Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Grochi, gimme a beat.Ahem.Once upon a time/in the land of Mata NuiThere was a puny little girl/who didn't know what she was doingTook on the sons of darkness/and she reaped just what she sowedShe thought that she could take 'em/and she got herself KO'dWell, she fought 'em long and hard/and landed a couple hitsSummoned an undead bull/wait, what? That's freakin' bull *record screech*Her mask is called the Tryna/'cause she's tryna be a war heroLeave the fighting to the champs, kid/and accept your role as zero.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Rapping isn't real singing... -_- *ignores the boos from the crowd. Turns on some heavy rock.*So, doesn't anyone else realize how bloody things are gonna get when Tillian's group meets the other mark bearers? Well...probably...

Oh it's gonna be bloody. But you know what? The number of characters will blot out the sun. And thus, tonight, we shall fight in the shade.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

*stops beatboxing, and smiles.*Is it my turn again?Very well.Sit down, quit being a player hater/cause we're gonna have to fight with you laterYou and your Tryna/You think you can be a winnaBut you won't believe your eyes/While you're blinded by your liesWhen we go off on you/With the power of our crew.We got three guys in charge here/Filling your heart with fearOne's the captain/Never nappinAlways fighting/Never cryingNext comes Tillian/He's nobody's minionFighting for truth and justice/And he's always just, miss.Then we have Skyra/The gukko force flyahIn a wheelchair he can still take you/He aint never gonna stop, foo'.Those three are fightin'/Helpin' and Protectin'Keeping you alive/Saving you from getting knived.If you think you can take them/You've got another thing comingIf you're gonna fight them/You better start runningThey aint gonna stop/Not until you dropThey're gonna mess you up/'Cause you're a complete and total flop.I need to channel the spirit of Weird Al to continue...give me a moment. *meditates*

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

What's that?You think that's rap? Tell you what, you give up now you escape with half a life.I guess you think your cool/cause you didn't go to school/cause you're acting like a fool/cause you don't play by the rulesSo your named after a cherub (bull)/but your game is still real terra (bull)What kinda name is Angelus?/were your folks prideful-and-jealous?So you think you can diss me with a half-written whine?/I see what you've been doing, boy, I ain't tryin' You got a tattoo on your shoulder/but it made you none the bolder Still run and hide behind your mother/she's so ugly- could be your brother I see right through your trash, and your Rahkshi-freaking junk/you don't know of what you speak, bet I can lock you in a trunkIn less than three seconds flat, you don't stand a chance tonight/fat boy, just drop the mic; let's fight

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Hey guys-mind if I do as Hu suggests? I was thinking about making 'Epic Rap Battles of BZIII' at some point anyways, so I'll support the rap battles.

Do it, I don't want to see any more rap on the news discussion! KEEP IT AWAY FROM MY ALREADY BURNING EYES! :oBut seriously, please do, I find seeing this topic full of petty raps very annoying. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Hey guys-mind if I do as Hu suggests? I was thinking about making 'Epic Rap Battles of BZIII' at some point anyways, so I'll support the rap battles.

Do it, I don't want to see any more rap on the news discussion! KEEP IT AWAY FROM MY ALREADY BURNING EYES! :oBut seriously, please do, I find seeing this topic full of petty raps very annoying. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
The weird part is that I hate rap.I much prefer Fusion Jazz, or classic rock.Something is weird today.EDIT: Woops, almost forgot: Every other kind of Jazz, and Country music. And Christian Rock (if I'm allowed to mention that here on BZP. :P I know Bungie won't allow it, soo...) Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

What's that?Don't even try and talk 'bout momma/you low-life piece of dirtWhen every second that she raised you/she made your poor ol' daddy's eyes hurtYou wanna talk about tattoos/when your mark bearer's a garden fairy?At least Dorian has the swordsmanship/to block lyrical thrusts and throw a parryAnd while I'm at it/Angelus is a freakin' great nameAnd coming from a guy named Yuru/it puts all your little chars to shameSo while Sucogu's off in la-la land/trying to learn to fight some sheepJust take a seat, Shadow Guardian/and start Kuyre-ing yourself to sleep.And I'm done until there's a blog post.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ahem. *Raknar flicks lyrics sheet*Now, if you're talking character, I have a response / Please listen carefully, because I'm only saying this onceIf you're talking 'bout skill, 'bout counted-up kills / Trying to impress each other with your lyrical spillsIf you're talking 'bout fortune, talking 'bout fame / Then take some time off to remember the nameOf the game -- yeah, I said it, and I don't even regret it / Winning ain't the only thing that can make the others jealousIf you're posing for a champion with a golden sword / Winning ain't everything, son, so go eat your wordsNow, if we're talking substance, I'll say something more / Beating everyone up ain't gonna increase your scoreIf you're focused on the goal, then you miss all the journey / And in this tourney of souls, it's the one thing I have going for meQuality over quantity, I'm rhyming oh-so-haughtily / Reminding you that all of you can never add up to part of meIt's a legacy I carry gratefully over the hills of prophecy / Because all of you ain't part of me, it ain't part of me, I'm legendaryFists only cause pain, they can't match actions / While you're all chasing traction, my mutiny is more than a match inThis battle; I can't lie, I'm going out of my way to recite / A rhyme about how you'll all try to reach my level, but you'll be deniedI ain't falling down, no, I ain't falling down / I ain't calling out for help cause I stand out of the crowd, and I'm proudNo Skakdi like me is ever gonna surrender / And there's never been a Skakdi like me, not now, not everSo step aside and let me through; I think I gave my word, 'tis true, / About what you say, and what I do; I'll leave the judging up to youAnd that, my friends, is why Skakdi are near the top of the food chain.

Well, now that Tillian's gone to Ga, it looks like all the activity's gonna hit there again.Telling you. The guy's Tebow.-Teezy

Who does that make Jaron? Describe him, I want to know. :PI can't wait to watch what happens here.
Jaron...put simply....is a derp...There is no other way to describe him. -_-

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Well, now that Tillian's gone to Ga, it looks like all the activity's gonna hit there again.Telling you. The guy's Tebow.-Teezy

Who does that make Jaron? Describe him, I want to know. :PI can't wait to watch what happens here.
Jaron...put simply....is a derp...There is no other way to describe him. -_-
<_>He's got some more character depth than that, mate. He's a little higher up on the crazy scale than just derp.:P

profiles i guess

@Hubert: In case you play a real instrument, I could send you an image of the sheet music for 'Reichenbach's Theme', which I wrote for piano.But, back on-topic, my recent post in Le-Wahi describes the lock behind which the Death-Blade rests. Anyone involved in the Death-Blade plot may want to read it (FYI, it looks like a piano keyboard with only four keys).

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Yep. I'll try to find the link to the Kini-Nui post that introduced it, and if you have a criminal character, PM me and I'll have Reich contact him.

It's time like these when I wish Vorex was online

^ Let this quote be immortalised ^

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill