Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

This doesn't mean much coming from a guy who only followed Ga after the appearance of the Rahkshi (and briefly while Haro hadn't stopped being a person that was alive), But Decaia's Heel-Face turn seemed a bit too easy.

Seeing as you only came in here a little while ago, I'll forgive you for having followed none of Decaia's story up to that point.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Going back to Kughii's heartfelt post, I think we can all agree that he's an AMAZING writer. I've been reading his stuff for a while now, and I've enjoyed every bit of it. Although I'm a newbie to BZPRPG, I can't wait to start next season. Kughii has inspired me to start playing, and I look forward to the adventures ahead.

Thanks Snarky; this way I can get a head-start on the Rules and Index updates. It's already in the process of being torn down, but I can't do the major overhaul until the minor rule editions are ratified and the new topics are up so I can link them.

But every little bit helps :P Thanks again.

Not a problem.On a slightly more pertinent note, I don't see an issue with the way the Rules and Index is set up now. It's informative, it spells everything out, and anything it doesn't explain, it links to something that does.

Though you may want to emphasize the common sense guide. Many people don't seem to be reading it. :P(I kid. Mostly.)

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Eh, I don't know how to emphasize it more than it already is. Has a post to itself and several links, and mentioned somewhat regularly...

I'll do what I can. Just keep prodding people to remember it's there :P The only other thing to do is to actually make it its own topic and then have B6 pin it...

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Wow! What a fabulous post!I'm serious. I actually want to see that in an RPG. It'll turn out pretty interesting.

An Order of Knights-Errant, roaming the land on speeding Ussauni and fighting with GALLANTRY and CHIVALRY and PASSION, spreading JUSTICE through Mata Nui like a storm of HEROISMooh yes

helo frens

I like the way that the rules are laid out right now. Finding stuff is fairly easy as is.

Raz, could you please stop with the hoverbike thing? Its starting to get a little annoying.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I like the way that the rules are laid out right now. Finding stuff is fairly easy as is.

Raz, could you please stop with the hoverbike thing? Its starting to get a little annoying.

oh sure, come in to yell at a funny joke idea but not at the people who were being insufferably impatient earlier

I see how you are

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Yes, I'm the guy who does not get annoyed by the person who asks twice about whether the staff are about to post the new topics but is annoyed by the person who has said the joke in every single post he has made since he got the idea.

On that matter, thank you Raz. As I said, it was starting to get a little annoying.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

The new arc starts tomorrow evening! :D

Before around 5:00P/17:00 Pacific Standard Time tomorrow is your last chance to use the wrap-up topic to tie up your loose ends from the recent arc. After then, that topic and this one will both be closed. Thank you, everyone, for your patience and your excitement as we grow ever nearer to the next cycle of the game.

test2.png

Before around 5:00P/17:00 Pacific Standard Time tomorrow is your last chance to use the wrap-up topic to tie up your loose ends from the recent arc. After then, that topic and this one will both be closed. Thank you, everyone, for your patience and your excitement as we grow ever nearer to the next cycle of the game.

Yeah! That would be......

+12...+3.....

So 8AM for me, monday.....Huh.

Hooray!

Unless I'm reading it wrong.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

That would be about 1AM over here. Botheration, I'll be about 5 hours late to the party.

EDIT: I forgot to count the Daylight savings; 2 AM over here, so make that 4 hours late.

Edited by Makuta Almanax

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Hmm, looks like the new arc will start at about 5:00PM for me. See you guys then! :)

Yeah! That would be......

+12...+3.....

So 8AM for me, monday.....Huh.

Hooray!

Unless I'm reading it wrong.

Hong Kong is GMT+8.

It's Sunday 8am JL.

Sunday.

Also the time I usually watch Kaku during the holidays.

Three months seems like an apt timeskip for me. I'm sure Vox and I can arrange our characters to have started something during that time, whenever their 'break' ended, and it also leaves a nice little gap for my new character to have arrived and settles as well. Additionally, it leaves more than enough time for Thentyle to have acquired a new Kanohi. So to conclude: no complaints from me.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

I cant make out if you posted that while it was Friday and you mean it starts Saturday, or if you posted it Saturday and means it starts Sunday.

Anywho, I have a really big story that will probably start next arc but will be built up over this arc or at least until we are pretty established. If anyone is intrested, (I GD said he was and also a few other of my RP friends here are) then could you either reply to me here or PM me. I need as many people as I can get and I think this would be quite a lot of fun.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!