Why do I have two stars? :C

Fry

The profile stars are completely superfluous and the staff holds them in no regard. Only your proto matters on that front.

That said, we have no way of tracking who does profile ratings and what their motives are. Like I said though, they don't mean anything so there's no reason you should be concerned with it.

For what it's worth, I see three stars on your profile, not two.

Takuma Nuva

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Your star count rises or falls based on what other people rate you. The more that people like you, the higher their star rating for you will be. (If they take the time to rate you, that is; It's not a very commonly used feature, at least as far as I can tell.)

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Ooh! Ooh I finally get to say this!

Question answered, topic closed. (!)

(Though for real, if you have any further questions, please feel free to contact any of the Q&A staff via PM.)

Edited by GSR
  • Upvote 5

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42