Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Fair point. =_= more and more I wish I'd just crossed Mt Ihu to go to Ta-Wahi instead of Le-Wahi.Although we have a Toa of Plantlife with us. Could he not create a natural barrier to keep us safe, or hollow out the Le-Koro trees?

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Rahkshi

Food for thought.

"Many "wild" Rahkshi resided in Metru Nui, under the Archives, prior to the Great Cataclysm, some of which were fought and defeated by the Toa Metru. Shortly after the event, these Rahkshi were called by Teridax to act as a distraction to the Dark Hunters. These Rahkshi were obliterated by Voporak."

So.

TL;DR.

Six Rahkshi can destroy an island, but a legion is Voporak-fodder.

Guys, we've just been guaranteed a victory by the Law of Conservation of Ninjutsu. Thanks to Hubert for showing me all this.

-Dovydas

Agreed. It's more satisfying to land giant punches.

But wait! The Boxors were made out of Bohrok because of the Bohrok, and correct me if I'm wrong but since the Toa Mata failed after Quests for the Masks, the Bohrok never came, which means no Boxors were made, or even worse never designed.

Edited by Makuta Almanax

True, but with only 2-3 of each of those types scattered throughout the whole army, they couldn't stop everything. Some would get through and squish the Rahkshi (provided we can find/make enough heavy things to drop off the top of Le-koro). Against a large army, we can play percentages. An attack that is only effective one time in ten is still going to find its target reasonably often whe you've got enough targets to aim at.

And Hubert has just ninjaed me.

ppg2.png

I'm sure I'll figure something subtle. I might need Syvra's help though...*evil snicker*

Ice Cream is indeed subtle...nobody knows it but the makers of ice cream already rule 70% of the world, and 80% of the MU

Arc 2 will be a season consisting of nothing but racing each other to death in huge Boxorssanui tournaments.

-Dovydas

That sounds surprisingly fun.

Why is that not a thing yet?

Anyways, you can always just drop a ton of everything on them. Something will work from that.

Or maybe just throw the village on to them

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles