Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I have (well, had?) 2 characters, though only one of them got any development. Of course, I stopped posting early last summer, and I'd have no idea how to get poor Vacir back into the swing of things.

I think I left him in Ga-Wahi somewhere, but I'm totally lost as to what has transpired in the RPG universe for the last several months... anyone able to help me out with that? Heck, is anyone still here that remembers Vacir from back then at all?

I have (well, had?) 2 characters, though only one of them got any development. Of course, I stopped posting early last summer, and I'd have no idea how to get poor Vacir back into the swing of things.

I think I left him in Ga-Wahi somewhere, but I'm totally lost as to what has transpired in the RPG universe for the last several months... anyone able to help me out with that? Heck, is anyone still here that remembers Vacir from back then at all?

The BZPRPG Wiki is a very helpfl resource that not many seem to know about.

Or try Emzee's Mata-Nui Daily.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Vacir... Wouldn't happen to be a black-armored Toa of Plasma...?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Alright. College is starting to take it's toll on me. You don't want to know how many hours of sleep I got last night.

What I'm saying is there's going be some delays with getting my organization off the ground.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Sal + Tuara Jam :]Bars and Barricades

That was... delicious. Give me more jam!

And such a jam is immediately interrupted by a stocky Matoran that Tuara cares not about. :P I should make him a PC or something. Yes, I really should... *strokes chin*

Good one.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Sal + Tuara Jam :]Bars and Barricades

That was... delicious. Give me more jam!

And such a jam is immediately interrupted by a stocky Matoran that Tuara cares not about. :P I should make him a PC or something. Yes, I really should... *strokes chin*

Good one.

-Tyler

*continues to stroke chin* Yes, he would be one of those guys everyone makes fun of... and then me and everyone else would lol.

Best buds save the day!!!!!And now let's see huai the stone doesn't accept the guy whose name I forgot. Which I think starts with L, end with N and has a 'eprida' in it.Correct me if I'm wrong please.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

^

Funny thing is that most of the Valkyr in the Old BZPRPG were actually more good-aligned then evil. :P

And unlike Anythn, Anshiel/Anath is not pure evil. She is pure adorableness.

Yes, I've read that most of them were good. I wish those days would return. XP

And yes, Anshiel/Anath is quite adorable. More adorable than Anthyn. :D (jk)