Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

There's a difference between dead and killed off?

*facepalm*The way I view it, the characters in a story are people. The go about their lives, just with very minimal guiding by the author. You don't kill somebody off. Is that like saying (insert Deity here [although mine prefers to be called'God'] ) killed off my great uncle? No, he died. There was nothing killing him off, it was just his time to go.I, er....can we hop off this topic now? :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Well okay, but...poor Gravity, you had him make a girlfriend for Jaron, and now she's a widow... :P

*shrugs*She fits in with things better than Jaron did anyways.And besides that, is Tillian ever going to find that Captain's Badge? It was supposed to come pretty close to hitting him in the skull.

profiles i guess

*shrugs*She fits in with things better than Jaron did anyways.And besides that, is Tillian ever going to find that Captain's Badge? It was supposed to come pretty close to hitting him in the skull.

Well...maybe you threw it at such an angle that it takes forever to come down. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Well...maybe you threw it at such an angle that it takes forever to come down. :P
Don't forget, Skyra can find it too. I'd just prefer Tillian ended up captain because he's still in one piece. Hurr Durr.And this forum has gone dead again...*sigh* Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHINGINTERACT WITH MY CHARACTERSANYBODY, POST!Seriously, I'm getting really, REALLY bored.Please?Could somebody find Jaron's body or something? Find the badge...I need something to do.Wait...Gravity, this time, don't have Nikila be the first to notice Jaron.That's overly Cliche. :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD-Teezy

*sniffles*You're all so mean to me...*cries in the corner*
Tillian's going for the body now.Wait, so does that mean he's Captain of the Ta-Koro Guard and Commander of the Po-Koro Guard?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD-Teezy

*sniffles*You're all so mean to me...*cries in the corner*
Tillian's going for the body now.Wait, so does that mean he's Captain of the Ta-Koro Guard and Commander of the Po-Koro Guard?-Teezy
Nope, but you just got promoted to Captain.But you get considered an honorary captain of the Ta-Koro guard now anyways, so...

profiles i guess

@ Darkon, I wish you luck reading the Ga-Wahi topic.That reminds me. Seriously Kal? You attack my character twice and then suddenly run off in the middle of the battle? C'mon man. :P

Raxa's like that. He goes for target practice, not all out battles. :P

profiles i guess

Guys, the matoran contest ends this wednesday. There aren't that many entries yet. So do yourself a favor and enter while there is time. Don't make me extend any deadlines...(Link to contest post for reference here)

Don't worry...I'll make sure to get mine to you...at least by Tuesday. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Guys, the matoran contest ends this wednesday. There aren't that many entries yet. So do yourself a favor and enter while there is time. Don't make me extend any deadlines...(Link to contest post for reference here)

And so I shall.... tomorrow. Or Tuesday. Whichever day I feel is most efficient. :POh, and you changed your name! :o Great, now I'm going to be confused...

@Nuju Ergophobia: Nice. I like it.Anyway, I wonder how everyone else is going to take Jaron's death.

Who's Jaron?I had no idea there was a Matoran contest, I am guessing it was announced during my absense. Dece can't compete because he isn't really "good" yet, and he hasn't done much yet. Good luck to the other villagers.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

@Tanma: Jaron was a Toa who is, or rather was, RPed by Kal. He just... died... completely randomly... I don't know why.EDIT: I know this is random, but it seems a lot of staffies have gone from who they were to being (insert word here)-phobia. It's so odd... it's not even April yet! Even B6 is in on it! :ohmy:

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal