• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg News And Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41464 replies to this topic

#6681 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,409 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 10:46 PM

Grochi, gimme a beat.Ahem.Once upon a time/in the land of Mata NuiThere was a puny little girl/who didn't know what she was doingTook on the sons of darkness/and she reaped just what she sowedShe thought that she could take 'em/and she got herself KO'dWell, she fought 'em long and hard/and landed a couple hitsSummoned an undead bull/wait, what? That's freakin' bull *record screech*Her mask is called the Tryna/'cause she's tryna be a war heroLeave the fighting to the champs, kid/and accept your role as zero.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden, Mar 03 2012 - 10:51 PM.

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#6682 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,607 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 10:52 PM

I shall not participate in this childish game. Mainly because I can't rap. And because I'm so tired.......(But I shall spell bad and not know about it)

01T3YDF.jpg

#6683 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,045 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 10:52 PM

FOOLS. BEHOLD MY CLASSICAL SYMPHONY!And it's performed by ONLY ONE MAN (Or Toa Arkrak, who may or not classify as 'man').

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#6684 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,794 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 10:53 PM

Rapping isn't real singing... -_- *ignores the boos from the crowd. Turns on some heavy rock.*So, doesn't anyone else realize how bloody things are gonna get when Tillian's group meets the other mark bearers? Well...probably...

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#6685 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,755 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 10:56 PM

Rapping isn't real singing... -_- *ignores the boos from the crowd. Turns on some heavy rock.*So, doesn't anyone else realize how bloody things are gonna get when Tillian's group meets the other mark bearers? Well...probably...

Oh it's gonna be bloody. But you know what? The number of characters will blot out the sun. And thus, tonight, we shall fight in the shade.

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#6686 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,607 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 10:56 PM

Yeah. Oh, god, I just realized it. Onuzek is gonna be in the middle of it. Probably protecting Ryllia, though. :P

01T3YDF.jpg

#6687 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,045 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 10:57 PM

Nah, The Seventh will bring us the POWER OF COURAGE!.Posted ImageAnd then they shall form an alliance of Hot Blooded people using her mark as a symbol.

#6688 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,466 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 10:57 PM

*stops beatboxing, and smiles.*Is it my turn again?Very well.Sit down, quit being a player hater/cause we're gonna have to fight with you laterYou and your Tryna/You think you can be a winnaBut you won't believe your eyes/While you're blinded by your liesWhen we go off on you/With the power of our crew.We got three guys in charge here/Filling your heart with fearOne's the captain/Never nappinAlways fighting/Never cryingNext comes Tillian/He's nobody's minionFighting for truth and justice/And he's always just, miss.Then we have Skyra/The gukko force flyahIn a wheelchair he can still take you/He aint never gonna stop, foo'.Those three are fightin'/Helpin' and Protectin'Keeping you alive/Saving you from getting knived.If you think you can take them/You've got another thing comingIf you're gonna fight them/You better start runningThey aint gonna stop/Not until you dropThey're gonna mess you up/'Cause you're a complete and total flop.I need to channel the spirit of Weird Al to continue...give me a moment. *meditates*

Edited by Kal Grochi, Mar 03 2012 - 10:58 PM.

#6689 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,677 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 10:59 PM

What's that?You think that's rap? Tell you what, you give up now you escape with half a life.I guess you think your cool/cause you didn't go to school/cause you're acting like a fool/cause you don't play by the rulesSo your named after a cherub (bull)/but your game is still real terra (bull)What kinda name is Angelus?/were your folks prideful-and-jealous?So you think you can diss me with a half-written whine?/I see what you've been doing, boy, I ain't tryin' You got a tattoo on your shoulder/but it made you none the bolder Still run and hide behind your mother/she's so ugly- could be your brother I see right through your trash, and your Rahkshi-freaking junk/you don't know of what you speak, bet I can lock you in a trunkIn less than three seconds flat, you don't stand a chance tonight/fat boy, just drop the mic; let's fight

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#6690 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,045 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 10:59 PM

It's time like these when I wish Vorex was online to make a blog post so all of you can do raps there. Or Armadijo. Whoever is online right now.

