Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Whew. Kughii is looking so happy right now. A total change from this afternoon. I'm glad. Now, I'll stick around and let him write my post since he's just updated Draeverian Joskiir and I'm up next. As they say in that famous song from the Le-koro Wind-riders: "I'm just staying alive!"

Oh please, the only zombie I can honestly think of running around this island would be Tillian Juturna. That man has died far too many times. Honestly, I'd love to be the one doing his lobotomy when he passes away, RIP. There's probably a whole new set of incredible discoveries to be made with the cadaver of that protoderm.--Riaril

Edited by Riaril

OOC: Wait, is sideways part of the barfight? I thought it was just Quoribay and Kark vs. Krell and Ferron.
Yes, sideways is In the fight. Quoribay is Sideway's "Business partner", I suppose you could say. Or I suppose you could call them "terrorist associates", if you prefer that. Although I never noticed this fight was in a bar... XD

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Wait, is sideways part of the barfight? I thought it was just Quoribay and Kark vs. Krell and Ferron.
Yes, sideways is In the fight. Quoribay is Sideway's "Business partner", I suppose you could say. Or I suppose you could call them "terrorist associates", if you prefer that. Although I never noticed this fight was in a bar... XD
I noticed. I wonder what the other patrons think of this...

Ya know, if this is a bar, maybe we could steal a few wines bottles and some rum on the way out, for good measure. We could use some refreshment after all this terrorism. (And also some quick payments for new recruits)

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ya know, if this is a bar, maybe we could steal a few wines bottles and some rum on the way out, for good measure. We could use some refreshment after all this terrorism. (And also some quick payments for new recruits)
Technically, it's a restuarant, but I've never heard anyone say "Reastuarant fight" so I just used the closest analogy.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"You haven't beaten me," Echelon croaked. "You've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke!"
I love you forever bro.
Everyone all wishes to be a villain of Echelon's calibre, but alas, they do not have the AWESOME for it.
Thanks guys ;)Incidentally, once the Pala-Koro stuff is over, I'm considering offering 'quests' as Echelon, to Makuta-followers. Anyone interested?
So who are the Niazesk waiting on again?
I believe we're waiting for Frost Dragon to have Dekal give us our next destination.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

"You haven't beaten me," Echelon croaked. "You've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke!"
I love you forever bro.
Everyone all wishes to be a villain of Echelon's calibre, but alas, they do not have the AWESOME for it.
Thanks guys ;)Incidentally, once the Pala-Koro stuff is over, I'm considering offering 'quests' as Echelon, to Makuta-followers. Anyone interested?
Could we possibly have a character that dresses up as a frost bat to counter Ra's ah ghul Echelon?

Actually, Hapaka are more like wolves than dogs. According to BS01, they were sometimes tamed by Matoran, and they were even used to drive away Kavinika on Metru Nui Anyways, Kavinika aren't on Mata Nui, so Hapaka are pretty much the only wolves on Mata Nui. Thus why I suggested the name "Shadow Hapaka". And the "Shadow" part indicates we are deadlier than the regular Hapaka. So thus we aren't named after "cute dogs"(Although one might call them cute, you should get what I'm trying to say here).

Actually, Hapaka are more like wolves than dogs. According to BS01, they were sometimes tamed by Matoran, and they were even used to drive away Kavinika on Metru Nui Anyways, Kavinika aren't on Mata Nui, so Hapaka are pretty much the only wolves on Mata Nui. Thus why I suggested the name "Shadow Hapaka". And the "Shadow" part indicates we are deadlier than the regular Hapaka. So thus we aren't named after "cute dogs"(Although one might call them cute, you should get what I'm trying to say here).
Kavinika are on Mata Nui, they just aren't there in large number.

Kavinika are on Mata Nui, they just aren't there in large number.
*Checks BS01 for third time*Well, that's strange. Kavinika aren't listed in the list of All rahi on Mata Nui, yet it states in their article that a smal number escaped to Le-Wahi. Either way, Hapaka are more well known than Kavinika.

I beg to differ.Kavinika were well known for the combiner model out of three of the Metrutoran sets, which was featured with a bit of backstory in the comics. As well as its entry in the Rahi Beasts Guide.I didn't know anything about the Hapaka til I started playing here. Hapaka = Dogs. Usually cheerful, happy, man's best friend. But under certain circumstances become feral. Kavinka = Wolves

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I meant well known in the matoran world. Matoran on Mata Nui should know better an Animal that is sometimes domesticated and used for practical purposes than another species that isn't used by matoran and is likely hard to find in the vast Le-Wahi jungle. Just the same logic on why more the general population can't recall the name of a quetzalcoatlus off the top of their head and yet can probably name the pterodactyl, another flying carnivore of the Mesozoic era (hopefully this analogy works). It's just people tend to remember one thing over another, due to more publicizing, or even just just by chance.And if that argument is considered moot by most, my final line of defense is that Hapaka just sounds cooler IMO. :3Edit: @benluke: no, Hapka is the last name of the author of the original books.

Edited by Bulik