Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

We could set up a bounty hunter's guild.@Bulik: Yes, near ground zero.
Well I suppose I can drag his *** to safety, but remember: you'll owe me one (:P)*Begins reading "How to efficiently use other player's characters as mobile meatshields"*

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well, you can try.He's in such a condition because VF and I agreed to end our particular duel in a draw. He'll wake up whenever I decide he needs to - which might, indeed, be just as your character decides to come and finish him :P
*insta magnetic field sends character flying across jungle*Well, that's how I'd do it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Well, you can try.He's in such a condition because VF and I agreed to end our particular duel in a draw. He'll wake up whenever I decide he needs to - which might, indeed, be just as your character decides to come and finish him :P
*insta magnetic field sends character flying across jungle*Well, that's how I'd do it.
That's what I was thinking would happen, followed by death. Also, I just realized I cannot have Frii'Glokk save any more lives until the onyx battle is over :(

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Bounty Hunters work for anyone, for money. This would be specifically working for Makuta and/or Echelon. In return, Echelon could reward them - or, indeed, put a favourable word in for them with the Master of Shadows...
It's debatable whether Echelon is still in Makuta's good graces... Heuani did attempt to execute him, after all. :P

EDIT: Never mindEchelon engaged.
Er, Echelon's already engaged in combat, unless you meant to attempt to kill him while he's preoccupied. :P
Preoccupied with being unconscious is what you should be saying :P. But I do suppose everyone near the pala-koro battle is engaged somewhat in the conflict.

In which the criminal minds meet to plan.This is the second time the Peers have met in an IC setting. Reading of this and the next posts with them is highly recommended.
HEY GUYS PAY ATTENTION TO EW'S PLOT. THAT WAY WHEN BIG STUFF HAPPENS LATER YOU WON'T BE ALL CONFUSED AND ANGRY.

Kiss Players is best series EVAR.Now, before Krayzikk and TNG beat me to a pulp, then completely annihilate my body parts, to answer your question JL, Echelon is being awesome again.
*readies weapons*Don't make me destroy your profile again, Hubert. But the world must be protected from the great evil, the abomination, that lurks just outside our perception. Anyways, yeah. Echelon is being a boss.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Kiss Players is best series EVAR.Now, before Krayzikk and TNG beat me to a pulp, then completely annihilate my body parts, to answer your question JL, Echelon is being awesome again.
NNNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!Whilst Echelon is awesome, you must be... DESTROYED*Struggles to contain rant against KP*...Is there anything I need to reply to?

Sideways. Onu-Wahi. Reply, and then I'll do my attack (remember, do something that the enemy cannot use to dodge/block your alliy's attack, as seen last time)

NPC IC:...Wanted: Toa Maasi...No regard for lawn enforcement, or other officials of the law. Proceed with caution.
...No regard for lawn enforcement.
lawn enforcement,
I must say, this is the funniest typo I've seen in a long time. Those crazy guys at spellcheck...

EW. your link takes Kughii smack dab to Kumu's first page... Is the link broken? Or is this a subliminal message to finally read the Oceanic six as well? :P He's been dawdling off trying to write something and not really paid much attention, the dumb guy.

EW. your link takes Kughii smack dab to Kumu's first page... Is the link broken? Or is this a subliminal message to finally read the Oceanic six as well? :P He's been dawdling off trying to write something and not really paid much attention, the dumb guy.
Same with me. Just look for the giant wall of text on the most recent page.

*claps hands*Bravo, EW, you've done it again: made a splendid post with excellent villains leaving me just hungering for more. Let's get this show on the road! I am sooo happy this is happening, and can't wait to see how all the large plots will link together with one genocidal explosion.