#6691 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,466 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:02 PM

*gets ready to beatbox for Tyler*Whenever you're ready, mate.Hey, wait...Don't I count in this? I joined in, I should get recognition! :burnmad:

Edited by Kal Grochi, Mar 03 2012 - 11:02 PM.

#6692 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,037 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:05 PM

Hey guys-mind if I do as Hu suggests? I was thinking about making 'Epic Rap Battles of BZIII' at some point anyways, so I'll support the rap battles.

#6693 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,794 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:09 PM

Hey guys-mind if I do as Hu suggests? I was thinking about making 'Epic Rap Battles of BZIII' at some point anyways, so I'll support the rap battles.

Do it, I don't want to see any more rap on the news discussion! KEEP IT AWAY FROM MY ALREADY BURNING EYES! :oBut seriously, please do, I find seeing this topic full of petty raps very annoying. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

#6694 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,466 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:10 PM

Do it, I don't want to see any more rap on the news discussion! KEEP IT AWAY FROM MY ALREADY BURNING EYES! :oBut seriously, please do, I find seeing this topic full of petty raps very annoying. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

The weird part is that I hate rap.I much prefer Fusion Jazz, or classic rock.Something is weird today.EDIT: Woops, almost forgot: Every other kind of Jazz, and Country music. And Christian Rock (if I'm allowed to mention that here on BZP. :P I know Bungie won't allow it, soo...)

Edited by Kal Grochi, Mar 03 2012 - 11:11 PM.

#6695 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,045 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:11 PM

Make the blog post man. Rap isn't News and Discussion. We need to keep it out of here.

#6696 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,409 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:11 PM

What's that?Don't even try and talk 'bout momma/you low-life piece of dirtWhen every second that she raised you/she made your poor ol' daddy's eyes hurtYou wanna talk about tattoos/when your mark bearer's a garden fairy?At least Dorian has the swordsmanship/to block lyrical thrusts and throw a parryAnd while I'm at it/Angelus is a freakin' great nameAnd coming from a guy named Yuru/it puts all your little chars to shameSo while Sucogu's off in la-la land/trying to learn to fight some sheepJust take a seat, Shadow Guardian/and start Kuyre-ing yourself to sleep.And I'm done until there's a blog post.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden, Mar 03 2012 - 11:14 PM.

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#6697 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,466 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:12 PM

Although I'm finding this funny. And just look at how many guests are reading this. :PI wonder what they must be thinking.

#6698 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,607 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:15 PM

Probably: "Freaking wierd users." :PAnyway, yes, please make blogy post.OHEMGEE. Why can I not say 'users' without thinking about Tron? :lol:

Edited by Gravity, Mar 03 2012 - 11:19 PM.

01T3YDF.jpg

#6699 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:18 PM

Ahem. *Raknar flicks lyrics sheet*Now, if you're talking character, I have a response / Please listen carefully, because I'm only saying this onceIf you're talking 'bout skill, 'bout counted-up kills / Trying to impress each other with your lyrical spillsIf you're talking 'bout fortune, talking 'bout fame / Then take some time off to remember the nameOf the game -- yeah, I said it, and I don't even regret it / Winning ain't the only thing that can make the others jealousIf you're posing for a champion with a golden sword / Winning ain't everything, son, so go eat your wordsNow, if we're talking substance, I'll say something more / Beating everyone up ain't gonna increase your scoreIf you're focused on the goal, then you miss all the journey / And in this tourney of souls, it's the one thing I have going for meQuality over quantity, I'm rhyming oh-so-haughtily / Reminding you that all of you can never add up to part of meIt's a legacy I carry gratefully over the hills of prophecy / Because all of you ain't part of me, it ain't part of me, I'm legendaryFists only cause pain, they can't match actions / While you're all chasing traction, my mutiny is more than a match inThis battle; I can't lie, I'm going out of my way to recite / A rhyme about how you'll all try to reach my level, but you'll be deniedI ain't falling down, no, I ain't falling down / I ain't calling out for help cause I stand out of the crowd, and I'm proudNo Skakdi like me is ever gonna surrender / And there's never been a Skakdi like me, not now, not everSo step aside and let me through; I think I gave my word, 'tis true, / About what you say, and what I do; I'll leave the judging up to youAnd that, my friends, is why Skakdi are near the top of the food chain.

