Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yeah, and it will begin in about three more hours. That's what Nuju said it would be when he clarified. And it is not 5:36 PST. I'm EST, and it is 5:41 here. PST is three hours ahead of EST.

What planet is this and how can I get there?

starting times* for US people if any of us are bad at math:

EST: 8:00 PM

CST: 7:00 PMMountain Time: 6:00 PM

PST: Isn't it obvious? 5:00 PM.*all times are approximate due to possible slowness due to Nuju's being only human

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Hey marine PCs, Please comment and pay notice to this blog post. I'd like to get some coordinated Marine goodness going by next week.

I have a character I'd be interested in incorporating. Can I PM you her profile when I'm finished with it?
You most certainly can!

Well, assuming life doesn't slap Nuju Metru across the face, we've got less than one hour on the clock =D

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Hi everyone, your news manager here. Just giving quick notice that I've moved all the news and announcements from this past season to a single blog post, where you guys can continue to discuss if you want. Enjoy this next season, and don't forgot to continue sending news (though I will also be watching for interesting events as well).

Cheers.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Oh hurray Emzee! I completely forgot to let you know you'll be needing to clean that sucker out... yet you did it anyway. Thank you very much good sir! Goooooooo teamwork.

:D

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Break out the tinfoil hats and all that.

In any case, I can't help but noticing that this place got really quiet. Over ten people watching but nobody saying a word.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Yeah, and it will begin in about three more hours. That's what Nuju said it would be when he clarified. And it is not 5:36 PST. I'm EST, and it is 5:41 here. PST is three hours ahead of EST.

What planet is this and how can I get there?

starting times* for US people if any of us are bad at math:

EST: 8:00 PM

CST: 7:00 PMMountain Time: 6:00 PM

PST: Isn't it obvious? 5:00 PM.*all times are approximate due to possible slowness due to Nuju's being only human

What about for us here in Hawaiian-Aleutian Standard time? Actually, I think it starts at 2:00 PM for me.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Cue Drumroooooooll. Bum ba du bum bum bum bum bum bum ba ba da ba bum bum bum bum bum bum bum ba ba da ba da ba da ba da! Here ye, here ye. Here approacheth Nuju Metru bringing BZPRPG 2013. Yay!

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351