Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Because the current arc has drawn to a close, so the topics are locked and will be replaced with fresh ones. That will happen in a few days. In the meantime there's something else in the works to help in the transition.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

Aw I missed too much..........Ah well

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Ladies and Gents, we have officially concluded this arc of the BZPRPG.

This topic will remain open as a discussion center and speculation topic until the new arc of our story begins next weekend. A single wrap-up topic will be posted shortly, in which you will have the opportunity to conclude your personal plot arcs; that topic will also close at the commencement of the new arc, so be sure to finish what you need to over the course of the week.

EmperorWhenua, who is joining the BZPRPG Staff in the coming arc, will help me moderate this topic as well as the wrap-up topic for the duration of their existences. Respect his word as you'd respect mine. Feel free to congratulate him here - we're very happy to have him aboard!

I'd like to thank all of you for a well-played and very interesting cycle. I hope you're all looking forward to the beginning of next arc!

test2.png

This topic will remain open as a discussion center and speculation topic until the new arc of our story begins next weekend. A single wrap-up topic will be posted shortly, in which you will have the opportunity to conclude your personal plot arcs; that topic will also close at the commencement of the new arc, so be sure to finish what you need to over the course of the week.

EmperorWhenua, who is joining the BZPRPG Staff in the coming arc, will help me moderate this topic as well as the wrap-up topic for the duration of their existences. Respect his word as you'd respect mine. Feel free to congratulate him here - we're very happy to have him aboard!

I'd like to thank all of you for a well-played and very interesting cycle. I hope you're all looking forward to the beginning of next arc!

Congrats to the illustrious Stanman for the promotion. Splendid work.

Anyway. Let's wrap-up Wrath.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I feel so odd just now getting into this discussion

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Congrats to the illustrious Stanman for the promotion. Splendid work.

Anyway. Let's wrap-up Wrath.

Ta, Nokth, and Decaia could all use it and good lord I'm the only non-premier member in here while posting

this is awkward

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

After a long time, we have moved from an arc. The next should take only ten years XD

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Nice to finally see it end. Even if it took longer then it should have, it was still fun and got me slightly more active.

Edit: I'm surprised nobody has posted in the wrap up topic yet. Nevermind, it seems I was a little late with that remark.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CONGRATS GUYS WE DID IT! WE BEAT THE FIRST LEVEL OF THE BZPRPG REBOOT(x2)!

AWWWWE YEAH WE ARE ALL AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU ALL

(also congratulations rene you totes deserve your promotion and i love you to pieces)

This topic will remain open as a discussion center and speculation topic until the new arc of our story begins next weekend.

Somewhere around the end of next week I would imagine. Perhaps a few days later just to be on the safe side.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Perfectly understandable. I must admit, the Rahkshi were every bit as powerful...if not, moreso, than I was hoping they would be. But I guess to keep the game rolling they had to lose their connection to Makuta and be defeated. Oh well, life goes on. As for the periscope...Barraki? Or perhaps a biomechanical version of the Beatles were summoned to doom us all with their Liverpudlian accents. >_<

Still, that was a great ending and I look forward to whatever the next arc will bring. Although, Makuta-aligned beings were widespread enough in their beliefs and morals as it is. One questions how badly they might get knowing their deity is no more. I suppose some would see the light so to speak. Others would become complacent knowing there is nobody to serve...Well, I guess it'll all come down to personal choices in the end.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

"Shiny happy people laughing..."

This, this felt good. The most epic jam this far in the game ^^ Let's get some more out there next arc.

Also, congrats, EW! You'll live up to your name for sure!

Alright, a week off, RL stuff to wrap up as well and chars to prepare for next arc...in the words of a wise man: You ain't seen nothing yet! :evilgrin:

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Perfectly understandable. I must admit, the Rahkshi were every bit as powerful...if not, moreso, than I was hoping they would be. But I guess to keep the game rolling they had to lose their connection to Makuta and be defeated. Oh well, life goes on. As for the periscope...Barraki? Or perhaps a biomechanical version of the Beatles were summoned to doom us all with their Liverpudlian accents. >_<

Still, that was a great ending and I look forward to whatever the next arc will bring. Although, Makuta-aligned beings were widespread enough in their beliefs and morals as it is. One questions how badly they might get knowing their deity is no more. I suppose some would see the light so to speak. Others would become complacent knowing there is nobody to serve...Well, I guess it'll all come down to personal choices in the end.

Ko-Koro has a certain shrine you know.

It'll probably survive the coming days.

Wooh!

After over a year and a half, the 2012 arc is over. Man, now that it is, a lot of nostalgia just popped up. Congrats, EW! I was predicting that soon this promotion would come, and I was just waiting for when. Don't smite me! :P

Can't wait for the next arc! And my conclusions.....

-Renouncers Jam, anyone? We discussed this, but if there's one time we need to do it it's now.

-Anxilia "Start" - The time for mingling is over! Over the course of the next year, enjoy having no hope as the hunter comes for whoever has a living mask!

Yeah! It was as great time playing with everyone here, even those who were banned from the game or have left for their own personal reasons. I joined during the starting days of this game, and I'm gonna have to say, without a doubt, I've progressed. Well, at least I do much better than the newbie post I first did in Kini!

Also, one question - We have to port our characters, right?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Yeah, I think we have to post in a new Profiles topic, but I'm not too sure.

Anyone able to confirm that?

Well, the current one has been locked, so that would be the sensible explanation. It might just get reopened next week though, you never know.

ppg2.png