#6700 Online delilah

delilah
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

• 3,918 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:32 PM

BZPRPG rap battles may take place here.Though I don't know why any of you will bother, after reading Legolover's rap. :P What a champ.

Edited by Eyru Bieber, Mar 03 2012 - 11:34 PM.

heytherecopy_zps41588106.jpg

#6701 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,409 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:35 PM

...I feel inadequate next to that Raknar verse.-Teezy

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#6702 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,037 posts
  •  

Entry'd. Want to rap battle about BZIII chars? Head on over to Amegakure.EDIT: FRAAAAAKNinja'd.*Slinks into shadows*

Edited by Armadijo, Mar 03 2012 - 11:37 PM.

#6703 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,755 posts
  •  

...I feel inadequate next to that Raknar verse.-Teezy

I feel inadequate next to all of these. I can't rap at all.

Posted Image

#6704 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,045 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:37 PM

I feel superior. Your raps cannot match a classical symphony.Unless you turned LL's rap into a classical symphony.

#6705 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,466 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:38 PM

I feel superior. Your raps cannot match a classical symphony.Unless you turned LL's rap into a classical symphony.

*Pulls out my upright Bass**Plays Dragonneti's Concerto*Does that work?

#6706 Online delilah

delilah
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

• 3,918 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:42 PM

Alright, enough rapping and rap discussion. It's all BZPRPG, all the time in here, so let's keep our discussion to the game.

heytherecopy_zps41588106.jpg

#6707 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,409 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:42 PM

Well, now that Tillian's gone to Ga, it looks like all the activity's gonna hit there again.Telling you. The guy's Tebow.-Teezy

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#6708 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,607 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:45 PM

Who the heck is Tebow?And on topic: So, how is this big battle thingy gonna start?

01T3YDF.jpg

#6709 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,466 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:45 PM

Well, now that Tillian's gone to Ga, it looks like all the activity's gonna hit there again.Telling you. The guy's Tebow.-Teezy

Who does that make Jaron? Describe him, I want to know. :PI can't wait to watch what happens here.

#6710 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,045 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:56 PM

So Zyckel is dead? Or at least dying?Now waiting for berserker rage from Soli.

#6711 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,794 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2012 - 12:29 AM

Who does that make Jaron? Describe him, I want to know. :PI can't wait to watch what happens here.

Jaron...put simply....is a derp...There is no other way to describe him. -_-

#6712 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,466 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2012 - 12:41 AM

Jaron...put simply....is a derp...There is no other way to describe him. -_-

<_>He's got some more character depth than that, mate. He's a little higher up on the crazy scale than just derp.:P

#6713 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,531 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2012 - 02:08 AM

So who wants to interact with the Lunar Fox?

#6714 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,045 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2012 - 02:09 AM

Who is this Lunar Fox, and where is he?

#6715 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,531 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2012 - 02:15 AM

@Hubert he's in Le-Wahi. However to get a better understanding of him look at page 175 and 176 of Le-Koro. Then look for posts relating to a Vortixx named Sev.

#6716 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,755 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2012 - 02:17 AM

Alright, night all. I'm logging off.

Posted Image

#6717 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,607 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2012 - 02:26 AM

'night!I'm off, too. Seeing as its 2:15 am here. :P(Although I'll stay on if anyone interacts with my characters)

01T3YDF.jpg

#6718 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2012 - 03:29 AM

@Hubert: In case you play a real instrument, I could send you an image of the sheet music for 'Reichenbach's Theme', which I wrote for piano.But, back on-topic, my recent post in Le-Wahi describes the lock behind which the Death-Blade rests. Anyone involved in the Death-Blade plot may want to read it (FYI, it looks like a piano keyboard with only four keys).

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#6719 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,045 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2012 - 04:09 AM

There's a death blade plot? Awesome.And Vorex, sure, PM me it. I play the piano in reality.

#6720 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2012 - 04:56 AM

Yep. I'll try to find the link to the Kini-Nui post that introduced it, and if you have a criminal character, PM me and I'll have Reich contact him.

It's time like these when I wish Vorex was online

^ Let this quote be immortalised ^

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users