Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Back to work!

Mata-Nui Daily

• Rahkshi! Makuta's most feared seem to have crawled out of the darkest depths in droves. Defenders are quickly on the move taking up positions around each of the villages, in what is looking to be a last stand against Makuta's wrath.
  • Prison Break: Notorious criminal Dorian Shaddix has escaped from captivity in Ta-Koro. The public is urged to report any sightings of this man and his accomplice to authorities.
  • Traitors Revealed! On the day that Toa Ketan was to assume leadership of Ga-Koro, one of their own unveiled a twisted plot to control the floating village and use its people of dark ambitions. Shortly after the revelation, fighting broke out and is continuing currently. Stayed tuned for updates.
  • Makuta's Servants Repelled: After what seemed like a hopeless fight, group of fearless defenders not only held back the monsters and servants from the Kini Nui, but eventually disabled or forced them into retreat. Shortly after the battle ended, however, the mysterious Toa of Light disappeared.
  • Toa of Light and Friends Stand Up to Makuta's Might: Between powerful Rahi and clever servants, the Kini Nui's fate looked bleak. However, Toa have flocked to the Suva to help a Toa of Light defend it from the Makuta's servants.
  • Bright Light Seen From Center of the Island: There have been many reports of an explosion of light coming from the Kini Nui area. This has also coincided with a slight decrease in Rahi activity. Stay tuned for future updates.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Emzee omg you're back I missed youuuuuu. D:

Anyway, anyone with characters interested and/or planning to help with the defense and evacuation of Le-koro should definately read this. In fact you have to read it, you don't have a choice. If you somehow think you do then you're just lying to yourself.

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Snelly, Ghosty, you guys (and mini-me) were the ones I was talking about when I said "backup" you know.

You guys come in if the first guys have problems (like Krayzikk's snark not breaking through their shielding) to save the day.

The others are the meatshields.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

robots? What kind of robots?

Well, in any case, I'd assume that Rahkshi are a tad more lethal than mere robots. You know, when you overlook all the Toa of Magnetism, Plasma and Iron we seem to have laying around that somewhat turns it into a joke. Then again, they could still die easily.

In a sense I think Earth and Sonics are not the best elements to have at a time like this. At least with Earth I can do some neat stuff. But Sonics? What will I do, shout them to death?

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Why don't you ask this exo-toa what you can do with sonics?

Comic_Sonics.png

Anyway, by BS01, here are a few things a toa of sonics can do:

• Creating sound waves and/or concentrated beams of sound
    • Forming a sonic barrier
    • Generating a sonic boom
    • Using sonic waves to disrupt a structure's integrity

[*]Controlling sound waves

• Imitating sounds

[*]Absorbing sound

• Controlling/Absorbing sound to generate a field of silence

[*]Using sonar

That one about disrupting structures could be particularly important. Nobody has managed to pull it off yet, but with the right frequencey, a toa of sonics could theoretically make a suit of Rahkshi armour completely fall apart. You'd have to go trial and error on that one though, because nobody knows what that frequency is.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

Trial and error, eh? Well with a hundred possible targets there's plenty of practice.ANd how did I forget those abilities when I've used some of them in battle already? I am so hopeless. But thanks Lorax. Gives me more traitorous plans.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Relax, guys. Most people are just getting up, or will be getting up within an hour or two. This is always the slow part of the day. Then activity will pick up a bit, then it will slow while people are in school, and then pick back up again.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hi everyone. Havent posted in this thread before, but I just wanted to ask a few questions. Im reletivly new the the BZRPG and I just wondered how Seasons work. Can I use old chars?

When (roughly) will this season end and the new one start?

What actually is a season, specifically in the RPG? Is it like a new story all together or a continuation to this?

Thanks everyone.

Hope I can be more involved here when the new season starts.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!