Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Personally I'm not exactly pro-abandoning any village. In fact I'm dead set on retalliation attacks just for the mayhem that would follow.

but even so, one can't help but think Le-Koro being abandoned or destroyed would make an interesting twist in the BZPRPG...but even then, it's not like the whole of Le-Wahi is burning down or anything. Though if the Koro catches fire and no Ga-Toa are on hand, we might just see an 'Ash-Wahi' ¬_¬

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

I'm totally making a Sonics-powered character for the next season.

This is why my first character here is a De. People really like to overlook how a well-trained Toa of Sonics can be a force to be reckoned with in battle. That also goes for De-Matoran with military-level skill. Sure, screaming can make you deaf, but if you have the reflexes and something to supress noise, you can hear attacks coming and easily maneuver around them before they reach you.Ergo, Voutok.It's really quite amusing how so few people have utilized these guys.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

You're welcome.

Now then, are we serious about abandoning Le-koro?

Well when I (Tepi) suggested it, I was sort of hoping someone could talk me(him) out of it.

EDIT: Well, sort of. It would be in Tepi's char to leave I guess. So we will see.

Edited by Commander CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

As to all the stuff about sonics Toa:

I normally use other types of Toa for the fact that, when I use one, I feel like I'm just taking some sort of copout to have an instantly over-powered character.

But I'm probably more...creative with that power than a few others here, when I want to be.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Creativity is what separates the good from the brilliant.

Or the batcrap insane.

Though to be fair to myself as one such person, that's hardly different from brilliant.

-Dovydas

So you're allowed to say it about yourself, yet I'm not?

Bullcrap.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Creativity is what separates the good from the brilliant.

Or the batcrap insane.

Though to be fair to myself as one such person, that's hardly different from brilliant.

-Dovydas

So you're allowed to say it about yourself, yet I'm not?

Bullcrap.

Hey, I never said you couldn't say it about yourself.

You're just too humble for your own good.

-Dovydas

wat is this i don't even

Anyway, what's happing in Ta-Koro? Mainly because I might pull Dekal out of limbo and start using him for something again. And the fact that reading through the 100+ posts that went up there overnight isn't too appealing.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

wat is this i don't even

Anyway, what's happing in Ta-Koro? Mainly because I might pull Dekal out of limbo and start using him for something again. And the fact that reading through the 100+ posts that went up there overnight isn't too appealing.

Perkahn, Loren, a bunch of Geardirector's characters, Stralix, Stronin, a dozen other volunteers, etc. are discussing battle plans in the city center, while Grochi and Tuara just had a pretty big jam where Grochi's battle plan was roughly accepted as the outline for the defense.

Stralix has placed explosives by the Onu tunnel. If the Rahkshi attack through that way, Perkahn, who has the detonator, will blow it up.

-Dovydas

Edited by Eduard Bernstein

I think that's why I want to have Thentyle go crazy. It should turn a would-be Rahkshi Massacre into a much more interesting fight when you consider what a Toa of Earth could end up doing to scuttle those plans.

I think that's why I want to have Thentyle go crazy. It should turn a would-be Rahkshi Massacre into a much more interesting fight when you consider what a Toa of Earth could end up doing to scuttle those plans.

....Why do people always pick on the less defended villages?

Tyler, Grochi, I blame you guys for starting this trend. You and your Turaga snatching set off this habit of continuous picking on the small villages. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Guys, does any one want to set to work on getting things for the traps?

litozen could just weaken places so they could collapse with the slightest touch. It's a quick-trap...why am I starting to use tree-speak?

Guys, does any one want to set to work on getting things for the traps?

litozen could just weaken places so they could collapse with the slightest touch. It's a quick-trap...why am I starting to use tree-speak?

Too much RPG I think XD.

Tepi is an engineer which means he knows how to make things. He just needs the materials and the man power. There has to be a lot of things in the jungle right? We could make some Ewok like traps and Im sure there is something we can make small explosiveness and smoke bombs with

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

You know, we keep talking about evacuating Le-koro, but has anyone conisdered that there's nowhere to run to?

Ta-koro's closed except to maybe gukko, Onu-koro's swiss cheese waiting to crumble, Po-koro has a bad track record and is a desert, Ga-koro's entrance by land is probably blocked by now, and will probably end up sinking; and Ko-koro is mostly destroyed already.

Unless you plan on heading to the top of Mt. Ihu, there's nowhere to run to.

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Or everyone could camp in the swamplands of Le-Wahi, since at least we'd have tree cover. But that seems really silly. But yes, Evacuation of ANY village is flawed severely...but that just adds to the drama! A bit like how people rushed for the lifeboats on the titanic. Only less wet (unless you live in Ga-Koro right now)

This is an island, in the middle of the never-ending ocean.

I'm not sure if you guys have realized this, but there isn't anywhere to run.

Yes, I did. I just brought it up.

And Dovy, you're right, but the question is, will that provoke response from the Rahkshi?

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles