• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Reyna, the Iron Huntress

Reyna Iron Huntress Toa

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,253 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2014 - 03:13 AM

Not the Matoran version of Reyna from my unfinished story "Matoran? Or Monster.", but rather the Toa version. I would tell you why she's a Toa, but, spoilers.

Here's Reyna.

I tried to go for a 100% female torso, but that's just not easily obtainable for me. :P It isn't that noticeable though.

Oh, this is my 1-year MOCiversary MOC/1-year BZP anniversary MOC. :D

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#2 Online Ras

Ras
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 258 posts

Posted Feb 20 2014 - 11:50 AM

Wow! She is awesome. She even has a feminine look too I don't even now how it's possible but you did it :P

#3 Offline JAG18

JAG18
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 376 posts

Posted Feb 20 2014 - 02:00 PM

The limbs are kind of genetic, but get the job done; the torso is the highlight of this moc for me.  Looks both armored and feminine, nice work there.

Color suits her well, wait with being the "Iron Huntress" and all.  

Overall I like it; its a nicely made medium sized moc.

#4 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 1,253 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2014 - 02:17 AM

Wow! She is awesome. She even has a feminine look too I don't even now how it's possible but you did it :P

It takes a lot of patience and creativity to figure out a proportionally accurate torso, I don't have much of either of those to be honest. :P The armor covers it up, but the shoulders are about two studs wider than they should be.

The limbs are kind of generic, but get the job done; the torso is the highlight of this moc for me.  Looks both armored and feminine, nice work there.

Color suits her well, wait with being the "Iron Huntress" and all.  

Overall I like it; its a nicely made medium sized moc.

Yeah, the torso was what I wanted to focus on the most. I suck at making custom limbs that are proportionally accurate, so I just slapped a few pieces on that looked good to me.

#5 Offline KittehWubbins

KittehWubbins
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 63 posts

Posted Feb 23 2014 - 01:30 AM

Wow, I really like it. However I don't know if it is just me but I use that Axxon Kanohi in alot of very masculine MOCs, and this just defies everything I have every used it for. Very well done.

+ My first post. I think I am going to like BZPower. I have been a Bionicle fan for half my life, which isn't actually that long, but still.

beatdown2.png

DON'T MESS WITH US! NOTHING GETS PAST US! UNLESS WE WISH IT!

I am building Alphonse Elric from FMA!! Please PM me some tips, I really want to make it good.

#6 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 1,253 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2014 - 04:09 AM

Wow, I really like it. However I don't know if it is just me but I use that Axxon Kanohi in alot of very masculine MOCs, and this just defies everything I have every used it for. Very well done.

+ My first post. I think I am going to like BZPower. I have been a Bionicle fan for half my life, which isn't actually that long, but still.

I tend to work with things that aren't considered normal. ;) I like it that way.

And enjoy your stay on BZP!

#7 Offline Shadow Vahki

Shadow Vahki
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 701 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2014 - 04:56 PM

Nice job.

Knowing from experience, it is hard to make a feminine torso.

SV

First person to discover what realm Icarax was assigned to.
SV and TDI's comix! Now accepting guest stars! Collision of Worlds Makuta Rayzax 2.0

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users