Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I must say, I find the description of the first paragraph of Ga-Koro's edition of the Rahkshi Post to be kinda humorously contradictory with current events.

IC:It was a bright afternoon. Sunlight fell through a partly cloudy atmosphere to watch the people of Mata Nui going about their lives. The sea around the island lapped in its normal patterns, turquoise under the happy light.

*Ga-Koro is in the middle of a massively bloody firefight spawned from the exposure of a conspiracy, that is already doing major damage to the village and has gotten close to flooding/vaporizing the place at least twice now**Enter the Rahkshi legion*We. Are. Screwed. Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Am I the only one who saw a giant force of Rahkshi that we'd all have to work together to defeat coming? Although, I never could have predicted it on this scale. I would have guessed more like 50-100. And when I started reading Nuju's post, I half-expected Bohrok.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

[TL;DR/No Sarcasm]: So...since we're on this subject, should we in Ga-Koro assume this is happening right now or later after this fight is over?[Full Version]: I spy with my little eye several potential inconsistencies with timing (as alluded to in my previous post) if this is occurring simultaneously with the aforementioned war-zone that is now Ga-Koro. Either we're going to have to put off the Rahkshi thing for Ga-Koro until after this conspiracy-karz-hole battle is done, or this Rahkshi-karz-hole is going to happen now in one of the worst times possible, resulting in the entire village most likely being annihilated either by the Rahkshi or by the fallout from whatever near-suicidal omega-attacks the already rampaging Toa Daedra/other ill-intending figures might do to "kill two birds with one stone". Or the aforementioned ill-intenders will try to team with this legion, which could result in the double-annihilation overkill of the Koro. Sounds like some amusing fun for the do-gooders and neutrals. Nothing like a run with death to break the monotony of a daily firefight, right?...Or we can always go with the theory that the Rahkshi just came to watch the fight and cheer for the winners, and all those NPCs they implicitly killed were just being rowdy in the crowd or were discriminating the Rahkshi because of their association with Makuta. Anyone? No? ...Well, twas just a thought, anyway.

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

I saw this coming a while ago, just not at the same time as a massive fight.

Oh poor Naona, she thinks she can go have some time off and then this happens.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Whoops. Didn't see this.

Well, Nuju's been busy... Does this attack take priority over other current events (ie Daedra fight?).

You should certainly factor it in, but feel free to keep fighting. The Ga-Koro docks are far enough away from the beach (where the Rahkshi are in Ga) for you to maybe risk still slinging elements around.
Stupid new pages...EDIT: Dang it, Baltarc, beat me to it. Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

"Wrong."

You should certainly factor it in, but feel free to keep fighting. The Ga-Koro docks are far enough away from the beach (where the Rahkshi are in Ga) for you to maybe risk still slinging elements around.

The Ga-Koro docks are far enough away from the beach (where the Rahkshi are in Ga)

far enough away from the beach (where the Rahkshi are in Ga)

So, just to clarify: a Toa of Iron P.I. and an untrained Toa of Ice are almost completely without reinforcements against an entire legion of Rahkshi who just randomly appeared from underground? ...Looks like a good time for Plan Q. Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Oh, a Rahkshi Attack that's 100 strong per koro? Nice, but deadly at the same time. I can feel the tension coming off Nuju's post of the Rahkshi just standing there. Seems like it'd be suicide to attack so...*waits*

At least I have an ally so we can fight them one at a time, albeit at a disadvantage. These must be pretty high-level rahkshi if 2 Toa wouldn't be able to easily take them out...I guess Makuta has been raising more than just the six from MOL in this timeline.

Also, this definitely seems like an attempt to clear the island. The amount of lives that will inevitably be lost will be tremendous.

Edited by Makuta Almanax

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

At least I have an ally so we can fight them one at a time, albeit at a disadvantage. These must be pretty high-level rahkshi if 2 Toa wouldn't be able to easily take them out...I guess Makuta has been raising more than just the six from MOL in this timeline.

Also, this definitely seems like an attempt to clear the island. The amount of lives that will inevitably be lost will be tremendous.

Check the Po-Wahi topic, probably sometime the September before last.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Since the Fowadi and Co. seem to have not managed to get very far, I imagine that they would probably have been able to hear the rahkshi screams from Po-koro. Either that or we could shunt them over to Ga-koro right now and have them help there.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Since the Fowadi and Co. seem to have not managed to get very far, I imagine that they would probably have been able to hear the rahkshi screams from Po-koro. Either that or we could shunt them over to Ga-koro right now and have them help there.

yus.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I might agree with you if not for the fact that I don't think they recovered from the last three or four times they got attacked.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

This is getting good. All my charries are gearing up for the last stand, probably going to lose quite a few of 'em.

May I use this opportunity, before all karz breaks loose, to thank you esteemed BZPers for all your support and consideration. A special thanks to Navy Nutter and Floridian Citrus, for your openness and JL, for your challening posts.

Once this is over and done, I feel I can safely stop calling myself a newb.

Truly I am honored to count myself among you.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...