• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Ever had a set that was missing pieces out of the box?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 555 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2014 - 03:55 PM

An Alpha Team set from my grandma was missing an arm piece, or something like that. I had to order a replacement, I think.

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#42 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,006 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2014 - 06:41 PM

This happened to me a few years ago, but I don't remember which set it was(maybe a Glatorian set?).

#43 Offline Rooster Nui

Rooster Nui
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 213 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2014 - 08:07 PM

I've never had this problem with any of my Lego set purchases, however i did get an extra bonus. When i first bought Inika Matoro, the canister came with an extra body piece, the big silver one that connects the arms and head together.

#44 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,079 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2014 - 08:22 PM

I've never had this problem with any of my Lego set purchases, however i did get an extra bonus. When i first bought Inika Matoro, the canister came with an extra body piece, the big silver one that connects the arms and head together.

That's weird. According to LEGO, they check the sets by weight to make sure they have the right amount of pieces, and that piece is a big one (meaning the sensor would probably notice it). Cool, though.

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

#45 Offline Rooster Nui

Rooster Nui
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 213 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2014 - 11:49 PM

That's weird. According to LEGO, they check the sets by weight to make sure they have the right amount of pieces, and that piece is a big one (meaning the sensor would probably notice it). Cool, though.

Yeah, I thought that as well and I was very surprised seeing it in there along with the other one. It was also unusual seeing a lot of silver in a set that was meant to be mainly white.

#46 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,946 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2014 - 06:26 AM

Not sure how many of you remember a Bionicle tub with Nokama, Nuju and 3 Vahki in it? I got that and it was missing a socket piece so one of the figures couldn't be completed.

#47 Offline Trizzlers

Trizzlers
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 407 posts

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 08:46 AM

My aunt one time bought me a red vehicle creator set that you could make multiple models out of when I was 6. Unfortunatly it was missing a flat black 2 by 6 piece that was used in every model so I just used it for parts until I got another set years later that had that piece I needed.

The - Trist - You - Can't - Resist.

-Trizzlers...

Posted Image

#48 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 08:48 AM

Don't think so. I always get spare parts though, and that's good.

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles

#49 Offline Trizzlers

Trizzlers
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 407 posts

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 11:46 AM

Don't know if this counts but I'm missing some lime green Hahli Mahri pieces since most of them broke, Oh wait that happened to everyone...... -_-

The - Trist - You - Can't - Resist.

-Trizzlers...

Posted Image

#50 Offline Guardian Legend

Guardian Legend
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,956 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 02 2014 - 11:49 AM

Yes, but to be honest, I don't remember what set it was, as it was a while ago. Also, it wasn't that big of a deal, as I had the few pieces I needed as spare parts and I was able to build it like it never happened.

β€œIt is said that all endings are merely beginnings, waiting to be born.” – Mata Nui

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users