the video and all the pictures to go along with it.

Thanks again guys

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC