Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

7:00 PM today for me then...I will be in the midst of packing.

Yay.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I guess Stendhal is going to stay in jail for some length of time, huh?

I'm kinda surprised. I was expecting him to be in there for less then a week.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Back again, with another question... is it plausible that one of my in-development characters could have, at one point in their life prior to stereotypically washing up on the shores of Mata Nui with partial memory loss, absorbed a very small amount of Hordika venom? Not enough to transform the being in question into a full Hordika; just enough to influence his/her personality and traits in a very slight manner?

Or is this like the Bohrok? "Hordika? Whazzat? A foreign food?"

There actually is a Toa in this game who was transformed into a Hordika when he tried to attack Makuta. I don't know if anyone refers to him as a Hordika, though. :P I'd PM the staff about your idea.

I shall do that... as soon as I actually earn the ability to use the PM system. :P

Back again, with another question... is it plausible that one of my in-development characters could have, at one point in their life prior to stereotypically washing up on the shores of Mata Nui with partial memory loss, absorbed a very small amount of Hordika venom? Not enough to transform the being in question into a full Hordika; just enough to influence his/her personality and traits in a very slight manner?

Or is this like the Bohrok? "Hordika? Whazzat? A foreign food?"

There actually is a Toa in this game who was transformed into a Hordika when he tried to attack Makuta. I don't know if anyone refers to him as a Hordika, though. :P I'd PM the staff about your idea.

I shall do that... as soon as I actually earn the ability to use the PM system. :P

Well, I tried to get a Hordika approved and it didn't, but PM Nuju Metru anyways. (PS- With that post, you can use the PM feature.)

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Not the longest of wrap up posts, but it got the point across.

Nice to see Dehkaz smiling for once. Most of the time he seems to be frowning about something or just sulking.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Nice to see Dehkaz smiling for once. Most of the time he seems to be frowning about something or just sulking.

Major Grim-Dark, Toa of Foreboding And Brooding, he wears the Mask of We're All Gonna Die.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Hey marine PCs,

Please comment and pay notice to this blog post.

I'd like to get some coordinated Marine goodness going by next week.

I have a character I'd be interested in incorporating. Can I PM you her profile when I'm finished with it?

Edited by Yukiko

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Major Grim-Dark, Toa of Foreboding And Brooding, he wears the Mask of We're All Gonna Die.

BTW, we totes need to talk about him and Tillian doing work. Cute young cops 5ever.

So many things I need to set up and revisit in the next four hours...

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Yes! New RPG opens at 6 for me!

Although I kind of envy you guys who are going to be late. Just imagine the chaos and server overload that will take place at 5 PM PST.

Already got my profiles made and even BBC formatted though. :D

I can't finalize my profile until I know what's going on by the time of the new arc. For all I know, an industrial revolution could have transpired by the end of that three months timeskip.How the heck are you guys done already? XD

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

I just had a thought.

Where does Makuta keep his pool of Energized Protodermis? He has enough of it to make over six hundred suits of rahkshi armor so it must be a fairly large one.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I just had a thought.

Where does Makuta keep his pool of Energized Protodermis? He has enough of it to make over six hundred suits of rahkshi armor so it must be a fairly large one.

No, he just had to dip a bunch of Kraata in over a long period of time.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I just had a thought.

He used a portable mini-bath.

Putting his little baby kraatalings in a giant bath tub alone would cause him to lose his Father or the Year Award

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I just had a thought.

Somewhere in Mangaia, I would guess. Say, now that the place is vacant (more or less), wouldn't that be a great base for a group of characters?

I'm thinking Makuta followers, since they would most want to get down there, while other groups could be a bit avrese to living in the Big Bad's home. There'd probably be a bunch of other interesting stuuf down there to explore as well, and getting there isn't a problem becasue now the Kini-Nui seal is broken and the Rahkshi have dug a convnient highway into Mangaia from every koro.

ppg2.png

I'll confess now, this has been my plan for Echelon. But when I've asked Nuju about it, he's been...enigmatic.

Don't get your hopes up, I'd say, because if Nuju's denying access to Mangaia, then you can't use it. And if he isn't, I ain't giving it up without a fight :P

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

The Maru did say that they needed to come back and remove all of Makuta's toys. Most of it is probably going to be destroyed but I'm sure there are a few things that would be seen as too helpful not to keep.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Where do you think the straggler (mispelling argh) Rahkshi will go?

Mangai, that where. It IS there home, after all.

Let the records show that wild Rahkshi do like deep and dark places. Including, but not limited to: the Fikou Web, Onu-Wahi, various other tunnels, Mangaia.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

What player groups are starting up? Which groups are going to be dissolved?

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

What player groups are starting up? Which groups are going to be dissolved?

Well, the Horde, a Skakdi group that tried to get Skakdi's voice heard is being replaced by the Skakdi Liberation League, which tries to kill Toa.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I'll confess now, this has been my plan for Echelon. But when I've asked Nuju about it, he's been...enigmatic.

Don't get your hopes up, I'd say, because if Nuju's denying access to Mangaia, then you can't use it. And if he isn't, I ain't giving it up without a fight :P

Too bad the place is being guarded before your people can get there =P Or do you think the villages guards and Maru will just leave the access-tunnels and entrance at the Suva open for people to stroll in? ^^

The Maru did say that they needed to come back and remove all of Makuta's toys. Most of it is probably going to be destroyed but I'm sure there are a few things that would be seen as too helpful not to keep.

Something like that. But the exact details are up in the air and totally up to Nuju.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

It's 5:36 PST.....

#rages

Anyways, I'm probably gonna try the duo thing, I'll make Arias a more devloped person, and I'll Tabula Rasa Nanashi to his well developed self. Hopefully I'll get the be the voluntier dude, but otherwise, I'll just dive into some random plots.

tl;dr

Can't Wait!

Edited by The Lonesome Wanderer

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

It's 5:36 PST.....

#rages

Anyways, I'm probably gonna try the duo thing, I'll make Arias a more devloped person, and I'll Tabula Rasa Nanashi to his well developed self.

Yeah, and it will begin in about three more hours. That's what Nuju said it would be when he clarified. And it is not 5:36 PST. I'm EST, and it is 5:41 here. PST is three hours behind of EST.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I just had a thought.

Somewhere in Mangaia, I would guess. Say, now that the place is vacant (more or less), wouldn't that be a great base for a group of characters.

We've discussed this. Believe me.

:3

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

No need to fight - I think the Makuta followers should be able to work together if they want to achieve anything.

ppg2.png