Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

http://bzpower.wikia.com

It was set up as a database for all the RPGs on here, not just the BZPRPG, in 2008. Admins are/were myself, Munki and Emzee. Even it replaced a still older wiki.

Kinda gives you a feeling for how long the BZPRPG's been around, doesn't it? I started playing around six years ago, so I've only been here for half of it (well, less, when you consider I've been mostly inactive for a couple of years). I still feel new around the likes of Emzee, Yuki, Smeag and Sera. :)

Edited by Tahakki
[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kixo/bzp/bzpbanner.swf
Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

My character has a custom mask, can I use that?

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

Speaking of wiki: I'm going to do an overhaul and would love help. If you're intrigued, PM me please.

Enough of the wiki.

Speaking of the game and my interactions: I don't have internet access for most of my daily time, so posting takes lots of time. Thanks for being patient.

Speaking of wiki: I'm going to do an overhaul and would love help. If you're intrigued, PM me please.

Enough of the wiki.

Speaking of the game and my interactions: I don't have internet access for most of my daily time, so posting takes lots of time. Thanks for being patient.

Speaking of the wiki again - I'm already enacting an overhaul. If you're intrigued, feel free to PM me :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

For the moment, that'd probably be Mango, currently going by "Mr. Peanuts". But whether or not that'll still be the case after the plot ends and we move to the next season, I don't know.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

For the moment, that'd probably be Mango, currently going by "Mr. Peanuts". But whether or not that'll still be the case after the plot ends and we move to the next season, I don't know.

I intend it to be.

At the least, I will maintain a sizable presence in the koro and keep alert for activity. It is the koro which I have placed the most investment in.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

When are we moving to the next season, anyways?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Because you asked that question, probably never. Nice job breaking it, hero.

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Hello there.

I'm back, and looking to re-enter the game. My apologies to those I left hanging back in October when I disappeared. I wish I could have given you some warning.

I've read through a lot, so I've got some idea of what's going on. It looks like a lot of exciting stuff has happenned in the last 6 months.

For now, the first characters I'll resurrect are Weta and Dekuna, with the possibility of more in the future.

So yeah, I'm back. :)

ppg2.png

Hello there.

I'm back, and looking to re-enter the game. My apologies to those I left hanging back in October when I disappeared. I wish I could have given you some warning.

I've read through a lot, so I've got some idea of what's going on. It looks like a lot of exciting stuff has happenned in the last 6 months.

For now, the first characters I'll resurrect are Weta and Dekuna, with the possibility of more in the future.

Welcome back. You were gone?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hello there.

Welcome back. You were gone?

Is that what you call tact?

You're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Is that what you call tact?

You're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back.

-Tyler

That was punny.

Now, if we're done, Dr. Winston, I think I have the answer to this question: Sorta.

From what I understand, Lorax hasn't been interacting much in the BZPRPG (official), but he has been involved in the other games (Best Laid Plans, Undying, Desolation, etc.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, Lorax.

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

To those involved in the Infernavika/Fowadi partnership, can anyone solve my slight confusion; are the ships still together? I'm not entirely sure what's been going on since Lohkar's been in his cabin but I was under the impression that the ships were sticking together for the time being, and yet apparently the Fowadi's going to Ga and the 'Vika's going to Le...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

A seemingly neverending season. That would be something interesting to see again.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

To those involved in the Infernavika/Fowadi partnership, can anyone solve my slight confusion; are the ships still together? I'm not entirely sure what's been going on since Lohkar's been in his cabin but I was under the impression that the ships were sticking together for the time being, and yet apparently the Fowadi's going to Ga and the 'Vika's going to Le...

It's bizarre.

As of now, I do believe that they are still together, but there seems to be some miscommunication both in character and out whilst everyone tries to get activity going again.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Wiki Announcement:

Anyone visiting the Wiki may notice that it's been given something of a makeover - I'm hoping that if it looks prettier, then people will be more inspired to use it! As has been said, it needs to get up-to-date with both recent and not-so-recent events, and anyone who'd like to get involved is more than welcome to do so.

For those of you who don't have it, the link is below:

http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/Encyclopaedia_of_the_BZPRPG_Wiki

Happy editing!

@Krayz: Thanks for the clarification :)

The plan that the First Mate of the Fowadi came up with was for them to head to Ga-koro first. However, due to the entire boat going inactive all of the sudden, a couple people on the Infernavika decided to just do something and started the ship towards Le-wahi.

The two of them are probably still in sight of each other.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

That was punny.

Now, if we're done, Dr. Winston, I think I have the answer to this question: Sorta.

From what I understand, Lorax hasn't been interacting much in the BZPRPG (official), but he has been involved in the other games (Best Laid Plans, Undying, Desolation, etc.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, Lorax.

-Elrond

Yes, some of that is correct. I've been back around the forum for about a month now (contest, Desolation, Undying but not TBLP).

The main reson I haven't gotten back into the BZPRPG until now is that it takes about that long to read through six months of game and work out what's going on with my characters and those they were interacting with. You guys rack up a lot of posts in that time :)

ppg2.png

About the whole Infernavika/Fowadi mix-up... sorry about that. I was under the assumption that the two ships were going to be conducting their own investigations. If it makes it easier, I'd be happy to fix what I (and by extension, Gunner) have done.

Edited by Dreadheart

[ BZPRPG ]

A seemingly neverending season. That would be something that would be interesting to see again.

No it wouldn't.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

A seemingly neverending season. That would be something that would be interesting to see again.

No it wouldn't.

The arc will end soon. There's no definitive date, but there's something in the works that should wrap things up quite nicely within a few days.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Hm... On the whole 'Vika and Fowadi thingymajigger:

njrgkalenrkangrkeangkkjrnagklrja

Right then.

I was under the impression that both ships would stick together, both for the awesome factor and the entire thing about sharing info and stuffs. Shouldn't matter too much, I suppose...

Or retcons.

Retcons are nice.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Wiki Announcement:

Anyone visiting the Wiki may notice that it's been given something of a makeover - I'm hoping that if it looks prettier, then people will be more inspired to use it! As has been said, it needs to get up-to-date with both recent and not-so-recent events, and anyone who'd like to get involved is more than welcome to do so.

For those of you who don't have it, the link is below:

http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/Encyclopaedia_of_the_BZPRPG_Wiki

Happy editing!

@Krayz: Thanks for the clarification :)

I am backing you up 110% on this. In fact, let's collab more.

@ the rest of the players: if you want your character named and listed on the wiki, please PM me the character(s) specified, along with a link to their profiles.

Wait

Did Naona just get off a boat that's halfway to Ga-Koro

And step straight into Po-Koro

O_O

And I thought BZPRPG Time was weird...

Space and time are just relativistic human structures that have no basis in reality except as a product of our own minds'.

The BZPRPG variants are simply more so because we're consciously aware of them.

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Wait

O_O

She's Naona.

Obviously, physics listens to her.

Duh.

That, and she's got a Kakama, so Kakama running across water and stuffs.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Wait

O_O

Space and time are just relativistic human structures that have no basis in reality except as a product of our own minds.

"How many fingers am I holding up, Winston?"

"Five! Five! I see five!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Wait

O_O

Space is warped and time is bendable! Seriously though, I think these are minor things compared to other stuff we've seen happening in the game so far.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png